What are the political ramifications and origins of this poster?

What are the political ramifications and origins of this poster?

>realposter.png
im sure

Fuck off you ginormous faggot

I heard someone ripped off this original poster and removed the white unity icons from it to make it pass in public? Why would they do that? Do they hate white people?

You heard fake news

Apply yourself in future, very poor thread all around.

Its white supremacist hate speech intended to stir up racial division created by on-the-wrong-side-of-history losers as a means to attempt to alleviate their pent up sexual frustration.

Look at these idiots try to change the poster to ruin the idea

Good effort with the fag flag but as with OP please do try harder next time.

Fuck off, that's not the official Sup Forums "It's okay to be white" poster. You added Nazi propaganda to it. That's not welcome here.

>someone ripped off this original poster and removed the white unity icons from it

The icon in the bottom right has been added to the poster. It was created without it.

Seems like we have an invasion of Neo-Nazis attempting historical revisionism, pretending that their fake nazi-sticker poster was the one agreed on. There's plenty of threads demonstrating the creation of the poster with no such graphic. So fuck off.

Nice try, kike. Unfortunately the only way this would work is if you actually put that poster up and got it circulating in social media but we both know you don't have the guts to pull an actual Jewish false flag.

Whatcha doin Rabbi? Nothing, that's what!

Oh, so this is how a Russian shill stirring racial tensions looks like, trying to make us look like racists.
Our message is simple: It's okay to be white. It's just that, no white supremacy bullshite.
Kill yourself OP, the rubles are not worth it.

>watermark

found the Fed

The fuck? What's up with all the racism? What's wrong with your country, Ameribro?

Your all fucking gay cunts. I seriously hope you neck yourselfs after work tonight.

The OP knows pretty well that including nazi imagery at this point is counterproductive and hurts the cause - awakening of repressed white normies. They don't give a fuck about nazism - au contraire, they just want people to stop calling them fucking nazis. The OP should be permbanned.

rock yourself my dude

shabbos goyim
remember to sage

Stop trying to distance yourself from this obviously Nazi movement. The OP proves it.

Kys, you fucking useless piece of shit.

I know that I shouldn't feed a troll, but you're just wrong. Just reverse search the OPs (yours?) image. You'll notice that there are no online versions of this particular poster, and the originals have a fixed creation date available online. Unless you can travel in time, and upload the nazi version before anybody else does, this shill won't work.

lol, have a bump on me OP

dude wtf?? do these people hate our white movement so much that they won't let us have our swastikas?

it's okay to be a nazi

Nice proxy there. KYS.