What the millenials think is Nazi propaganda vs actual Nazi propaganda

What the millenials think is Nazi propaganda vs actual Nazi propaganda.

Why are they so stupid?

they don't think it's really nazi propaganda, that's just the word they use to shut down speech they dislike since 'racist' lost all power it had

I agree there's nothing wrong with white pride. Here is the original poster and tbqh there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

nazis hated most other whites though you faglord

No they didn't. That's Jewish revisionist history. Fake news!

>soon these cucks will make it so Nazi loses its power
>which will in turn make Nazi acceptable
some people really have another shoah coming as it were

anyone who seriously thinks this wasn't an FBI operation is fooling themselves

OUT OUT OUT

They're brainwashed with the idea that anything that supports white people existing is white nationalist propaganda.
How many times did you post this on? Nobody's falling for it.

Might as well just go full blown 1488 at this point. Theyre going to sic their roving packs of pavement apes after us and want to crack our skulls anyway. Not to mention how hard theyre pushing for our kids to go gay and chop their dicks off.
Call me a Nazi... I dont give a shit. Same war to be fought either way. But if I stop caring. I stop fearing. I have no fear.

Hitler did nothing wrong
Question revisionist history

Fuck off Shill. More torch rallies to come. Run on back to /leftypol/ and let them know

Make sure you let the leftist journalists get good closeup pictures of your brightly lit face to easily identify you

anything pro white is "nazi" to them, it's a label that has lost its meaning but they use it for it's negative connotation

The truth fears nothing.
Fighting for your people isn't a crime.
Head on back to the Sup Forums "how to transition" threads you pathetic manlet

No

Good way to end up with a knife in your belly and a broken jaw would be to ever open your dick-sucking lips to an American and repeat this meme, you pitiful, cultureless parody of a man.

They were fine with Western and Northern Euros.

>WE ARE NO FUCKIN NIGGER MONGRELS AND ILL SHOW EVERYONE BY THREATENING YOU ON THE INTERNET

Wtf I want a conehead that shoots fire just like our führer, Richard Thpenther.

Soon. Every week across the globe.
We are united in our survival

Every year more people join Lukovmarch here.

God bless and God speed user.

Together

lets play a little game