Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow guess that makes niggers not violent animals

It's still a shitskin.

>race is just a colour

you know, that really annoys me

I agree that Obama should've been more aggressive against domestic and especially foreign enemies stealing the election.
Any white man would've been much more aggressive.

It's just natural protection from the sun that humans naturally evolve to survive if the live close to the equator.

>"race is just color LMAO!"
>albinonigger.jpeg

>close to the equator
OH SWEETIE! it's in areas of high-UV. Chinks live in the same latitude as the saraha desert, but their own ozone pollution protects them,

Okay.

So are niggers.

For example in your perfect world this child would need a DNA test to find out whether they get preferential treatment or not.

Real equality is no special rights for anyone, if you have a favourite colour that matches your skin that's nobody's business. Society is capable of working these things out on it's own without placing you on a special pedestal.

Not to mention you're the kind of cunt that think's he'll be a "party member" in the event of a commie uprising and not just another human shield in the sand-people war.

(((NATIONAL JEWGRAPHIC)))

Wonder what else may have been developed or underdeveloped overtime due to environment. If skin can change due to those factors, what else can? Really makes ya think, huh?

You're a moron.

Photoshop

>muh equator

what are clouds

an upgraded nig .. hmm we need a study onb these nigs to see how much niggin they do

This is a disease you idiot. Google Waardenburg syndrome.

WOW OP I LOVE RAPE MURDER AND AIDS NOW

Some Jew photographer paid that kids parents in fly burgers and rice to put blue contacts in so they further subvert Western Civilization into believing that races are equal, Goy.

Nah it's just a rare genetic disorder most often characterized by varying degrees of deafness, minor defects in structures arising from the neural crest, and pigmentation changes (see eye color).

Thanks, Germany.

>that watermark
kys

Do whites in America do shit like pic related, on a consistent basis?

>genetic disorder
You can say that whiteness is a genetic disorder too.
Every external difference is always genetic you racist moron.

I hate somalis, they look like someone took a shit onto of another shit

Whites were putting the Middle East to shame just a mere 70 years ago.
Lasting peace in Europe was merely an impossible dream for centuries. It's all cultural.

Nah whiteness is a genetic mutation that leads to a higher survival chance in nordic climate. That's why everyone evolved in the north has pale skin. Even asians show this. East asians have less melanin then south east asians. The difference is this genetic disorder makes you unfit for survival, because of the deafness that comes with it.

Prison gangs, serial killers?

I judge people by the content of their character, not by their skin color..

Niggers commit 45% of all violent crimes, grossly disproportionate to their 12% population. Even taking poverty into account, they far outweigh any other race in crime.

>Whites were putting the Middle East to shame just a mere 70 years ago.
>to shame

Youre a fucking idiot if you think the middle east wasnt a shit hole 70 years ago.

Talking out of your ass.

Niggers also use animal urine to make their hair ginger that doesn't make the gaelic you nigger.

FUCKING CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
NOT COOL

Some of the white people who firebombed Dresden (molten burning lava-like asphalt formed rivers and all that) and participated in the nuking of Japan are probably still alive.

Middle east has been a shithole for the past 1200 years.

It’s okay to be white, OP.

>Waardenburg syndrome
checked

You mean Europe, you uneducated moron.

It is not a disorder since it is a mutation from evolutionary pressure to whiten the skin due to lack of vitamin D levels in the blood from poor diet or lack of sun exposure, in order to increase vitain D synthesis by the skin by making it more sensitive to the low sun exposure europeans get in the continent.
Skin whitened dramatically during the neolithic revolution because the european diet started to become more vegetarian and less animal based which greatly reduced fat solluble vitamin levels in the blood of europeans, but blue eyes were already present in european hunter gatherers all the way from stone age spain to finland.

Saying white skin is a genetic "disorder" is like saying not having a coat of hair around our entire bodies like other great apes is a genetic disorder.

No i'm pretty sure I meant the middle east, you illiterate buffoon.

Since you were talking about a shithole surely you meant Europe, you uneducated moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

No I definitely said the middle east you double illiterate ignoramus. Also the golden age was just them invading other countries and stealing their ideas and then claiming it was them. Brown washing it is the word.

Europe the shithole you uneducated moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages

> invading other countries
White European empires never did that.

Daily reminder: England made more in a ONE year than the entirety of the 400 year "Golden age of Islam".

>White people invading others
Carrying out the white mans burden is literally the best thing we can do, Any more delusions?

>stealing the election
Like Hillary did from Bernie? xD

would fap to this, but the brown nips are a huge turnoff

That never happened, it wasn't even close. It's a piece of propaganda the Russians created and spread to suppress Democratic votes and get their boys elected.

The game has one rule that is to be subtle, not blatant.

Sahara is north africa

Are you actually comparing islam's "golden age" that was filled with retarded homosexual deviant caliphs in iberia and ended up getting blown the fuck out by a few mountain iberians to the cultural and technological impact the greco-roman civilizations had over the world?
Even islam itself is a creation of roman occupation in the middle east, their pseudo pagan moon goddess worship is a prime example of it.

I'm not even mentioning european colonialism that absolute blew the fuck out every other continent. Spanish empire lasted more and had more impact in the world than the whole entirety of islam's golden age, it spread catholic roman religion, statism, laws, infrastructure in central and south america and their indo european language is now the second most spoken in the entire world right after chinese.

Nigguh

>some nigger has some genetic defect
>look guize a nigger with blue eyes
sage

>european colonialism that absolute blew the fuck out every other continent

You say it like being a peaceful society instead of warring psychopath savages that regularly march their young men into slaughter is a bad thing.

Made what more?