No...

No, it is not "okay" to be white because systematic oppression exists via white supremacy which all white men are complicit.

Maybe someday it will be "okay" to be white if you work towards dismantling that system, but right now, it sure as hell isn't "okay".

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-teen-found-guilty-shooting-baby-stroller-article-1.1442038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My skin is white, deal with it.

Looks like a pile of shit with a layer of green fungus growing on it.

>systematic oppression exists

You can't prove that. You can't prove anything!

Found the nigger.

Its def ok to be white as a woman so long as you pair up white a black man. There is nothing hotter on God's earth.

If you change "White male" to "jew", you've got yourself the average 56% Sup Forums argument

It'll be okay to be white once we finish killing every nigger there is

2/10 bait, youre in too many threads

How is the nigger faggot oppressed? What white man is stopping you from sucking dick and licking neovaginas?

the parasite needs its host. the host doesn't need the parasite.

I don't have a problem with most jews, but the people I have a problem with are mostly jews.

We dont give a shit about you fucking niggers faggot, just die already.

Fuck off with your BBC fantasies.

Stop spamming.

SLIDE THREAD BITCHES
SLIDE THREAD BITCHES
SLIDE THREAD BITCHES

also, kys nigger

You seriously belive this?

>which all white men are complicit.
take your faggoty ass back to the aids farm queer. day of the rope can't come soon enough for fagposters.

It is ok to be whatever color you are. It is skin. If we continue to believe that it defines us as anything else we give it power. Am I the only one who sees a plot to destroy America and the world through self hate? The powers that be are sitting back laughing because everyone has taken the bait. Believing your skin color limits you in any way will ensure that becomes your reality. Wake up /pol. I thought you were smarter than to fall for this.

ALL lives matter. Any deviation from that simply shows a lack of understanding of how we are all connected. We share a collective consciousness and it has no skin color.

Look, guys. This comedic genius posted it AGAIN.

Someone needs to give you a history lesson. Especially about enslavement. It was much more common for blacks to sell and enslave their own than the 'white man'. Also look up the arab slave trade.

Fair enough

0/10 bait. But poltards are stupid..

Give me one example of oppression

I have no idea what history has anything to do with this.

White supremacy exists RIGHT NOW

S A G E D
L
I
D
E T H R E A D

Stop trying to divide pol.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Maybe go to Africa and see the white supremacy "controlling" you today. Or maybe go to China or Japan, I'm sure the white man is lurking around every corner holding you down. Just admit it, you're a loser.

Sup Forums btfo, how will they ever recover from this

if by oppression you mean stopping underdeveloped stone age cultures from
Genociding each other
practicing satanic Idol worship,
Human sacrifices,
cannabilism
Infanticide
Improving Education
Health care
Teaching Sub prime cultures Engineering Science, Morals etc then your welcome!

Fuck of to a country where you are a majority and don't to my homeland.

So you're saying niggers and spics are below average and drag us all down? Racist.

A Latino who killed a black guy?

God created us all equal. If some of us are not paid as much as others, that's societal oppression.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good I'm Scandinavian not white, white is an offensive term that lumps me in with subhuman Irish and Slavs

>God created us all equal.
tell that to the lamb as it's being eaten by a lion

but it seems you are the lamb :(

What about the jews?

Sage

All races has has experienced systematic oppression.

Stop playing a victim role

Oh sweetie, societal oppression doesn't exist and if it did work in the way you imagine it certainly isn't the only factor in performance.
If God created us all equally, why aren't I taller than some?faster? Better at organic chemistry versus calculus? Was my height oppressed by society? My ability to excel at creative pursuits over technical?
>Admit it, you fall on this crutch because you can't get over the fact that people are unequal. At least, in this country we strive to create equal opportunity, but no one can create equality of outcome. Grow up, and toss that stupid meme flag.

This.
Sage.

>being oppressed by being dumb
Get fucked.

All fags burn

say the word...

Critical whiteness is another proof that every political movement and ideology coming from the USA is degenerated.

1. There is no God
2. We are not equal, there is only one Usain Bolt and Isaac Newton.

>systematic oppression exists
Is this a synonym for institutionalized discrimination or what do you mean

Marxist nonsense

Systemic oppression doesn't exist.

I think this is the stance of most people here tbhfamilia. I would love to visit Israel, and marry a jewess one day, but at the same time I would like to see George Soros at the stake.

One day your going to have a jackboot on your throat, and you know what? It's going to be your own fucling fault.

>Marxist
Critical whiteness is the weird US-American approach on the Neo-Marxist Critical theory.

Systemic oppression = Civilization

we need more leftist trolls like this, living in a right wing echo chamber becomes boring in the long term kek

Just die already faggot. Seriously, do your bit for the planet and kys.

the USA is retarded.
it has become a cesspool
that is all
i hope you all die in nuclear hellfire for that is what you deserve for allowing this to happen.

niggers are subhumans, and you ALLOWED them to coexist in society

Its not “ok” to chimp out and demand gibs but half your people do it. When we actually do go extinct you are all fucked

>There is no God

>rainbow flag
>retards can't tell this is bait

>I have no idea what history has anything to do with this
This explains why you sound so fucking dumb

>it's not okay to be white
>all white men are complicit
>Maybe one day
I keked. Your obviously never going to accept whites, no matter how submissive we are. If your never going to accept whites, then there's no point in keeping blacks around and not exterminating them en masse.
>Maybe one day
Sweden is proof that no matter how much you tolerate niggers, they'll always be out for blood. Maybe one day, when the niggers revolt and there's a machete in my back, alla Haiti.

or people is just bored to death

Kill yourself

God may have created us all equal, but very soon after he created us we stopped being equal

>all white men are complicit
>in a system that supposedly benefits them

What incentive is there for white men to dismantle this? I mean, going on your own logic, what do white men have to gain by dismantling the systems they themselves supposedly created and benefited from?

Well said, OP. Did you choads know it's also dangerous to your health to be white? It can be fatal, especially white women, so stop it!

>No, it is not "okay" to be white because systematic oppression exists via white supremacy which all white men are complicit.

SUCH CONFLATION
Being white, alleged systems of oppression are two separate issues. Why conflate them if your intentions are honest? Only tricksters conflate. as for white men being complicit - this is not an argument.

Grade: 3/10 - FAIL

>Maybe someday it will be "okay" to be white if you work towards dismantling that system, but right now, it sure as hell isn't "okay".

Maybe someday hey? So you don't know? And you have no confidence in the techniques which you prescribe for the 'fix'. We should just gamble with you - because you 'may' be able to fix things....

Grade: 1/10

Honestly, reading your trope leads me to believe that being white is not only ok, but probably also neccessary at this point in time if you wish to see the world as it really is.

Try harder faggot.

OVERALL GRADE: 2/10 ~ FAIL.

Next thread please

saged

Die
Sage
Slide

imbecile

>systematic oppression
Where is the systematic oppression?
Show me it

This.

then the only option of whites is to defend against those who wish to kill them

White Babies Lives Matter!

Death to All Niggers!

Never and problems with jews. The fact ls that Rich people tend to act antisocial and against their people

It was the case of merchants in Japan, the case of Gentili in Rome etc...

Oprah's definitely being oppressed.

Wut..?

White Babies Lives Matter!

Death to All Niggers!

nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-teen-found-guilty-shooting-baby-stroller-article-1.1442038

Any "systematic oppression" minorities experience is self-inflicted. Blame nature for their low IQs and violent, anti-social tendencies.

I've yet to see any evidence that whites oppress anyone, but I see tons of evidence suggesting the opposite. Whites pour enormous resources into uplifting minorities at the expense of their own people and are rewarded with higher crime rates and the genocide of the white race.

You're right, have a (you)

This sounds pretty racist to me desu.

lets just drop the farce ok. white people were trying to exterminate every other group with a combination of chemical warfare (against east asians in peace time) biological warfare (against russians (aids spread by the cia they admitted it on fucking national television) the middle east (aids spread by the cia . the spread was faster than hepC in america according to the cdc . thats not even possible given the vector difference) and africa (zika spread by the cia) and south america (zika spread by the cia))

as well as the spread of weapons to africa in the 90s and the middle east over decades.

so lets just fight it out and white people can stop being little faggots. doesnt even matter if russia wants to side with their abusers. wont be missed and its their choice

So it is not ok to be white?

So for what some white people have done the other will be punished for it racist.

You have a mental illness please seek help.

Spbp

nigger, why didn't you kill yourself yet ?
are you waiting for us to get the lynch mob or something ?
lazy nigger

What the hell are you talking about, nagger? You'd be talking in clicks and living it up in mudhuts without white people.

What Is this penetrative zeal of resistance in every yuppie in general these days

You are really fucking shitty at arguing points. if you wanna not be disrespected on this thread you gotta use your fucking head. not your feelings.

GIVE US EVIDENCE TO YOUR POINTS!

Goddamm diogenes the dog

Point.

Hey look it’s a white racist posing as an African racist to make all the white boys on Sup Forums upset.

Your jew rhetoric is no good in our societies anymore shaniqua. You have to achieve greatness for your people on your own.

that can be desirable, depending on your life philosophy

there are people who like a life close to nature living with simple tools, and in our age with all this modern shit around us the idea has gained some traction

Jesus you sound like a faggot "Muh Systematic Uhpreshun"

Glorious times of Sup Forums are back

I'm wiling to bet a qt black girl like this, even with that weird problem hair, probably has a thing for white guys, and likely is trying to get a Chad as a bf. Says things like 'whites are the biggest terrorists' and then takes the white cock while letting herself be fully dominated.

Stop wearing clothes. And stop using cameras. And stop posting in our language.

I’m sick of our culture being appropriated.

Marxists never made any progress winning over the working class, but they really hit paydirt brainwashing niggers and SJW retards.

Who's going to stop us?