HILLARY TO BE ARRESTED BY TRUMP JR'S SECRET SERVICE DETAIL???

>bread crumb:

"When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?"

NYT reported this on:
>18th September
>archive.is/WnSME

When did HRC's book tour start?
>18th September
>archive.is/TovnS

Bump

Bump for justice.

Do you think breadcrumbdropperanon could have been Trump Jnr?

An user was claiming Podesta and Huma are going to be indicted tomorrow and the weekend,
don't have a link to the archive though

Yep, this crumb is from the same bread

>Proof to begin 11.3

I love you mongs, she is publishing a book and takes a massive dump on your braindead conspiracies.
I can't believe you still dream about con fag's 'lock her up'.

That's the one! Hoping it's true.
The user yesterday was saying it's going to bring down some big names like Rothschild's, can't remember the others

>still thinks trump's the bad guy

Hillary is a disgusting bitch, that's why it's even more funny that bipolar con can't seem to lock her up. But whateverl makes you sleep, british islandtard.

a lot of demand for truth right now and its really not in short supply as we here know

whats the concensus with all the larpers we have lately? they all seem to be pointing toward some sort of non violent Kristallnacht powerplay. no fetch quests or fed bait, just information about shit going down. Are we going to see the world change forever?

Sup Forums's level of autism increases everyday

checked

Pedowood is burning, 3 letter agencies exposed thanks to the JFK files, DNC sellout of the USA exposed- either this is divine providence or impeccable timing

>or they're all connected and the first domino has fallen

Kek, at least America's satanic, pedophile globalist sell-out whore wasn't elected to the country's top office (several times kekkkkkk). Don't you have some cultural enrichment to be enjoying, cucked kraut?

The shills have gone suspiciously quiet tonight.

Sure abo.

connie was a big girl 4 u
I like his new akita, fucker is huuuuge

>german calling Americans Muhammad

Have you looked out the window recently Hans?

>be German
>elect leader who's afraid of 50 pound animals who do nothing but want human affection
what's her fucking problem?

While I hope the bitch is arrested, that's a retarded theory. It would be the FBI who would arrest her.

Maybe he dropped the SS detail so they could track her movements and see where she's hiding cash and pizza?

>be German
>elect leader who's afraid of 50 pound animals who do nothing but want human affection
>same leader under the guise of human affections, opens borders to hordes of 150 pound animals who want nothing to do with human affection

unless it's a money laundering thing, doesn't the secret service deal with that?

I don't see why they couldn't, unless the FBI indictments are stopping them?

Digits say yes.

This is the problem with the military types - they are so easlily played. So predictable
Even if this is real what this is really alluding to is the state declaring war on its leftist citizens. Yeah, that will work reaaaaaally well. Its not like this is what they actually want or anything.
Playing right into their hand.
>Arrest deepstaters for corruption
>leftie population will take to the streets to defend them
>'we totally didnt want to start civil war'
If the deep state goes for anything other then what the vast majority can agree on is evil - pedophilia, human trafficking and organ/adrenochrome harvest - no arrests will be a victory.
The corrupt MUST go down for childfiddling.

Pic related: Highway patrolman getting his hands on 20kg of freeze dried human adrenochrome.