The Happening Begins

Brazile is throwing Noodle Head and Clinton under the bus! On Politico at that! Keks will be done! She knows they’re in trouble! She is distancing herself.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-democratic-civil-war-is-getting-nasty-even-if-no-one-is-paying-attention
vox.com/2017/8/15/16089286/identity-politics-liberalism-republicans-democrats-trump-clinton
archive.fo/c7FG6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol she thinks Bernie didnt know and hid it from his volunteers

Holy crap, that's actually a really good read. She didn't pull any punches when singling out the corruption...

Seriously, the fact that she is doing this is telling.

Shes going down faster than monika

>The Happening Begins.
I saw in newspaper that Susan Collins wants Clinton camp explanation on the Russia dossier. So I would say this supports your perspective of a happening

it's shilling for a book that wants to compare the russia/trump BS to nixon, laying the groundwork for impeachment - book is due out Nov 7th - coincidence?

I dindu nuffin.

It was hill dawg and that ugly bitch.

Wait. Didn't she already cop to being the one who fed debate questions to Hillary's campaign before a debate with Bernie?

What level of kikery even is this??

She don't play dodgeball, she play basketball hon.

>The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.
>Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.
>“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”
this doesn't look very legal

Clinton grabbed em by the pussy and they had no choice if they were that much in debt.

Around blacks, never relax.

>Obama put both the country and the party in record debt
>both times it took a scheming Clinton to reduce the debt and ultimately failed because of a pissed off independent left-wing candidate
holy kek

This is interesting I'm sure she is lying and omitting but still very interesting

It's just rats devouring rats.

>reads ur link and thread

cocaine bumpo

She dumps on Hilary and fully dumps DWS in the shitter. This is important because it implies the DNC has finally understood how toxic the two are, even though it's taken Uranium One and the Awan trip amongst other things for the penny to finally drop.

But she's just covering her own fat backside. There's no way she wasn't in on this from day one.
Isn't she the one who helped rig the primary debates against Bernie in the first place?
Anyway, how can outsiders be exerting so much financial and administrative control and keep it entirely from the chair?
How the fuck is that possible unless you were getting your nails and extensions done every morning and afternoon between massages, unless you were in on it too?

The key tell is in the first paragraph:
>I needed to know if the allegations in the emails dumped by russian hackers...
Still pushing this line, all of this to sell her new book, get a sweet little pay packet and be back on the wagon just in time for 2020, maybe even 2018.
Maybe she's going to help make up the nomination numbers in 2020, by which time she'll have been spun as the valiant black lady from da hood hoo juss wanna to stop corrupt Hilary and save da Bern but couldn't.

Bump. This is massive. Massive massive salt.

What about the time when you leaked the questions you monstrously corrupt cunt? These are the people who should be fucking tried. These are the ones who actually messed with the democratic process. The DNC pre-ordaining killary was the absolute most bare-faced corruption in history. And they have the gall to say "muh Russia".

I want to believe, but I cannot be certain for now. The point of no return is not yet breached.

Brazile is testing the waters yes. But that does not mean she flipped and will cooperate while she and the whole squad gets indicted.

Tomorrow is the day.
If predictions for tomorrow come to fruition, then start stocking shit for the coming weekend pandemonium.

I for one would wash all my comfiest blankets and bring the coffee machine into the living room.

But again. Tomorrow is the day. Not today.

DONNA DINDU NUFFIN

>That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly.

There are even more quotes in the article about Obama's apparent financial disdain for the DNC towards the end of his term.

>We know Obama and Clintons hate each other.

Did Obama gut the DNC because he wanted and expected the GOP globalists to beat the Dem (Clinton) globalists?

DID THE DNC RECEIVE THE ULTIMATE "THANKS OBAMA"?

Lol nigger knows she's not going to live much longer. Might as well take everyone with her and have no survivor's.

She threw HRC and DWS under the bus duder..

There are enough states where you can be fast and you will still be hard at work. Such travel warnings from the US have been around who want to cooperate with the EU to ensure some properties.

??? Bot?

wat

All the cute little mice are abandoning the sinking ship, major federal indictments incoming. 4d chess confirmed.

>this doesn't look very legal
Kek, it's looks like money laundering

>yfw hillary is going to fall thanks to a nigger

Lol she writes the article as if she likes Bernie

"Obama left the party $24 million in debt"

curious lack of "DRRRUMPFFS" posts this morning. they must stil be reeling over the "it's Okay to be White" and in staff meetings

The whole national convention stuff is kind of a weird pageant I guess.
Not entirely sure if it's a legal matter, just apparently people not paying attention to the money or something, which is rather odd.
Setting that silliness aside, it's next to impossible these days for anyone to get much traction without being connected to one party or another. Thus why Bernie as an Independent had to do the whole DNC stuff.
I'm guessing if you got a look at the RNC's books it would be pretty ugly as well. Especially given how many campaign aides Russia was apparently had connections to.

but she says this:

>When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard

which tells me that she's burning the DNC from a higher platform.

Whilst continuing to perpetuate the Russian Hacker narrative and claim she was just an innocent ickle DNC interim chair who dindu nuffin and was really sad about the Bern cause she was feeling it hard whilst she fed primary debate questions to hilary's camp and fucked Hilary in the first place, oh and btw buy my new book which I definitely wrote all by myself and isn't a Dem agitprop piece.

The DNC has finally understood that HRC and DWS are toxic. They've convinced this bitch that if she plays ball she may get more gibs, even a Senate or Dem nomination run. I guarantee it.

>"The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal"

Aaaaaaaaand done... nothing to see here is just deflection from all the raping stories from Pedowood and the comming indictment of Drumpf...

REMEMBER HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER AND ADVSIOR ARE BOTH INDICTED? LOL fucking Drumptards in complete PANIC MOE.

>King Nigger becomes president
>24 million in debt for DNC
>12 trillion dollars in financial debt

Just like a nigger he throws money at the problem and never saves.

There's certain things being pushed, she goes on about we didn't do anything Illegal etc

where is norbot?

I ain't clicking that shit

Mod made it too annoying to go on, back to back bans

user don't get me wrong. I started reading the article with euphoria. And I am still sort of glad this is coming out like this.

But before actual indictments are rolled out, or even after, deals can be made with compromises.
Brazile is showing teeth but that does not mean she unleashed herself for good. Nothing is set in stone yet.

And to be honest at this stage of the play, she is irrelevant as fuck. The democratic party is literally a dead mule.
Hillary and Podestas are the targets and unless Brazile is not giving testimony under oath against those parties for their incarceration, then whatever talk she gives to a pay-for-play media source shouldn't be taken for granted.

But as I said if the predictions for tomorrow come to fruition though, then everything that this wench spews in this article can be taken at face value.
Best of luck to all of you.

Inb4 this is all a ploy to have a “new” DNC rise from the ashes of this last election “free” of corruption but somehow run by the same players except DWS and Clintons

She makes statements like this that are pretty transparent:

"When I hung up the call to Bernie, I started to cry, not out of guilt, but out of anger"

***NOT OUT OF GUILT!*** i did nothing wrong

Fuck off Skippy

wow srs? this place is becoming reddit
I really appreciated your work, have a thot

They still have Tom Perez in the DNC chair who was handpicked by Hillary herself. So the corruption continues. The Bernie voters left to Libertarian and to become Trump voters.

This is great because she's a nigger so by default the libtards can't attack her.

The ultimate flaw in the democrats coalition is no long-term thinking. The jews are jewing, the niggers dindu nuffin, and the cat ladies are trying to police everyone. It always implodes.

this is most definitely rats fleeing a sinking ship.

this weekend is going to be rad.

They purged the Bernie people recently so the butthurt continues.

This kills the bernout

Didn't the RNC basically purge Ron Paul's supporters?
Hell they openly mocked how much they were purposely screwing him.

Not kind of -- totally political theatre.

The votes we cast in the Primaries are just for the illusion of choice and are sort of a multi-test beta run to gauge public support for the candidates.

The real decisions on the Party choice for candidate in the General have always been behind closed doors. The votes cast by you and me aren't legally binding; the Party leadership in concert with major donors determines the outcome.

Recall California -- Bernie won it, but the Party awarded the electors to the Cunt.

That's why Trump's ascendancy is so amazing; the Republicans still had not resolved it by convention time, which is why it was nearly contested and we ended up with the Cabinet v.1 due to deals struck with Establishment powers. All this despite Trump winning nearly every primary handily. The People's CLEAR choice still had to fight for his life and pimp out power in order to get the go-ahead for Candidate.

Yes that's why they lost twice and then we're taken over by Trump. They brought it on themselves. Democrats are out of the game until the same happens to them.

TOP KEK !!!

How much money do you think Hillary owes scary people?

>Martha’s Vineyard
It's not that expensive. My middle school english teacher went there every year for a week.

She won, why you alt right cucks don't just accept it?

That first paragraph holy shit my sides

>Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.
Ok, guys.. What is wrong with democrats? How can you be such an emotional person?

no, expense isn't the point.

the field house, the pizza hanky - whenever DNC and MV are mentioned in the same breath, i am suspicious.

that she didn't just say "When I got back from a vacation", to me, speaks volumes.

$10 dollar bump

Rush Limbaugh was right again, the media is hiding the vicious infighting happening between democrat power brokers and they know damned well that there was no Russian collusion, Hillary was just an unlikable cunt who dismissed half of the electorate.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-democratic-civil-war-is-getting-nasty-even-if-no-one-is-paying-attention

>Clinton was guilty of “malpractice” in how she conducted her 2016 Presidential campaign, Greenberg told me. Even worse, he said, Democrats were repeating the same political mistakes a year later. “Look at Virginia right now,” (((Greenberg))) said

vox.com/2017/8/15/16089286/identity-politics-liberalism-republicans-democrats-trump-clinton

>By appealing to specific groups rather than the country as a whole, Lilla argued, the campaign alienated white working-class voters — and that’s why Clinton lost.

This is why democrats have lost over 1,200 seats of elected offices since 2010. Meanwhile on the republican side, unity is growing with every never-Trump neocon trash that announces they're not seeking re-election.

Interesting thing is that she revealed that DWS only called party officers hours before the original Washington Post story broke.

If there’s a security breach you inform everyone immediately. Telling them to change their passwords or apply 2fa to try and limit the scope of the breach.

If it’s a leak you try and keep it under raps until some friend of yours at the Washington Post tells you that keeping this quiet is literally no longer possible. Then you scramble to tell everyone and mitigate the damage of the leak hours before it goes public.

Donna basically just admired there was no hack just without outright saying it desu.

FOX news is covering this right now ON AIR

Rofl, They're draining their own swamp. WH user may be legit

This is also a clear dump of responsibility for the FusionGPS payments on Hillary. She makes it clear that all DNC funds are being controlled by Hillary.

Kinda wonder if the Martha's vineyard part isn't put in there to establish an alibi for a certain date.

never trust a nigger. NEVER!

This makes sense given the timing.

>They funneled money away from the Rust Belt
Kek

archive.fo/c7FG6
> copy link text
> paste in archive

Weird as hell for sure. Makes no sense.

yeah. that too. oddly specific, and it stood out to me.

Interesting watching all the woke liberals on twitter calling a woman of colour all sort of horrible things for speaking her mind. Really makes you think.

>emails stolen by Russian hackers
>leaked
pick one, nigger

in either case, she legitimizes their content.

they keep acknowledging that they are real.

attack that.

May 2016 was when the server was "hacked" right? Interesting that an email "hack" that seemed to show how Hillary rigged the nomination happened right as she found the smoking gun document showing how Hillary rigged the nomination.

>Bernie took this stoically. He did not yell or express outrage. Instead he asked me what I thought Hillary’s chances were. The polls were unanimous in her winning but what, he wanted to know, was my own assessment?

>I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere. I was concerned about the Obama coalition and about millennials.

Ha ha ha

Half of them are kangposters.

Perhaps, but for the real ones I think the virtue signalling mask slips off when it goes against their narrative.

Confirmation of the Libs worst fears: Hilary's shitty actions split the democrat vote

Lot.

Nigga, da fuck you mean? what the fuck are you trying to say Russian bot?

she's not that savvy, and i would bet that if she had a hand in it, or knew how to 'legitimize' the leak, she'd say more about it.

she's already lighting the fire, why wouldn't she throw on some gasoline?

Got any caps? Bump

"The (HRC) campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house"..

any time when libs turn vicious towards women with conservative views

This. It's a serious red flag for anyone who has still been defending Clinton. Temped to send this to my ex just to start the fight.

I don't think she had anything to do with the leak but it clearly shows that the awareness and resentment within the DNC was happening just as the leak happened. It seems obvious to me that Seth Rich found out about the arrangement around the same time as Brazille and then leaked the emails based on frustration with the open rigging of the primary.

THE RATS ARE ABANDONING SHIP

HILLARY AND OBAMA INDICTMENTS FORTHCOMING

right on schedule:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc

I've closed it now, to be honest I only saw a couple

What are the predictions for tmrw?

ALL ANONS - Start tweeting the FUK outta this to Hilldog - NAOW

A mate of mine claims to be in intelligence, though when speaking to his mother one time she mentioned he just works in a call center for the police.
Keeps bringing up stuff that eventually gets proven false, should I send him this asking if he's sure he works for an Intelligence agency?