NFL players are disrespectful of the United States of Amer-

>NFL players are disrespectful of the United States of Amer-

Oh.

Aus nigga

They're killing the sport.
Their managers need to rein them in

The only people "killing the sport" are the intolerant fans that can't take a few seconds to let some of the players voice how they truly feel. NFL fans are the worst.

Offensive is being paid FOR
Free is being done off time

Being offensive doesn't mean it is not free speech.

They're disrespectful to the customer. They get paid because people pay to see them, and they're spitting on the customer. It's a wonder anybody goes.

CROSNLD CRUMPF!

Didnt litards also say that charlottsville was hate rally and needed to be stopped,havent they been attacking peaceful protesters also? havent they threatened speeches and got them shut down?

Most people go to a game to escape the world politics and views only to find out there is no escape thanks NFL

If you're throwing up the roman salute during your shift at burger kang, I would fully support your ass being canned as well.

Its a white country fag.

Have a problem? Well Liberia was made just for niggers who thought they could do better without white masters.

Sports aren't supposed to be political. Political rallies are. See the difference?

The NFL players are protesting on the job, while getting paid millions of dollars and saying that they're "oppressed." The other protestors were not being paid, and were on public property. So it is essentially paid speech vs free spedch.

I wonder what it is that really offends the left wing?

>Offensive
>Freespeech
Both are offensive and both are free speech.

Wait, I thought the NFL players just don't stand up during the anthem as a way to protest?

Did you forget the part where the players are millionaire EMPLOYEES, while the (((nazis))) are private citizens representing no one but themselves?

This picture is completely correct

white guys just wanted one show that didn't talk about all the dumb shit going on in the world and these fools can't give it to them.

its all boomers
my dad got really pissed off screaming at his TV saying he's never going to watch a game again. Then come sunday he's watching football, he's a fat retarded boomer stuck in his boomer ways. Anyone else have boomer parents that have just stared at their TV for their entire lives? They're drones, it's fucking insane. My dad gets up at 3am, and immediately turns the TV on, any moment he's home he is in front of the TV or the TV is on

This is what the government wants. To divide people so they won't see whats actually happening. Hillary=Trump=Obama=Juncker=Tusk

you are right OP. both are free speech and should be protected. kapernick's only sin is that his grievance is based on half-truths at best. black people are a serious problem TODAY, regardless of past events, blacks fuck their own shit up to such a degree that the rest of America subconsciously or consciously knows to avoid them. police know they are broke and unpredictable.

Protesting during THE ANTHEM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much disrespectuful to the United States of America, yes. Staging a protest that does not shit on American symbols, however, is free speech. You're free to do either, of course, they're both still free speech, but the kneeling is shitty and the footballers should be fired for it.

What is anti-American about salutes?

Yep, because no one's condemned the people on the bottom, nigger.

Oh look, it's this bait again.

>some guy botching a billion dollar entertainment industry with a divisive, openly anti-american protest and being paid millions to do so
vs.
>some guys organizing a permitted rally during their free time for free

I'd be pissed if someone gave the Roman Salute during the National Anthem at a football game too and I wouldn't give a fuck about people kneeling in a protest.