NORTH KOREA MISSILE TEST INCOMING

>LAUNCH EXPECTED WITHIN NEXT 12 HOURS
>DOD EMP DRILL NOV 4TH (As soon as Trump leaves for Asia)
>3 US AIRCRAFT CARRIERS HAVING JOINT DRILLS NEAR NK IN UNDER A FORTNIGHT
>4TH CARRIER (Carl Vinson) JOINING THEM IN A MONTH
Expect WW3 (China/NK/Russia/Iran/Pakistan v World) before 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/926021820876279808
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/925894314076536832
businessinsider.com/north-korean-nuclear-test-site-tunnel-collapse-reportedly-kills-200-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link: twitter.com/inside_nk/status/926021820876279808

It's been like 50 days since the last test.

GIVE US HAPPENINGS KIM.

Spoiler, nothing will happen.

Nothing ever happens.

even Sup Forums knows that nk happenings are never going to come

Correction: 4 aircaft carriers now.

They have completed the re entry vehicle, time for a huge test. If not tomorrow it will liekly be when Trump is in Asia - so around the 4th.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

GET READY

pftt. Russia is not that stupid.

Carl doesnt arrive for a while yet, it might just reach NK as backup after SHTF.

nice, you are a domino of scaremongering

WW3 is literally a nothingburger

>scaremongering
Explain to me what is scary about this? Shits fucking hilarious

There were reports of a static solid propellant thrust test.

That's one way you test an RV before trying the real thing. You put it in front of rocket exhaust and see how it holds up.

This was a couple of weeks ago.

This is the one time I hope for a fucking US false flag.

The US needs to detonate a nuke in south korea and claim North korea did it so we can end this shit once and for all.

>That's one way you test an RV before trying the real thing. You put it in front of rocket exhaust and see how it holds up.
What?

yeah it was a horizontal test too which was odd

They've got to do a big test to save face after the tunnel collapse news got out.

Thnx commander

>haha we may all die in fire and fury
Even for an aussie cunt that's pretty pathetic

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

>user is butthurt on Sup Forums
kek

wow another missile test.
so Blumpf will do exactly nothing like the previous 6 months.

sending 4 fucking carriers is not really nothing matey

>aussie doesn't know the definition of butthurt
are you a chink? I'm saying you can do better, cunt

Nothing will happen, the burgers won't get fried and the norks will keep doing their thing. screenshot this pol nothing will fucking happen

yeah nothing ever happens!
>being this retarded
you nor i know what will happen, chances are favouring war though

man the last 3 goddamn times it was supposed to happen it didnt happen. convince me that today they will at least launch something

Soapy titwank wembs roll

That's because there's literally N O T H I N G the international community can do about the tests. And so long as such launches don't directly lead to foreign deaths, preemptive strikes are out of the question given China's military support of NK.

Just do it

Let's see what shitpost tweet Limp Dick Donny writes in response. Gon be gud.

BEST KOREA PLEASE AIM IT TO TRUMPS BOOMER FAT CAT ASS FOR BEING THE JEW PUPPET HE HIS

he wont visit the DMZ

Can you give us link about 4 carriers?

Don't know any Donny but I do know this. Fucvk Y'all! Canada - don't think we forgot bout yo ass! Shit goes down, you're the first one goin down !

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/925894314076536832

NK will be blamed for the 4/5th's power outage

Cya when the lights come back on, burgers

>China/NK/Russia/Iran/Pakistan v World

lmao you are delusional as fuck

DUDE LMAOOO

>implying now+12hr is November 4th in America
>implying "World" will support American aggression
>implying China isn't 1/4 of "World"
>implying Russia will join Korean team in the war
>implying Pakistan and Iran care about Korean peninsula

>China/NK/Russia/Iran/Pakistan
naht gonnah happen jew boy, it's in no ones interest to world war brah, chill out lol

businessinsider.com/north-korean-nuclear-test-site-tunnel-collapse-reportedly-kills-200-2017-10
dafuq is the meaning of this

Blood sacrifice for a successful launch

Thought I'd pass this story through the Jew-Translating machine that 60's Batman gave me

"ZIONISTS WANT TO CAUSE RIOTS ON THE 4TH IN THE STATES WITH A "STARFISH PRIME" NUKE AIRSHOT EMP AND BLAME ANYTHING ON NORTH KOREA TO START A WAR TO SEND AMERICANS TO DIE FOR MINING RIGHTS"

Re-Entry vehicle

the Califaggot purging nuke needs to go up into space and come back down

when it comes back down it's going to get really hot from the friction against it in the atmosphere

the rocket exhaust is hot and a lot of air moving very fast, exactly the conditions the nuclear warhead will be up against when it curves gracefully back to earth to save us from the libcucks

>when it comes back down it's going to get really hot from the friction against it in the atmosphere
Compression.

>the rocket exhaust is hot and a lot of air moving very fast, exactly the conditions the nuclear warhead will be up against when it curves gracefully back to earth to save us from the libcucks.
Yeah, but using a rocket engine to test an RV makes no sense. You're only going to be able to test in a specific flight regime (up to 3 km/s), and your results may be disturbed by the reaction byproducts and the amount of heat in the gas.

The SLBM test that happened was probably just a mere SLBM test. It makes no sense to test an RV that way.

No. They fucking don't. This is exactly something the Clintons would would do if it played into their cards right. Globalist cunts.

Why do these fags get a flag all of a sudden?