/IOTBW/ It's Okay to Be White — Keep Posting Them

It’s working. Stick to the plan, and keep it going.

Universities should be the #1 focus. If you are not near a university, post them at bus stops, train stations, or anywhere with major foot traffic. Reminders:
>Do not change up the message in any way. Black text reading “It’s okay to be white” on white background. No watermarks. Don’t try to be a hero. Just stick to the plan, and nothing else.
SALT MINES:

Washington Post (Maryland): Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
> archive.is/XeQsK

Fox 25 Boston (WITH VIDEO): ‘It's okay to be white' signs found across Cambridge
> fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206
> web.archive.org/web/20171102102818/http://www.fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206

Dailly Caller: ‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>dailycaller.com/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-posted-around-college-town/
> archive.is/nQezd

Faquier Times (Virginia): ‘It’s OK To Be White’ poster taped to pole in Old Town Warrenton
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
>archive.is/B0DoN

Cleveland Scene (Cleveland): Troll Movement Hits Rocky River with 'It's OK To Be White' Signs
> clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2017/11/01/Sup Forums-troll-movement-hits-rocky-river-with-its-ok-to-be-white-signs
>archive.is/7MQf6

Other urls found in this thread:

michigandaily.com/section/campus-life/students-urge-university-prevent-richard-spencer-speaking
archive.is/uxsY0
wnd.com/2017/11/its
archive.is/lpnmO
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
archive.is/C2U7O
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
archive.is/qXTNg
westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/
archive.is/oTCpr
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
archive.is/QBBui
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
archive.is/dowk4
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#itsokaytobewhite
mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s.xlsx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

michigandaily.com/section/campus-life/students-urge-university-prevent-richard-spencer-speaking
> archive.is/uxsY0

WND: Its ok to be white stickers spark police probes/
> wnd.com/2017/11/its ok to be white stickers spark police probes/
> archive.is/lpnmO

Boston Magazine: Trolls Posted “It’s Okay to Be White” Stickers in Cambridge on Halloween
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
> archive.is/C2U7O

Tulane Hullabloo (New Orleans): “It’s okay to be white” signs found on campus this morning
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>archive.is/qXTNg

Rocky River Ohio (North Coast Now): Signs saying “It’s Okay To Be White” appear along Lake Road in Rocky River
>westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/
> archive.is/oTCpr

Cambridge Patch: 'It's Okay to be White' Stickers Removed in Cambridge
> patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
> archive.is/QBBui

Writeup by blogger at Medium: “It’s Okay To Be White” Flyers Appear at the University of Alberta
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
> archive.is/dowk4

Use this one instead its so much better.

>It's ok to be right..

Shill detected

You're doing gods work user.

The majority of old school media is centered around NYC and LA so maybe focus on those two areas?

Where would the absolute best place to post them be without looking racist? Maybe a flood of them around Central Park? That would make the news for sure

Don't respond to that faggot

Stop shitposting over all the threads you reddit tier faggot, trying to undermine the message becsuae the left has no response but 'muh raysism' see you on the 4th you shill cock sucker..

1 dude is going to use that and then the media will come down on that one poster for days so DO NOT USE THAT POSTER

>police are investigating

How can I print these without exposing myself? Public printer somewhere that I don't have to give log in info? How did you guys do it? I don't own a printer

A left liberal cuck will go posting them and then the message is finished.

Reposting my 5 from yesterday

4 of 5 were taken down

true

I know I'm totally late to the party, but who started this, why and how? haven't been here for a month or so

Reposting the salt that was gathered from a mud slime youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

Originally posted by the news twitter then taken down, makes you think

Library. Its not illegal and never will be. Its a harmless message and full of love.

Daily reminder Zeon did nothing wrong

God bless America

Try taping them down better. Use clear (masking) tape to completely tape down all of the edges to the wall. If you are ambitious, you can also use wheat paste or clear nail polish to get them to stick. Another option is to print out something like these stickies

How is this message offensive?

Rumor has it that stormfront started it (original thread now apparently deleted) with the original having an eagle and cross on it and saying something about white America/United States, but its been edited by Sup Forums to pass in public.

Start stamping this on dollar bills also...

Lol leftypol, hey can you put in a word for me over there I'm banned again

Just awful shilling attempts. Just awful

>Woman sees me pasting stickers on the bus
>Asks what i'm doing
>Makes a scene
>gtfo.exe

Everyone's taking the bait lads

Also this

How about we get a hashtag trending for the Normies to see?

#ItsOkToBeWhite

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
>Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated. We are working with University of Alberta Protective Services to find the parties responsible.
Guess I can't participate guys. Least I can do is bump.

I think it might have been trending last night. In any case, there are a bunch of tweets already using hashtag #ItsOkayToBeWhite (note spelling of "okay"):
>twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#itsokaytobewhite

Keep it going, and keep tweeting under this hashtag

>Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated.

How does this statement message marginalize anyone?

How about start posting flyers saying its okay to be brown? Wouldnt that show the screeching lefties their hypocricy ?

then we work together and track him down, then pin him as being a white supremacist for his actual nazi posters.

How about next time we use the phrase "White people are cool"?

Agreed my nordic brother. We should ideally have posters of all colours next to each other. Black posters with white text "It's okay to be black", brown posters, yellow posters, etc. Make this about being proud of who you are.

I'm not racist, but I hate race traitors. Blacks should stick to blacks, whites should stick to whites.

Racemixing is shit. Keep you're fucking race pure.

they're lost
the goal of this is to show normies how crazy those fucks are

Are you me?

Well you're a weak pathetic shill

>they're lost

Please explain; im not following

These turn out well, btw

>cuz "only whites are okay"
>cuz only whites are mentioned
>cuz it is implied that the rest are not ok
Take your pick, they will rationalize with one of these.

Nah these boards are proof that the only faggots posting hate speech are leftish shills that have been wanting to post hate for weeks and blame others.

Liberalism is a mental disease

Regardless of her skin color, she should not be on a college campus.
How fucking weak do you have to be to have "It's okay to be white" throw you into an existential crisis?

Novel ideas, and maybe at some point in the future they are worth pursuing. But in the meantime, stick with this

It's not okay to be white. You whites have had it good for 2000 years and now its others turn. You are simply acting like spoiled children unwilling to become minorities now. Why would that be? Because you treat minorities like garbage. I believe the saying goes "treat others how you yourself wish tobe treated". Here's you're comeuppance.
I hardly need to point it out but whites are already aminority compared to those theyconsider minorities. Minorities are the ones working and where are white people? White women are doing what they've always done and hopping on the biggest or most successful cocks. White men have devolved into children,watching anime, playing video games and masturbating to little girls.
It's honestly hilarious that you think you'll ever be dominant again. Don't think it'll be your turn again in 2000 years, we'll keep you oppressed like the democratic party does to blacks. Hope you enjoy being silenced when: black police officers kill white kids, asians mock your penis size, indians firce you to shit in the street and natives force you onto reserves

>show the screeching lefties their hypocricy

this isn't about teaching them anything
it's about creating an environment to expose their screeching craziness

Nice. Also would it work if you get two out of one sheet of paper?( Cut costs) depends on how many youre gonna make i guess. Just an input

>Use this one instead its so much better.

1.0.0% S. H. I. L. L. TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING.

FUCK OFF YOU RETARD.

At this point, we could probably just trigger them with a picture of a straight, cis couple

Makes me happy knowing anons are across the globe

Yes absolutely. The pic is up close so you can't see it that well, but each of those are actually 1/4 of a sheet of paper. Each is a 3.5" x 5" sticker

Yeah you put it bettr than i could thats sort of what i meant. (Exposing them i guess

the best part about this meme is that its the first thread that /ptg/ redditors have participated in since hwndu. making it the easiest (you)s. every thread (and there are many at once) has at least 1 low quality baiter with averages of 10 replies

True true. Lets hope people stick to the plan

Pic related: Recommended for sturdyness.

Extremely easy to mix, just need a roller / brush and a small bucket and voila

#ItsOkayToBeWhite it is then.

You know what to do bad goys.

It's Okay To Be White #GamerGate

does this damage walls or anything.

Ok. Nice going how many are u making and are you guys planning a meet up? Whish i was in on this now.

I gotta get in while the gettins good. I love fishing for (You)s

How this has gotten big enough to start making news without some autist fucking it up like this I shall never know.

That would leave "wet" marks on soft concrete painted walls and prob wooden fasades. (Carpenter here)

Nope. The original source is still up and out there, and it wasn't stormfront. If libs would find it they would give up in an instant.

If no major news write picks it up by this afternoon, I think we might be done. That asshat in Manhattan stole the thunder at the worst possible time.

>9gag watermark
wonderful

Fuck off, it only takes one idiot to post this and you know damn well the media will focus all their attention to it
Don’t let that one bad apple spoil the bunch

Brit-bong from the UK reporting in. I went out at 4am last night and put a bunch up all over my tiny English town. Focused on the local Tesco, the train station, the park and a few of the pubs.

Someone record this shit, I want to laugh.

We're always here.

we need to get our boy unsavory agents involved in this

It would be better if the font was in bold. But whatever.

Hitler was right, and you are wrong.

implying the sperglords aren't going to take this to SEASON 10(TM) #IOTBW: DRONE EDITION
even the newest of friends will hate this meme by the time they're done

>cuz "only whites are okay"
>cuz only whites are mentioned
>cuz it is implied that the rest are not ok
Literally the same could be said for their "Black lives matter" shit.

Kill yourself cunt

Either a shill or dumb fucking nazi larper...

Or not you stupid greek manchild.

or fucking bait maybe

No.

There are two ideas behind the posters.
First, the explicit message that "It's okay to be white".
Second, the implicit message that "A noticeably large group of people think it's not okay to be white".

The beauty of these ideas is that (nearly) everyone on Sup Forums agrees with these two statements, so it's easy to mobilize people.
If you start posting pro-black messages, the white identitarians will lose interest.
If you start posting identitarian messages, the libertarian/civic nationalists will lose interest.
The poster, as written, allows us to present a unity of purpose.

Next, the explicit message is one that society at large agrees with.
The implicit message is not accepted, but is also the part that we want to convince people is true.
If you accept the explicit message (whites are okay), but reject the implicit message (a large number of people hate whites) what is the appropriate response to seeing this sign?
Most likely, just to ignore it.
If you understand the propaganda portion and wish to counteract it, to respond with something like "it's okay to be human".

ANY OTHER RESPONSE SIGNALS THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THAT IT IS OKAY TO BE WHITE

Any other response.
And that's the key to why this works.

Keep it simple, stick to the plan, and when the reaction has played itself out we'll think about a next step.

listen to this guy faggots!!

It's an obvious kike trying to get people to shit on the NSDAP.

It goes against 80 years of allied propaganda refuting the very idea that it is okay to be anything but an Africanized or Jewish mongrel which was promoted and disseminated by America and the United Kingdom to convince their underclasses to go to war against Germany for the benefit of international finance's parasites. In the mind of the liberal world order it is okay only to be anything BUT white. White is a crime; white is a tendency to refuse Jewish rule; and white is an identity which exists independent of Jewish influences.

Do not fucking use this. If you are a new fat for a sarcuck for the love of all things holy do not use this.

That background looks like real dump. Are you putting them up in a homeless shelter?

>meme flag
>a democrat flag on top of it
Here's my last (You), don't spend it all in one place.

Good work, user.

local shoprite has shitload of foot traffic and a free advertising board at the exit.
should I?

mediafire.com/file/na3cu0hby12b05o/Collection of (You)s.xlsx
spreadsheet few hours old, and credits to the autist who made it - not me

>last (you)
Should've given it to the EU, dirty greekscumbag

You are welcome for modernity.

Now kindly fuck off as we save the race that invented every convenience you enjoy.

If you want cure for cancer? Its going to come from science.

If you want to listen to your shitty music? You are welcome for the technology to do so.

Go be a brainwashed zombie elsewhere.

We can not let the world become south Africa.

Don't get caught, and don't wear something autistic.

I don't think this will cause much of a ruckus in the UK apart from uni campuses

I told the reddit shills in the planning thread that even though they knew it was coming their friends would still rage at it. The white self hatred on the left never ceases to amaze me

Niggers will be so conflicted

listen to this genius level psyop user. we will win bigly if we keep this up.

how do you create the paper? Don't printers mark where they were printed? I live on campus and only have access to my schools printing

post on hallows eve started it
damn it blew up

>It’s working.
Correct.
>Stick to the plan,
Okie dokie
>and keep it going.
Roger that.

I understand the enthusiasm and the desire to "improve" things, but it's worked as intended, therefore it's a success. No need to shift fire when the enemy is taking a pounding.

Well done to the planners. Keep 'em coming.

Something like this but a little better.