Is there anywhere I can get more nu male soyboy bugmen cringe instead of shamelessly creating a cringe thread?

Is there anywhere I can get more nu male soyboy bugmen cringe instead of shamelessly creating a cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every time

>the eternal straight faced gook

nu-males are such pathetic doormats and pathetic social approval -seeking it's sickening. They're all identical carbon copies of each other apart from physical features.

>gasses internally

You can always go back to where you belong

I hate these fucking oestrogen-pumped worms, I just want to flog them with a cricket bat

more of these gimps

I recently invested in a beard trimmer. I was always too lazy to shave and I'd gotten used to having a shitty scraggly beard. Then a few days ago, we had Penny-Arcade Expo Australia. I didn't attend but I was picking my friend up.

I saw shit beards, glasses, thin heads of hair, bitch-tits, pop-culture t-shirts and just shit people everywhere. I think seeing a concentrated form of nu-male really brought it home for me.

So yeah, I got my beard trimmer and I already look like less of a faggot. This weekend, I'm going to casual session at one of the local gyms to see how it is and if I'll join up. And I might get into keto again.

It probably has more to do with their sedentary lazy lifestyle than soy.

the irony of unintentionally agreeing with the original saying that blacks and irish are equal to dogs is pretty good desu

it's interesting how the hatred for nu-males goes deep inside, it's not unlike the hatred a proto-human from the stone age must have felt for a snake that's about to bite his newborn offspring

i've recently started hating bearded men because it's mostly nu-males trying to look more manly in a way that doesn't require them to do any actual effort or manly thing, especially the well-groomed ones because you just know that they paid an overpriced hipster "vintage barbershop" to do it for them. if you squint really hard you can see the walls of the "barbershop" covered with posters of photoshopped Mario hats into 1920's photographs of old-timey boxers with big nietzsche-like moustaches

but you can pull it off if you don't look like a 12 year old without it already, so don't let me stop you

In my case... I was never really taught how to shave nor was around men who shaved regularly. The ritual of it all was never bequeathed to me. I got facial hair at an unusually young age so I stupidly made it my "thing." Hey! It's distinct and takes little effort. Just like wearing a fucking fedora.

God... I fucking hate myself more now.

My facial aesthetics are alright without a beard but best with a bit of stubble. Hence the trimmer and not a razor.

I'm exactly the same, in everything you just said. Except I live in Delicialand, wanna trade?

srsly though i've been seeing so many nu-males around that i just have to shave

>My facial aesthetics are alright without a beard but best with a bit of stubble. Hence the trimmer and not a razor.
me too.

Have a nice bit of soy and bull

>i've recently started hating bearded men because it's mostly nu-males trying to look more manly in a way that doesn't require them to do any actual effort or manly thing

note how the only female in the pic is standing far behind them.

it's almost as if she inherently feels way too repulsed to even be near them (as she should, since they're total low-T faggots).

why do they all have greasy hair?

he kinda looks like Joey from Friends had he ate nothing but tofu & soy-based products on a daily basis.

G A P E
F A C E

"China wiw gro warger"

They probably live in areas where they can't get manual labour jobs or anything that requires them to build muscle so become shelf stackers in failing supermarkets or typical desk jobs.

>wanna trade?
Ho ho! You're not going to trick me, Joao. Melbourne might be full of hipsters and faggy nu-males. But as I understand it, Brazil gets fucked from the crime and poverty of the third world while suffering the obnoxious cultural marxism of the first-world.

Fuck that shit. Not even for the bunda.

>srsly though i've been seeing so many nu-males around that i just have to shave

Now I can agree with you on that. This is why Sup Forums is a good thing. You need the hurtbox. You need to the hate. You need the negative highlighted to know to eliminate it.

Numales hating numales, ironic

she doesn't look too impressed

check out stem communities its a breeding ground for these people

>REAL MEN SHAVE
let's make this a meme.
We're against what the left is for. They're for beards, so we're against. Besides, we need to see that jawline to see how masculine you really are

40k is based, though

this

if you aren''t a 6 foot Chad you are subhuman trash like op

>Sup Forums is a good thing. You need the hurtbox

Pol taught me I was a manlett. Boy did that hurt at first, but the truth had me working harder to improve myself.

Can I keep my mustache?

obviously. it's the neckbeards we're after.

no seriously what the fuck is up with the open mouth selfies
is it a mental disease

>Brazil gets fucked from the crime and poverty of the third world while suffering the obnoxious cultural marxism of the first-world

yes, don't come to brazil for any reason ever. there's nothing to be gained here. it's a country of mongrels that has no identity because everyone is different from each other, so it's every man for himself on any level of social interaction you can imagine. it's kinda like a country made of orphans who grew up in foster homes where all the kids are abused

>implying Mark is numale
He might be a faggot niggerjew, but far from a numale

Hahah the memes jack

The probably grew up watching animated dreamworks movies

>"rawrrr! flying hug! haha! :3"

You wouldn't be, either.

Jesus is actually jacked though.

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

SOYBOY

I hate bugmen so goddamn much.

I wanna be a nu male. Day to day life of cocksucking. God, somehow they do it for free. I don't understand.

Americans are stupid and imbeciles. Nothing more.