Why do jews have these rat-like faces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4aBc49PMKI
youtube.com/watch?v=LGvnHvba_b0
hooktube.com/watch?v=plZCp-89bPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Et6R0H_bo8U
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The machine elves paint people to match their actions.

This post gets 5 stars

They needed to tell their kind apart in times of persecution, without verbally communicating, that's why they evolved as this distinctively hideous creatures

((()))
((()))

You come to this thread and you offer so little.

god damn sir you need an award

Some do,some don't.
Just like non Jews.

Confirmation bias at it's best.

What are you talking about?
They're a beautiful people!

Why do rats look like rats?

Because they are

What the fuck happened there? Drug Cartels?

Not sure but they all need to die.

She's half Irish-Norwegian.

I will guess, that video is from brazil?

Inbreeding. Jews are nepotists who like to breed inwardly, I think its roots come from Blessings. You want to stay within a certain bloodline to receive the blessings, this is achieved through inbreeding.

Isn't it more relevant to ask why rats have such jewlike features?

Favela gang untermensch

Most Jews are half something.
Hell,not just half.Ashkenazi Jews are over 90% European,which is why the look white.

>these creatures are allowed to exist on the same planet as me

she also had a nose job

conelly is a halfbreed so she doesnt count

I think they are very handsome looking.

Kill yourself.

read

spoopy

Cute little holocaust survivor

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=g4aBc49PMKI

nice rhinoplasty

The Goblin King has arrived.

her and JLH are 10/10

Gee, I sure hope antisemitism isn't literally just a form of hating ugly people.

Beasts of No Nation

Same reason people have down-syndrome faces.

It's an expression of their psychology.

Thought while with down-syndrome humans, their inception was out of a "random" mutation, the jewgoblins evolved their facial geometry through a LOOOOONNNGG lineage of demented-psychologies being passed on generationally.

Did he died?

checked

consider suicide

What a beautiful aryan boy.

Considering the low IQ of niggers I find this man amazing.

I have literally no idea who this is due to eliminating the electric Jew from my life for the last ten years or so.
She looks like a stereotypical Media-American. I tend to identify this with cryptokikes.

Why does her nose look button like when in her early adulthood but elongated when a mature adult? Is she like 12 in first pics?

Over using the Dark sides causes ones face and body to contort and deform. This is also the reason they have glowing red eyes.

She's been acting since the 80s.

Because she grew up?
Seriously,are you retarded?

I had a button kind of a nose when I was teen,now it's straight.
Very similar to Bieber.His nose is now very straight,use to be small button nose.

SOPA DE PACO

UMA DELICIA

>I had a button kind of a nose when I was teen,now it's straight.
>I ja, kao ti.
Its our fate as Balkan niggers but I do agree that all noses even german cuck ones grow taller with maturity.

No idea. I'll take your word for it.

The nose continues to grow throughout life and people lose fat on their faces as they age. So the nose will look a lot longer at 40 than 20, assuming a person doesn't gain a ton of weight.

Was that you that made some good points about armenian and jewish looks few days ago?

because theyre wh*te yurotrash rat vermin

Is it racist to consider a whole race of people ugly? Isn't it just muh preference, can't help what you like, etc? Or does that excuse only work if I love sucking dicks?

reminds me of aphex twin

Right back at you, Mordechai. No wait Ill help you

Arich Anpin
>The Aramaic term Arich Anpin derives from the Hebrew phrase Erech Apaim ("slow to anger" - literally "long nose"), one of the Thirteen Attributes of Mercy enumerated in Exodus 34:6-7.
>Arich ("long") implies the infinite extension of Divine Will in Creation, while "long nose" also implies "long breath" (the opposite of impatient "short breath"). Arich Anpin denotes the extension of infinite patience and mercy.

Thats a big nose

The long, probing, snout-like face assists the parasite in attaching to its host in order to drain sustenance from it.
Similar to the proboscis of the mosquito.

A jew can be removed from the host by means of fire or bright, exposing lights.

Greedy Jews.

>why do jews have these rat-like faces?
It's because they are semites like the arabs

for jew

Are these dudes mixed with nigger or something?

Jews did nothing wrong

It's a semitic look, and in fact most middle east people you'll meet have an enormous nose.
Many jews have semitic blood, hence their big nose.

forsaken dna

I feel sick whenever I see them on television or in films.
They always self insert with a pretty, young European female too. It is rancid.
You can tell how inbred they are, in that they all have the same face and expressions. Disgusting.

noses elongate a bit over time, but that is a radical change. My mom has a button nose like hers and it looks pretty much the same as it did in pictures 30 years old. Besides increased length Connelly has a higher and narrower bridge, the curvature changed from concave to convex, the height of the nostril wings have narrowed, and the tip is much smaller and points downward rather than upward.

Don't lump Rodney Dangerfield in with them. The man was the master of self-deprecating humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGvnHvba_b0

Fuck off kike.
Jews are 90% arab.
Inbred for thousands of years.
When they reach the age of 50, all the plastic surgery in the world can't help them.

Homosexual Jewish demons.

Are you a plastic surgeon lel ?

naw m80 thats what they tell you, but they are Khazars from the steppes of Asia. 80% of modern 'Jews' more closely related to Mongols and Chinese

Thats a typical Saxon face.

hooktube.com/watch?v=plZCp-89bPQ

that would explain the high IQ

Jewish femboy.

You mean he constantly talked about being a jew and made money from it.
How strange, jews don't normally do that.

how the fuck is this real? babies need to have upturned noses so the can breath while breastfeeding

to answer the OP, jews were literally mountain people living in the shadow of the canaanites. during the bronze age collapse a coalition of 'sea peoples' (who may have been aegean pirates) washed over the levant destroying civilizations. the jews snuck in and inhabited the ruins. so they look like rat people because that is literally what they are. they never evolved or created anything of their own, they just sneak and steal.

Jüden raus
youtube.com/watch?v=Et6R0H_bo8U

Nice meme, but reality doesn't link to that.
See They are bleached arabs.

Russians look like mongols, Finnish do too.
Arabs look like Arabs look like Arabs.

Jewish wench.

Not true, many ashkenazis have high admixture of European genes. They're basically mutts, it's more of a semitic look than jewish look

hhaha
this.

They never work or create anything. They only steal and inhabit as parasites.
Every action they do is simply coin shaving in another form.

Show me a jew that doesn't look indistinguishable in facial features from an arab at age 50, and I'll show you a gypsy that doesn't look like a paki at age 30.

Both thief cults have inbred for thousands of years, neither one is human. Both should be drowned in the mariana trench.

If a Jew told to my face he was white he would look like a fucking baffoon, dune coon semitic caucaus rats.

Send this dune coon rat to turkey.

Idk bad genes i guess

Jews have ratfaces so that you know from first encounter that they are not to be trusted.

>How strange, jews don't normally do that.

They usually don't. They brag about how their paltry achievements that are elevated from tribal support are supposed to be recognized as the greatest achievements ever.

- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews.
- Why does it matter that Palestinians are the blood relatives of Jews?
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali.
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish).
- Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists.
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

>'Jews' more closely related to Mongols and Chinese
Would be interesting to have some genetic studies about this affirmation

Those rat faces are what happens when you go full Jew. You never go full Jew.
t. mischling

let's ask jewgle....

"why do jews look like rats"

result:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)

and there you have it

who says goolag cant be trusted, you only have to interpret the results correctly (aka the 180 degree jew)

I have relatively long nose. I am half polish, half volga german.

Perhaps it is more that humanity has evolved to automatically not trust rat faces because jews are a biological evil.
Just as we are instinctively avoidant of snakes and find the smell of faeces/decay universally revolting.
Natural preservation.

Long =/= crooked or African-fat. Long noses are European.

zionists ultimately want jews to seek refuge in israel from the mayhem they cause in europe. this is in line with the rothschild supported zionism. however without the fresh blood they suck from the western world, israel would be an impoverished, defenseless shithole. like vampires, (((they))) need our blood in order to survive.

and there you have it again. no wonder europe will go full natsoc now, and the sandshits arent even in that calculation

Poland was the safe haven of the jew for almost a thousand years while the rest of Europe kicked them out repeatedly.
It could be that you are half parasite.
Have you found yourself prone to lying and cheating without any sense of guilt.
Have you proclaimed yourself as a victim in order to gain benefits from people.