Return of The King

This is Napoleon's heir. Would you fight for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamous_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Law_(economist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like Trudeau

Kaiser Wilhelm II's heir. He technically holds legal power to reform the German Empire, because the German Empire technically still exists.

However, because it has no power the Federal Republic of Germany (BRD) is managing the Nation. However, in case it got power (judicial, legislative, executive) it would be legaly superiour to the BRD.

To say it more plainly, Germany is still an occupied Nation with an provisional "Government". Yes, even after all those years.

And finally, we have Stalin's great granddaughter.

>trips
Looks like a chad so i'll support him

The French revolution was the biggest cancer in western history. Napoleon was led by kike advisors. Literally go read Napoleon and Jews on wikipedia. Thanks to this, Jews were given free reign to establish their banking networks across the western world and continued their revolutionary plans for world conquest. The American president Andrew Jackson was remarkable in that he managed to stop their grip for a good 80 years before they established the Federal Reserve.

If you haven't read the 100 year old book named 'The Jewish Programme to Conquer the World' aka Elders of Zion then you might as well go back to plebbit.

why did hitler never procreate?

If he did he would literally not disclose it you faggot. His children or grandchildren would get lynched in today's world. And if that's the case it was a smart move to keep it a secret.

Probably wanted to make Germany great again first

GOL D ROGER

He had a micropenis

That fucker was such a cunt to his children, I'm not surprised his descendants are fucked up.
I guess it's karma.

He is left wing and is a (((financier))). Firmly up (((their))) arse. No thanks.

Hitler is still alive you stupid cocksucker

Imperialist heir - looks fine
Monarchist heir - looks fine
Communist heir - utter trash

Wow it's like degeneracy begets greater degeneracy

Don't forget the Duke of Wellington's heir. Funny thing is, Napoleon's descendant and Wellesley's descendant both work for rival corporations in London.

Wrong. Napoleon emancipated the Jews from the ghettos, but disallowed likes from lending money and owning business. If Napoleon had won at Waterloo, there would be no Rothschild.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamous_Decree

Oh boy was there anything in this world im not behind of

I hope they send funny emails to each other, at least on the day of Waterloo.

Also my english is fucking gay

it's real, god damn that is fucking hilarious. the left is such utter trash.

France isnt capable of fighting for anything anymore. Since the 90's they have been BLACKED™.
They are lost. Im pretty sure you need to find someone in Germany or Sweden to fight for because everyone else is lost, drowned in the ocean of multiculturalism.

> If Napoleon had won at Waterloo, there would be no Rothschild.
> Unstoppable military machine suddenly crash and burns

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

That would be pretty good. They did get together for a Waterloo ceremony, which is pretty cool.

Is he 1.50 as well?

mfw he isnt a manlet at all. impressive.

Fuck no.
Napoleon was a Visionary.
He is a globalist water boy.

This is actually one of the topics that the German kaiser used against Hitler. Willy might have been a huge fuck up, but he was right on this

Alessandra Mussolini was on playboy, I am not joking

A R Y A N
R
Y
A
N

Duke of Wellington has African blood through his mother. True story.

But he's a descendant of Wilhelm II through his mother's side. Are you being serious?

Its funny he actually looks a bit like Napoleon (similar eyes and chin).

with heir like that, who wouldnt?

Yes, his face is basically Napoleon's elongated.

He may be his descendent, but is he him?

I will complain but I will obey

To say it more plainly Germany is not a nation. Yet. Absolutely would kill for dissolution of the BRD

Dude, he looks like Bonaparte.

Probably learned THIS lesson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Law_(economist)

Grow a kickass stache (because i can't grow one, low-test) and i will fight for you, Mein Kaiser.

>implying he didn't
Jean-Marie Loret was a French railway worker who claimed to be Adolf Hitler's illegitimate son.

Link to downloadable PDF of the book?

My bad, I got him confused with Duke of Westminster, whose 18th century ancestor on his maternal line was this bloke called Gannibal.

Fitting

>feelsgood

Gayest thread of the day

Well, his ancestor is greatly respected here, Poles were among most loyal of Napoleon forces. If he had some plan, then I would join Polish Legion. Europe is so boring nowadays, good war would be nice.

Would follow that tranny to a worker's paradise, looks tough as fuck.

Mussolini's nephiew.

>napoleon is taller

Funny how things change.

What if he's a pussy feminist small-souled bugman egalitarian liberal? Just because someone looks handsome doesn't automatically make them virtuous.

Handsome af, looks like a Roman Emperor. God I love being a white girl, our men are beautiful.

Napoleon made all the empires fall.

But the bank found a new way of controlling them.

Then it would be a tragedy, but they can still make lovely children, and you can always change their minds.

Napoleon was taller than the average men at is time :/
Why anglosaxons's propaganda has to ruin everything?

No. My monarchfu is Hapsburg

I don't know about those hidden hand masons, user. I don't think they mean us well. Not at all.

Because why the fuck not? Whatever is good for the Anglo is good for the world.

Well, yes and no. Trudeau, for instance, is a traitor and deserves nothing less than the rope. He cannot and must not ever be forgiven for his treachery. But you're right that his offspring could make perfect Aryan specimen, and of sound moral character if reared correctly.

>Ferdinand Zvonomir von Hapsburg
:3

The unstoppable military machine froze to death in Russia in 1813. From that point on Napoleon fought an uphill battle. He already resigned in 1814, Waterloo happened when he had just returned to power.

Strong jaw, tall, good hairline, blue eyes.

All hail King of the Chads

Checked
I'd tongue-punch his fartbox, if you know what I mean.

Do the Bourbons have any living heirs? Any chance for the Napoleons and the Bourbons to become one family?

The irony would sustain me until the end of my life.

King of Bavaria

If he's anything like his ancestor then yes

>Khornate trips
>Fight
Let me get my chain axe

Even your “Royals House” is made of racemixed subhumans. Nothing new. Regicide soon

He had only one testicle

The current king of Spain

I agree with the last sentence.
The Royal Family is descended from Muhammad, has been ever since Edward II.

..Some years before on Playman

Literally the royal family of Spain you retard

Also Portunigger and Jew blood. Armenoshit and pajeetabbo blood with Diana

Big dude and he knows how to wear a suit. So many men today don't know how to do that.

Not you, and you’re “white” at this point. People of European ancestry are almost all Jewish somewhere in their lineage; and most of the power holders are not Jewish, they pretend to be Jews. The issue people here appear to complain about are the wealthy manipulative families who happen to be Jewish and happen to follow a pattern that has resurged repeatedly over the last two thousand years. Rome and other white people are sorry for the temple, although the left likes to claim that Italians aren’t white in order to take that away from Western civilization; but they are an integral part of Western civilization, regardless of “whiteness”. If they were not white, perhaps angry zealots ought not to blame Northwestern Europeans for those behaviors, and blame only Germans for the horrors of the Holocaust.

*Most of the power holders are not Jewish, and some of those who claim to be Jewish are not. I hope no one here blames the little Jew.

Would be funny to see him marry princess Leonor once she comes of age. He is 20 years older though.

He also would be King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland - as the legitimate successor of the Stuarts, according to Jacobites.

Imperialism > (((Monarchy)))

Stop lying you amerimongrel

Jews are 2-8% negro and 30-70% MENA, they are not White, even when they are only 1/8 Jewish “European”

The other side to that argument: How would you behave if you had all the money and time in the world? Probably not as responsibly. There’s a lot to be said for Old Money. Many of you on this active volcano underwear stitching board are psychopaths.

>Implying Napoléon was 1.50

He's a globalist banker

or does Sup Forums secretly worship the finance sector?

Take a 23andMe DNA test.

You’re gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it.

>Bonapartist
>not a Legitimist

>Rome
>West
The West rose from the ruins of Rome as a Germanic construct of racial tribal homogeneity - the opposite of Rome in other words

Aren’t 33.66% of us IN the finance sector?

True. I dare anyone in this thread to go out and find a man in his early 20's or less that both owns and knows how to wear a suit. Suits are for men what traditional dresses are for women. Take the suitpill, Sup Forums.

>Italy
>European

Hail!

Richard Spencer, please. Not everyone is a sandnigger-fucking nigger-descendant mongrel like you

He was 1.7 m manlett

you wish, NEET scum

Sorry what, what duke of Westminster?