It's NOT OK To Be White!

dailywire.com/news/22939/exclusive-dnc-official-discriminates-against-elliott-hamilton

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
exhentai.org/g/942351/bb280c1049/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck getting rammed by the courts

this is the text of the email sent out

>Clearly the DNC is doubling down on a failed strategy that has alienated staffers and voters alike.

Not much more needs to be said. The Democrats love losing.

>the future is black
>the future is female
Democrats have abused identity politics so hard that they shouldn't be electing anyone white or male. They're the greatest of hypocrites.

if cis white male scum become the minority then they will have to hire them

>An organization that pushes volatile identity politics
>identity politics driving the country apart and breeding extremists
>same organization now wants to adopt said politics into it's own organization

I say let them. They have obviously believed their own lies now and it'd be beneficial for us for them to suffer the same consequences we all blatantly see in today's society.

diversity is their strength

We are going to make white ok again. We are going to be so OK that we are going to get tired of being OK.

I don't understand, do they just want to keep losing? What is the point of trying to stop a group of people from voting for them?

>Democrats reminding everybody that they have no culture and want to lose elections

Good? It brings me enormous pleasure to watch demoshit criminals lose badly.

>no white males on the tech team
Guess who's getting hacked again next election

White people are OKAY.

This exactly

what a good time to be a white male neet

Turn to the weak, become the weak
You guys should really let them

I'm so tired of this shit. Why is the DNC committed to becoming my full-blown enemy? I was a registered Democrat, but I'd vote for practically anyone over them now. The Republican party doesn't even need to try at this point. They just need to not send out press releases that they want me starving on the street.

DNC is it's own worst enemy

>she
They're not even trying to look like women anymore. He could at least shave and put of a fucking wig

Between shit like this this and the Repubs threatening to cut 401k tax deferrals, mid-terms are shaking out to be a race to see who can lose the hardest

Cool,

Then we can start the deconstruction process of not hiring blacks and women.

White-Asian-Hispanic union FOREVER.

"Only hard work, and working minds"

Don't let the "Jewfro" fool you; Tom Perez is a White Dominican. He might have "nigger in the woodpile" but he's not "diverse" himself. He's much more a CIS White male than Ellison, who they railroaded.

thats how you win over white working class voters...oh wait...

You beat me to it. I mean, that has to be the wrong photo. In no realm of sanity would that person be considered a woman.

kek as if they won't just employ yet another cognitive dissonance to continue scapegoating whitey long after he's a minority in the country he built.

>discrimination because of
>race
>sex
>sexual orientation
Holy shit, what year is it? 1900? They surely are called regressive left for a reason.

How is this not racist/discrimination on itself?

>Don't let the "Jewfro" fool you; Tom Perez is a White
Stopped reading

BAHAHA

Keep it up Democrats. Why don't they get that the mid-west and states that actually provide the meals for this country don't want to be pandered to by mentally ill politically correct concepts?

Trump's going to win again if they don't fix their shit

Whoa did you just assume her gender!?

In minds of regressive left, racism against whites is not racism.

Does USA have an definition of what racism is that is backed by law?

Somebody sue these kids, they obviously don't know that anti-discrimination laws go both ways.

"She" is "Data Services manager Madeleine Leader." The man in the picture is Tom Perez, the current Chair of the DNC.

Yes, and it does it include whites

>get "hacked" once
>still hire tech stuff based on race and minority quota rather than skill

But the only whites left in the DNC already are (((whites))). Whats left to purge?

Samefag here, here's the laws concerning job discrimination. You can actually sue these people and bankrupt what's left of Hillary.
eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm

No because they're literal racists and sexists against white males and will hide behind any bullshit they need to in order to fulfill their hatred. Look at the white minority in South Africa, that's the future for us.

This is the best thing to happen. When the lines and sides are clearly drawn, it begins.

I can't wait to see what happens when the DNC runs out of white males... Who will they begin purging after that?

>This is the best thing to happen. When the lines and sides are clearly drawn, it begins.
Mate, they couldn't get much more clearly drawn than this. Nothing has happened so far, I seriously doubt the majority of normie whites are gonna wake up to what's going on. Even when USA becomes SA2.0, they will probably be blaming white racism somehow (as Mohammed beheads them).

Good we need more low IQ workers.They can get hacked and have more info stolen from them.

People these days say ((((((Cisgender)))))) unironically?

Privileged Asians will be next, you're already seeing the signs come up here and there.

IT 101 for democrats.

1. Hiring priority is gender, skin colour, feels, sexual preference over experience and knowledge in the field.

2. Wonder why shit don't work, get hacked all the time.

3. Blame Russia.

4. Repeat step 1.

based M A L I K

No one chooses to be white.

>fill positions with less qualified individuals so you can virtue signal diversity
it's like they want trump to get his 8 years

>Guess who's getting hacked again next election
Try again, racist. Indians are the best programmers in the industry.

Well, you're right, but it won't be "Mohammed". It'll be Tyrone and lil' LaDontarius. If you're smart and have the means (and are white), you need to move to the Midwest -- the only place left where the America of old still exists to an acceptable degree. Ultimately though, we're gonna have to kill these people someday. One way or another, it's inevitable. All we're doing now is delaying that inevitability until we don't have the resources, numbers, and our backs are completely against the wall, which is what they want and plays right into (((their))) hands, obviously.

they do. you have repressed white racism in you tyrome. shaun king and soledad o'brien proved you can transition to being black

all those biggots live as white people by choice

Then why are they such terrible teachers in college?

((()))

...but they would if they could

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

umm no they are cheaper

too true

Rope yourself, poo.

That's why Microsoft has been getting better throughout the years!

#Happiest5WordSentence

It's okay to be white

contractions are also counted as a single word, as they're a bit of a grey area

Kek, top-tier b8. Add another (you) to the pile.

lol
hope they never win another election ever again

their suicide might save america

I see the DNC wants to lose the 2018 election early. Good for them.
I think it's great that this "It's ok to be white" coincides with revelations such as these, just shows you how much they are against white people. And how much bullshit white people have to put up with in this regard. IN THEIR OWN NATIONS.

This is fine, who cares. Every race and culture should have it's own nation.

*lose the 2020 election as early as 2018

Yeah, they should hire Pakistani IT guys to do the work. They're not white males. Nothing wrong with having Pakistanis running your networks, right Debbie?

It’s not OK to be Jewish:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>Whomst
>Not a troll

>equality for me but not for thee

>-dnc-official-discriminates-against-elliott-hamilton
elliott hamilton isn't white

The fuck is a headass?

>javascript codemonkeys

fuck, I read that in the most black voice ever

>whomst

It's that cuckold mentality that permeates the left. They have a fetish for being humiliated

White males have NO FUTURE with the Democrat Party. Remember than when you vote next week. If you enforce state mandated integration, stop doing it. Your Jewish Masters are powerless without WHITE MEN to force it for them. (Integration will not be well received when forced with a brown face.)

White man, there is a lot you can do to change this and it starts with not voting for Democrats or anyone who pushes for more immigration.

White Men have NO FUTURE with the Democrat Party.

>whomst'd've

libs are disgusting lmao

if white men become the minority this countries welfare will outweigh its tax payers and we finally get to genocide them all.

I think I'm in love

Kill'em all Rodrigo

soon no white person will be able to get a job in the democrat party. white lib politicians will either have to form a third party for themselves or become republican.

I wish I would get isekai'd out of this fucking world. It's going too far.

how fucking retarded are modern americans? you can shit talk europe all you want but we dont even have this shit over to that extreme

SOURCE PLEASE

I NEED IT FOR RESEARCH

This really is true. They need to have something wrong with them to feel comfortable. There needs to be something bad happening.

You literally have a female in power.

Uh.. sure.

exhentai.org/g/942351/bb280c1049/

>Fuck you 25% of the population, don't vote for us
>Hey other 25% of the population, your dads, husbands, brothers, sons are racist pieces of shit
>OMG HOW DID WE LOSE THAT ELECTION???

Dems are this stupid

>constantly needs lotion because he’s a nigger
>doesn’t know that whites aren’t naturally made of stale burnt bread

Yes and they're actively trying to rewrite it into the "sociological" definition that includes power + prejudice. Which is essentially Marxism.

thank you

my family was held hostage and they would kill them if I didnt get this source

> sad panda

my family just died...

It's NOT OK to be UNINFORMED

Discuss

Ya, they do the needful. Except their needful is usually very wrong.

Puppet State vs "Land of the Free"

Lawl. They are not all bad but since the pipeline for them has been about getting cheap labor they do tend to be shit.

Enjoy having a system copied off of stack overflow directly without hardening.

They won a popular vote. Whether it was legitimate or not, their control of the numbers is such that the popular vote can reliably be turned in their favor even in a shitshow election like the one they just had. Sooner or later they will win, between the diehards and the people scared into their stable, they'll get their numbers right and in the right states eventually.