Is Christianity incompatible with libertarianism? Ayn Rand called Christianity the "kindergarten of Communism"

Is Christianity incompatible with libertarianism? Ayn Rand called Christianity the "kindergarten of Communism".

"If I was a Christian, I would take offense that the ideal being martyed himself- as no value can be higher than a human life."
-AR

cuck: Would you ever vote for a female president?
AR: Only if we had fallen that far.
BASED

Daily reminder that Rand > Hoppe:

"Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had wanted to exist without the responsibility of consciousness.”
-Dagney, Atlas Shrugged

cuck: What do you think of Reagan?
Rand: The more I hear, the less I think.

I wish Rand was alive to comment about Trump.

Daily reminder that Rand and every other atheist will burn in hell.

Kek , she obviously knew about the destruction of social roles , after the tsarist government and the republic went to hell and the commies tried to alter reality.

It's your hope for divine intervention that dissuades you from acting on your personal beliefs. Christians remind me of welfare state supporters, waiting for someone else to deal with their problems.

If any of you don´t see that´s a man, I´m out.

She was Jewish.
Fuck her.

>ayn rand lolbertarianism
>christianity is stupid

kek

>I wish Rand was alive to comment about Trump.
The Trump administration is not irrational- only the people it governs.

funny how nobody ever talks about Wilhelm Ropke? Christianity and the free market go hand and hand.

>lolbertarianism
The Libertarian Party needed more people (in order to have any power), and therefore brought in low quality people. The LP is doing what it can with what it has...still I'm going to laugh BIGLY if they adopt the principle of "do not harm" rather than the "non agression principle."

Rand was a great thinker, but had her flaws, like every other human.
Not to be held up to ideal standard, but to be evaluated and adapted in to the human condition.

Also apparently did not believe in dentists.

Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum was a cunt. You'd think anyone that lived in democap America could tell that Christianity doesn't lead to communism. Even a manly jawed jewess with several gigantic chips on her broad shoulders.

To be fair though, if I had been exposed to commie State sponsored "Christianity" I'd be a salty old atheist, too

>Rand was a great thinker, but had her flaws, like every other human.
Not an argument.

Anyone who thinks Christianity is a form of politics is retarded. Christ said his Kingdom is not of this world. His sayings were directed at Jews under the Mosaic law - to shame them for not obeying it. He fulfilled it so we don't have to.

>Christcuck
We're simply larping as Christians, in order to be edgy...this is still an aethiest board.

As a Catholic libertarian can you niggers calm down?
Alson Rand hated libertarian views, though some the individualistic views of both the groups aligned. She believed in Objectivism.

Alson what's bad with having deep moral views, especially on the nucleic family and capitalism being the best economic system to thrive in?

Anyone arrogant enough to call their philosophy Objectivism deserves all the criticism they receive

person 1: What does it mean when someone speaks of objective reality?
person 2: It means they are a fan of Ayn Rand
...how sad that Ayn Rand's philosophy has the monopoly on objective reality?

>Kike hating Christianity
Nothing new here.

Pretty much desu, she was a bigger edgelord than many people on Sup Forums.

It doesn't matter, we have a greater common enemy that must be defeated first.

I don't agree with Rand on a lot of things but that's quiet good.

Why would I give a fuck what a woman thinks?

>reading books
Never gonna make it breh.
Reminder that Sup Forums is an agnostic centrist board. Everyone else git the fuck out.

>dumps someone for a younger man because it’s rationally selfish
>younger man dumps her for a woman that dosen’t look like a goblin
>she says it was irrationally selfish of him to do that
Really makes you think

You just don't know how to be Objective!

Obviously not you retarded kikebertarian, go liberate your anus to free trade and no state.

I don't get how it's edgy. Religion is boring.

Libertarianism is LITERALLY laveyan satanism

>listening to the opinion of a jew
get out

>Is Christianity incompatible with libertarianism?
The phrase "do to people, as you wish them do to you" is pretty much the core of Hoppean libertarian ethics.

You own yourself if you think others own themselves.
If people don't own themselves, physically remove them or enslave them -- your pick.

i love ayn rand. even if some of her views on capitalism are a tad idealistic, her value in triggering communists and lefties in general is beyond comprehension. pretty much all uni professors are told to go out and discredit ayn rand and her works unabashedly, and as a result you have huge swaths of this generation who "hate ayn rand" but have never even read anything by her. they were simply told that she was a bad bitch and should just go away.

my favorite prank is to give her essays on individualism, "the virtue of selfishness", as a gift to people who lean left politically. for one, the obvious irony of giving the virtue of selfishness as a gift, but also because i know the ideas contained inside would completely challenge their beliefs. but alas, i think only one of the people ive done this to has ever actually given it a shot, as afterwards they came up to me and said "hey user, that was actually a pretty cool book, i can definitely appreciate her perspective a lot more after reading that". all the rest of them, i can only assume, were too terrified because of all the times their profs told them that ayn rand was an evil woman who propogated lies, to even crack the book open. funny that the idea of self-interest and individuality is thought of as a dangerous idea in this world.

anyways, i like ayn rand. her novels were a clever way to display her philosophy, and were much less boring to read and understand as the regular philosophy texts and essays. also she really was almost a proto-Sup Forums insofar as she seemed to receive actual physical pleasure out of disagreeing with people, and triggering the fuck out of communists and university professors. really dangerously sharp woman.

In Atlas Shrugged, she really bashed the intellectuals, no mercy.

I think Sup Forums identifies with Fred McKinnon, the leader of the labor union who, when speaking with Tagart & company, is honest (with himself) in his dealings- in that he is not altruistic....the sad part being that rational self-interest dictates that one do evil.

stupid literal faggot (check ur flag, fag). you do realize that ayn rand was an understudy of nietzsche, right? you realize that her family had their business, home, and belongings taken from them by the literal bolshevik revolution. that she and her family felt the full force of the revolution, lost everything, and had to flee to a different country in order to continue their existence. that this shaped ayn rands entire worldview and all of her literature to be staunchly anti-communist. this is what inspired her to be one of the few voices out there who outwardly opposed communism in all its forms, from university commie infiltration, to the ideology itself, and even the idea of moderate regulation in capitalism. she was one of the most anti-commie writers of her time. up there with hitler in how much venom she spat at commies and social democrats etc.

yeah she had a schnoz, but she also had a couple braincells to rub together, unlike yourself.

>the sad part being that rational self-interest dictates that one do evil.
Pol would also do well to realize that Rand, in Atlas Shrugged's guard scene, demonstrated that those who live without the responsibility of consciousness (of rational action, that is) can be killed (morally) if such is required for another to live morally.

>those who live without the responsibility of consciousness (of rational action, that is) can be killed (morally) if such is required for another to live morally.
welp. guess it actually IS time to kill all normies then, isnt it?

>welp. guess it actually IS time to kill all normies then, isnt it?
Check your premis- PREMISES CHECK OUT!

Considering that the Soviets were Atheists, i doubt it.

kek
the fuck kind of logic is that?

>Considering that the Soviets were Atheists, i doubt it.
>being this obtuse