Hillary Clinton Rages: “I WON THE GODDAMN ELECTION!”

>Excerpt from Clinton insider Ed Klein’s new expose on the post-2016 election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Author was kind enough not to mention the coughing fits and pants of shit.

Best election ever!

Women, ey? They are the worst.

berning mans version is better than any hillary version

IT WAS HER TURN

It was HER turn drumfies

>I WON THE GODDAMN ELECTION
Definition of a roastie

Seeing him get blacked, and then later totally cucking out to Hillary was one of the most disgusting sights I've ever seen.

>switched from wine to gin and tonic

such a badass

>and even her dad, who she said never had his heart in the campaign.
Based Bill. He knew what he was doing.

What do you expected from a communist?

The evil bitch deserves it, but...I think she should just be put out of her misery, as a kindness I suppose.

next page please!!!!!

Apparently she was stinking like a rotting corpse before the election. I can't even imagine the stench from her now.

I doubt Bill will have to be convinced very hard to turn witness for the United States against Hillary. Even he curses the day he first heard of Hillary Rodham.

Well that's just it, he did know what he was doing and if she had listened to him she might have won. There was a story going around a while ago about how he was arguing with hillary over the phone about how she needed to focus on the economy rather than social issues. The story goes that the argument got so heated he threw his phone into the river.

Trump is a lot of things, but I'm fairly certain he's not a depressive alcoholic who takes setbacks and defeats with petulant woe is me episodes.

Sounds like a wonderful person not.

I also heard that he urged her to disregard the campaign staff and polls, and focus on the swing-states, instead of blue-leaning red states.
If hillary had put trust into bill, instead of her incompetent campaign, she just might have won. A scary thought.

>The story goes that the argument got so heated he threw his phone into the river.
You burgers dodged a bullet.

It amazes me that they can publish her insane childish tantrums and yet people still think she should be President, like "well she has a point.."

Motherfucker this crazy bitch reveals her true colors after a campaign where she attacked Trump for his temperament.and people still refuse to see it as bad..... What a crazy hypocritical cunt.

>She told us that at one point she >had gotten so angry that she had >nearly passed out.

Still covering her underlying illness, still lying for dramatic effect. She's forgotten nothing and she's learned nothing.

>She insisted he go.

It was always a power marriage. She didn't know and didnt want to know what Bill did away from home. But the dress, the sworn testimony was too much, too humiliating. But she stayed married to him, because she wasn't done. She seethed and resented Bill but tolerated him for the presidency and it was...all. for. nothing.

I always liked Bill even though he’s a democrat. He seemed like my kinda guy, like we could go to a bar and chase pussy and he’d have funny jokes and shit. Dubya, sure you could have a beer and all, but he’s married and never seemed like the type to cheat so the fact he might have coke on him might help the pussy game, but his heart wouldn’t be in it and he’d clearly rather watch baseball. Obama probably wouldn’t be that bad to spend time around. He’d probably wanna get high and listen to jazz or some shit. Trump would obviously be hella fun to chill with. He’s a madman and you know you could have some banter and grab some pussy (they’ll even let you do it).
Hillldawg tho? Who likes a sad and angry drunk? It would be like your crazy aunt that hates you and suddenly wants to spend time with you because she’s lonely and can’t hide the fact she stills hates you. I know it’s pretty reddit way of looking at things, but I find it does help to remember all these faggots except Hillary are humans like me. I don’t really hate any of them except Hillary. Everything I read about her just makes her come off as a completely unlikeable cunt.

With all that salt, she should have been drinking tequila.

You guys should check out her book. I'm certain the ghost writer was taking the absolute piss out of her, it's fantastic.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

ironically, the monica affair might have HELPED him in his reelection as men saw him as just another guy. it didnt help that Ken Starr who was leading the prosecution was such an asshole about everything it made Clinton look like the victim.

I lived i Arkansas until 2003, when the Bill Clinton was governor there I heard from several of their security detail which consisted of State Troopers during that time that Shillary is a grade A cunt. They said she had a short temper. cussed like a sailor, and belittled anyone without political affiliation.

Some people say that there’s a woman to blame
but I know
>it’s everybody else’s fault

Think about this for a second: this person was almost president of the United States.

She's a millionaire of retirement age. Why doesn't she going on a fucking cruise or something. FFS are some people so narrow-minded.

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump, but I am so happy Hillary didn't win.
Could you imagine having that belligerent drunk in office?
I'll take the pussy grabber over her any day.

Ross parrot is the only reason bill ever won

Come on,. After fucking up that hard, would you really be of sound mind? She'll never live it down. I almost feel sorry for her, almost.

>emotional labor
>mfw guys can do all that shit without complaining

>at one point she had gotten so angry she had nearly passed out

lmao I'm imagining hilary clinton shouting "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" in pure , impotent anger until her frail body gives out

>tfw you will never watch hilary clinton become so butthurt she actually loses consciousness
;_;

Coughing fits
Pants of shit
Why did the hag lost opportunity
Maybe its the foul stench
Of her clit
Maybe its the uranium
It hit her craneum
Shadilay dirty bitch
Now your ass will get enriched

TEMPERMENT HA HA HA

There are people in this thread right now who were actually EXCITED she was going to be president. Look at them now. Pathetic shills for a fantasy world that will never happen.

well, he did like watching mentally ill black criminals get lethal injection

This truly is a timeline worth living in.

It doesn't matter if you like or hate Trump, knowing that his victory has eternally blown the smug look right off Shillary's face has brought me so much joy.

>you will never see hillary REEEing until collapse and falling the floor making an actual DRUMPF noise.

If she won we'd have to see and listen to her every day for years and years. We'd never be rid of her. Imagine all the streets and buildings named after her. The statues, the paintings, the elementary school posters. Now every time I see Trump's smirk on those things I can't help but smile. We dodged a bullet train.

You know, Bill really fucked it up with the Monica thing.

I can also sell shit as a miracle cure, but that does not mean everyone uses their own definition of it. But for 27 years the CDU has this Bavarian problem that they can be held responsible for the content of their users.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. She has caused possibly irreversible damage to our institutions with her corruption.

This is a self portrait she did during that period.

Wow what a strong woman

Bill earned his stripes in Arkansas as a Democrat. Hillary in perma blue New York.

Of course he'd know better than her how to win a campaign with "normal" people, but Shillary was too disgusted by certain voters to even consider campaigning outside of Democratic shoe-in states while Trump worked the Rust Belt like a coked up animal, turning them into unexpected swing states.

Yep.

Monica is the real MVP

/ourgirl/

Thank god she didn't swallow.

Get Rekt

Why is Comey's name there? "and Comey" in reference to the election....

Still with her.

She's a NAAAAAASTY woman
She wrote letters to congratulate brave women who were proud of their genital warts

It's literally the memes of Wojack-hilary lying on the floor crying and pulling her hair out while she shits herself come to life.

we should actually send them to her along with this line from the book.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Anus

>She said more than once, "I won the goddamn election!"

SHE WON
Say it with me. MADAM PRESIDENT

A part of her lung i guess

IT WAS HER TURN DRUMPTARDS REEE

Ross had a monkey not a parrot, and I don't see how Friends had anything to do with an election

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

its okay to be white

Kek. Good luck. They can’t motivate their base to do anything without giving them gibs for it. Their entire base is made up of the most self-centered, arrogant, talentless, lazy, retards this country has to offer. They’re learning the hard way that you can pay to fix stupid, and it’s beautiful.

A curiously Monarcho-Fascist looking outfit...

do these people even know what fascism is?

>Hmm, I have a husband who won the presidency twice as a free advisor, should I listen to his advice, because he know's how it's done?
>NAAAH, fuck that, I'm a stronk independent womyn who don't need no man, I can do this without his help
Female politicians. Not even once.

Hillary is just like us, guys. She gets upset and sends her servants away just like the rest of us. She really deserved to win.

who doesn’t enjoy that tho?

And to think it will permanently bring pain and anger to all the cultural marxists out there everytime they see "President Trump"

Its so pervasive it will be in history books, they cannot escape it

He knows even without her brain damage she was unfit for the job.

Why does this make my face hurt from smiling so much?

Reptilians.

>I won the goddamn election
Oh sure, but how though, Hilldawg? Dead and multiple voters have a lot to do with it I'm sure, but another thing that troubles me is how long they were trying to hold back the count in PA. My guess is they couldn't fill out fake paper ballots fast enough to overcome to wave of support Trump got there, but probably she cheated in many many other ways we'll never even hear of. The death trails all around her don't really inspire a lot of confidence.

You're starting to get tired of winning. Build up those face muscles.

She believed in victory.

>organizing office parties

Yes, a vital function of the workplace indeed

The thought of Hillary stumbling around her study throwing shit around as she drunkenly rants about how the election was stolen from her and it was 'her turn' will keep me warm on these cold winter nights

It's not even that - I don't know about you, but they're not even remotely necessary in a workplace and if anything they tend to piss guys off because it's not getting shit done.

>mfw liberal
>Watched this bitch inside the only Dem candidate with support on the ground
>Has to rig every aspect of the DNC just to not get blown out by an independent from VT.
>Finally getting what she deserved.

Hillary has ruined life for many people like me. People who strongly disagree with Trump but not enough to vote for that BITCH.

I cheered the day she got blown the fuck out back during Obama's ascent. I did everything in my power to stop her from getting the nomination both times she had the chance. I left the president part of my ballot blank to deny her a vote.

Fuck this expired cunt and what she almost did to our democracy. She is the colluder, the insider, the heart of Satan manifesting itself and corrupting all that is good.

And if they run some cunt like her in 2020, Trump gets my vote just to further deny and kill this evil that has destroyed one of our main parties.

no you're just racist or something

Oh stop, you can only make me so hard

Underrated gem

>the heart of satan
This guy really just understand HIlldawg. I think the heart has been transferred to another now though. British royalty most likely.

So fucking what? I got mad when I lost at dota and that was meaningless. Wouldn't it be crazier if she wasn't upset?

You might even say that it is the MOST presidential thing she could do. What a badass.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!

What a fucking loser. I love this timeline.

Ross dropped out before election day. Everyone thought he was going to win before that.

>A billion dollars
>media support
>lost to Trump
It honestly is shameful

Fucking kek

And he was hard the entire time

Happy now, Sup Forums?

You made an angry drunk even angrier. And without the aid of her household help!

please that bitch wishes she looked that good

Did anyone see this excerpt from #HER book?