Thank every single "down with whitey" social sciences professor

Thank every single "down with whitey" social sciences professor...
Thank all the black twitter memes that ridicule white "lameness"...
Thank them all for pushing white people into a corner. Now white people get to share the disease of identity politics.
Things will not improve because of the "It's OK to be white" signs.
You will be divided against the others, just as you desired.

There is a better way.
www.humanityparty.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/Happiest5WordSentence?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=gXOEkj6Jz44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off to /leftypol/ with this commie bullshit

kys you stupid fucking commie

You don't know what communism is.
The goal is capitalism with a safety net.

>/leftypol/
here's what /leftypol/ thought on the Humanity Party (THumP)

There's something going on with that symbol I can't quite grasp fully right now

should I draw a few lines?

>There's something going on with that symbol I can't quite grasp fully right now
>should I draw a few lines?
only if you want to sound like a nut.

YOUR ONLY INALIENABLE RIGHTS ARE LIFE AND LIBERTY EVERYTHING ELSE IS A PRIVILEGE OF THE DOMESTIC ECONOMY

what are you doing on Sup Forums? shouldn't you be licking your master's boot?

>hey let’s do capitalism, but have 80% of a person’s typical expenditures provided free of charge

This isn’t even smily face capitalism, it’s just wealth redistribution

basic necessities are a logical extension of the 3 inalienable rights.

> free
Nothing is free. Lol even shit like water has use value.

>6 posts by this ID
It’s almost as if Op is trying to slide, OH WAIT.

read THumP's proposed constitution. wealth is "redistributed" through a consumption tax. all other taxes are abolished.

Oh wow, burn our standing Constitution for one which we had no say in, know only that it contains a vague promise of unifying two economic structures, and have no clue as to how many current rights we have are stripped away by it. Sign me right up.
>inb4 humanityparty.com paid for by George Soros

Forgot pic

This vegan as a fake "anonymous" movement developed by some psycho around the time of Chanology, when popularity of anonymous was just starting to take off - why is it still going on?

have you even read the new constitution?

er a privately owned, centralized and run "version" of anonymous. A terrible idea to be sure.

THumP is no longer associated with the "hacktivist" collective known as "Anonymous"

How does the proposed tax method matter. Tax rates will shift to meet the end goal, or you will print money to meet that goal, resulting in taxation by inflation.

We don't want your repackaged globalism kike. We just wanted to be left alone, like always.

>sounding like a nut.
what do I have to lose?

what happens when there're not enough resources to ensure the safety net anyway?
or do you think an ever increasing population is always manageable without hindering other people's lives?

>positive rights

No. Fuck off and die.

No. Get FUCKED. Come back with some other trick to take people's rights when you've found one more sneaky than this. You won't even reveal your flag and you want people to just take your word for it and jump right on board? Kys, you fucking kike cocksucker.

>You will be divided against the others,
>just as you desired.
Ugh, you commie.

The purpose of 'It's Okay to be White' wasn't to make anti-Whites more anti-White, it was to shed light on the fact that they're anti-White.

Learn basic memetics, or get off this site, as you'll just cause pain in your directionless confusion.

Congress can limit inflation on basic necessities (1.5% per year as proposed by THumP).
Inflation is greed. If Apple wants normal people to buy their iphones they will sell at a reasonable price.

>good things for everybody!!!
>use 'anonymous' unironically
Take that shit back to normiebook

>No.
Well there ya go.
I know what the intent was. But it's still encouraging whites to dip their toe in the same pond scum you criticize.

Mason logo

ding ding ding

>it's still encouraging whites to dip their toe in the same pond scum you criticise

That's a big claim there, mister.

twitter.com/hashtag/Happiest5WordSentence?src=tren

I think "It's okay to be white" is a pretty happy 5 word sentence

>safety net
>putting the government in charge of those 5 important things

Thats is an orwellian tier mistake.

implying people here care about the truth more about being right

Nobody.
Wants.
Anyone.
To.
Lay.
A.
Finger.
On.
Our.
Constitution.
Leave and kill yourself, JEW.

>kekistani flag

Lol wow they used the word consumption. Surely they wont tax based off government expenditures to provide the said "basic human rights."

>Inflation is greed

Inflation is a byproduct of the ratio of money in circulation to wealth increasing. Limiting inflation makes little sense, especially considering the fact that it will affect the ability for businesses to survive in the marketplace. Price ceilings have never made people happy, they only produce scarcity.

Real capitalism creates it's own safety nets.

you put the purchasing power into peoples' hands and suddenly government isn't all that important. businesses go where the money is.

Ok, Cptn Communism.

Insecure faggots. We're going to deport all non whites and if we liked that enough, we might retake the world.

That's called the free market.

Hey Chris, I can give you a hand with shilling, if you teach me how to pick up crazy religious chicks. I've got a got grasp on scripture already.
No old women tho, middle-aged tops

>Things will not improve because of the "It's OK to be white" signs.

These are ok because they are mostly a troll. If you cant handle these signs you have issues. If there is no one to fuck with using them people will stop posting them.

>capitalism with a safety net

>This time it's going to work
>Promise

>new constitution
Wew

>Hey Chris
I'm not Chris. I'd love it if he posted here, though.

It just looks like a masonry symbol to me.

>have you even read the new constitution?
>new constitution
That's punishable by death, user. Not even joking.

>That's punishable by death, user. Not even joking.
Tell that to Congress if they hold referendum anytime soon.
THumP's goal is to get 2/3 majority in Congress and change the constitution.

Chris, nobody here cares what's in the Jew Constitution. We love our Constitution just the way it is, and view anyone trying to alter it in the slightest with the scrutiny reserved for traitors and kikes. You are still posting with a memeflag, which makes you double untrustworthy, since if you're not really American, you have no fucking business meddling in our affairs. What you're trying to do here will not work. Maybe try Plebbit, they're all gullible enough to believe shit like "Anonymous isn't actually the CIA." There isn't a snowball's chance in Hell you'll convince people to get rid of the Constitution in favor of this glorified LARP post. Stop wasting all our time and leave.

Do you freak out whenever you're eating alphabet soup and the Vs and As intersect? It's OK, user. I used to smoke pot, too.

Oh cool. My goals to get a harem of lolis and make bank playing vidya gaymes.

You are a moron if you think amending the Constitution is equivalent to replacing it entirely with a new document. There's a word for that...

The safety net is having a culture that doesn’t have neighbors despise one another to the degree that they won’t help each other out if in need.

And don't hate on God's plants.

Unfortunately, your goal is more probable than ours.

If you amend it so many times it almost becomes...new.
I love weed, but I'm taking a break.

>If you amend it so many times it almost becomes...new.
It doesn't. I think you need to take a break from something else.

Chris, who is funding this?
Why are you still hiding behind a memeflag?
I'll make you a deal: If you tell us who funds this and take the memeflag off, I'll read the thing. Capitalism at work right there.

as far as I know, it's funded by his own income. this is why I wish Chris would make these threads. He'd be able to answer every question with clarity and competence.

>humanity party
Hahahhaha, isn't that the fake charity Costanza made up during Festivus?

no, that's the Human Fund: Money for People. which is basic income, something THumP doesn't support.

>He'd be able to answer every question with clarity and competence.
Unless he is able to understand the difference between 'positive' and 'negative' rights, I doubt it.

You should be dragged into the streets and slowly beaten to death by a town's residents with whatever weapon they see fit

Call into his radio show sometime and explain the difference.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

alright, folks. gotta go to work. keep discussing these things. look into the proposed constitution. resist the poison of identity politics. be civil.

So you're not American, and you won't give a source as to who funds it. Got it. This guy is right.

>no guns
kys

>challenge the solution
lolwut

Ok, see ya! For the rest of you who may wander into this thread, here's a brief explanation of why OP's faggotry would never work in this country.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gXOEkj6Jz44

alright, one last bump before I head out the door.

take the challenge!

No it is not fuck off

Even like this there's something haunting on that damn mask.

Fuck human rights
Fuck multiculturalism
Fuck diversity
Fuck you op

I think it’s the Archonic Agents symbol. If they are real they’ve reached the phase where they’re recruiting before they dispose of our civilization.

1. 15,000 gun deaths vs 1000000 gun defences.
2. Gun laws don't reduce mass shootings, and the chances of a victim having an equalizer gun is much more likely if said gun laws don't exist.
3. >Burly nigger breaks into my house at night
>Be skinny little white boy
>Not karate kid, can't defeat him in 1 on 1 combat, instead, blow his face to kingdom come.

Saged

> No longer associated with the Anonimooze
> Comes to 4Chins and tries to garner support
It's quite apparent where you belong. I'll even give you a hint! It's Reddit.

Nice masonic angle on your logo there.
I suggest you tell your homies to take their occult bullshit elsewhere.

OP, you don't know anything about economics or of government, and you should probably kill yourself before you do any damage. Fortunately for you, what you're peddling has been tried in so many ways and with so many lies that almost everyone here is not just immune but actively disgusted by it. Go away, just go away.

>people have right to free shit
I don't think you understand the concept of rights desu

I think the best part about retards like OP is that they never understand how forcing a population to provide education and healthcare to everyone is not just theft through taxation, but literal slavery by force. But since he never intended for anything that illiberal, of course, that just simply can't be true.

That is the most Fagget thing I have ever read.

the goal is hell