imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 2
>ISAF strike storage warehouse in Hassia, causing a large explosion that could be heard from as far as Al-Qusayr
>Nearly 200 militants surrender to Syrian authorities in Aleppo – Russian MoD
>DeZ; SAA led by Tigers advance from Central Park towards the garden area in the Al-Hamidiyah Quarter, impose full fire control
>DeZ; SAA score another major advance inside the provincial capital, liberating the large Al-Jubeileh District and nearby Al-Kanamat
>IRGC are participating in SAA's ongoing offensive to liberate the ISIS occupied border-city of Albukamal
>6 Tu-22M3 bombers strike IS positions in Abukamal, destroyed designated targets
>Ru says UN-OPCW Khan Sheikhoun report looks like 'amateur document'
>SAA/IRGC/Hez continue advance along Deir Ezzor-Albukamal Road, liberating 11km of territory E. of the T-2 Pumping Station
>Saudi Minister says that Hezbollah should be toppled, promising that Lebanon will see ‘astonishing’ developments soon
>HTS attempts to assassinate rival jihadist commander in southern Aleppo
>Hama; Republican Guard and Qalamoun Shield forces capture over 10 villages west of the Ithriya-Khanasser Hwy in a bid to expel HTS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-o37Y_GuUA
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926057897347485696
sana.sy/en/?p=116911
ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508026264.html
sana.sy/en/?p=117063
sana.sy/ru/?p=124067
sana.sy/ru/?p=124055
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-long-range-bombers-strike-isis-deir-ezzor/
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/24354-ubijcy-igil-nanesli-udary-po-terroristam
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7BZIzlEwo
ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508033074.html
ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508033741.html
archive.is/UKL8b
youtube.com/watch?v=DN2k3VL1ers
imgur.com/a/gF87x
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.705262&lon=37.372055&z=12&m=b&gz=0;374450111;357412875;201702;282095;0;155339;233459;0;521850;22292;431728;219415;215434;290451
youtube.com/watch?v=zocvbOmP_hk
sana.sy/ru/?p=124003
youtube.com/watch?v=3N4vDO_G_44
youtube.com/watch?v=DNsryLMr4Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=8f6_wBb4AW4
ria.ru/world/20171101/1508029934.html
rusvesna.su/news/1509559468
vestifinance.ru/articles/93231
youtube.com/watch?v=ly2OUVWclPc
previews.123rf.com/images/lefpap/lefpap1303/lefpap130300144/18496716-Dense-residential-area-in-Athens-Greece-Stock-Photo.jpg
static3.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/6/0/2/large1500/2069805.jpg
ak5.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1699303/thumb/1.jpg
c8.alamy.com/comp/B36Y6E/modern-urban-cityscape-in-damascus-syria-B36Y6E.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to israel

I hope the shills can swim.

Reminder that anti-Israel = anti-White

This tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-o37Y_GuUA

Lmao, kvetching Jews and some hezbollah loving Scot on BBC Question Time

Updated half of the devs, will finish rest and some maps later

When will DeZ be fully liberated? I can't wait to see the Christmas celebrations on Issam Zahreddine Square in the city center.

>Thelema AKA do a bunch of drugs with me and hallucinate seeing satan counts as a religion
Kek

Turkish aviation everyone

You literally pick 75% euro girls that have zero Jewish features. Says it all really.

>#Syria #Aleppo Militants are saying #SAA & Allies have advanced from Khanasir Front & captured Rashadeh/Rashidiya & heading West to Hawiwat

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926057897347485696

>lets take a million 25% khazar mongrels and find the ones that look European and didn't visibly get smacked by the kike stick.. that'll fool the goyim and won't scream self hating kike

After 3 or 4 years lurking here (from the kweries airbase siege to Issam death / DeZ liberation) i'm going to take a break of daily /sg/ and monitoring maps.

Thank you anons for your hard work, memes, and shitposting.
Call me when isis is gone as an army, and Idlib fun ride/kurd extermination start.

gonna need the locations on those.

looking for it as well but I suck at finding these.

trolls
all are ugly as fuck.

reason?
>bored is not acceptable asnwer
Getting ready to fight for the anarchist and for the Republic?

fuck sorry.
Ignore my memflag.

Summary of Astana 7:
>All guarantors (including Turkey) assured their counter parts of the territorial integrity of Syria and repsecting it
>They didn't make the finalization of prisoner-exchange documents sadly
>Overall Putang said he's happy with the outcome
sana.sy/en/?p=116911
ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508026264.html

Putin visited Iran, they talked about situation in Syria, nuclear threat and economical stuff, also Azerbaijani delegation was invited
>sana.sy/en/?p=117063
>sana.sy/ru/?p=124067
>sana.sy/ru/?p=124055
Allegedly Rouhani was very happy because of this visit and made "highest honours" to Putin, whatever it means, I've heard it over the radio when driving yesterday

2 dayz ago, 3 Kalibrs from Veliky Novogrod struck targets around Abu Kamal and yesterday the same area was bombed by 6 Tu22Ms, with what looked like KAB or FAB 500, that's some serious load and it reportedly targeted militants infrastructure, HQs and ammo/arms depots.
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-long-range-bombers-strike-isis-deir-ezzor/
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/24354-ubijcy-igil-nanesli-udary-po-terroristam
>youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7BZIzlEwo
What's interesting, this development is pointing to SAA reaching the Abu Kamal town from the Euphrates Valley, rather then through the desert, since targets in the Valley were "softened"

Israeli jets intercepted Hezzie weapon smuggling attempt, SAA returned fire from the ground:
>ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508033074.html
>ria.ru/syria/20171101/1508033741.html

Based Putin.
>PUTIN IS A BETTER LEADER THAN TRUMP, ACCORDING TO ISRAELIS WORRIED ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST
>Over half of Israelis say Donald Trump has forfeited the United States' influential role in the Middle East and that Vladimir Putin has more power in the region, according to a new poll released Wednesday.
>Around 52 percent of the poll’s respondents said Putin's Russia has more influence in the Middle East than Trump's America, and a meager 15 percent thought Trump has more power than Putin.
archive.is/UKL8b

Combat fatigue

Italian delegation visited parents of hero Prokhorenko (guy that called air strike on him when surrounded by IS)
youtube.com/watch?v=DN2k3VL1ers

This, stable and prospering Israel is in Russian interest, and Putin makes sure of it. US of A on the other hand wants to use Israel as a tool for conflict between Jews & Arabs and destabilization of the region.

Explanation about negroids.

Hi JIDF.

>Call me when isis is gone as an army, and Idlib fun ride/kurd extermination start.

Idlib already started though.

>cherrypicking
the women you posted look like arabs if anything so probably mizrakhim

Some fresh, and a few day old DeZ maps + Al-Bukamal
imgur.com/a/gF87x

Justice is coming ratboy.

shit im retarded just check hohol.

>11 jew ladies
0-9 doubles roll

Another guy just posted a wikimap:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.705262&lon=37.372055&z=12&m=b&gz=0;374450111;357412875;201702;282095;0;155339;233459;0;521850;22292;431728;219415;215434;290451

I'm christian but whatever

You're a larper and you fool no one.

Cool footage from DeZ
youtube.com/watch?v=zocvbOmP_hk

Rebuilding of industry:
>2776 work places created
>562 objects rebuilt
sana.sy/ru/?p=124003

You're okay Drogba

Damn, punching an ugly Jew like that must be the greatest pleasure in the world

I care equally as little about Palestinians as I do about kikes in Israel.
But if the kikes that go there are ethnically Euopean compared to black hair small figure and brown skin Arabs I prefer the kikes killing more arabs than the other way around.

THERE WILL BE NO COMBAT FATIGUE IN MY COMMAND

Most complete compilation of SSOs and GRU in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=3N4vDO_G_44

T2 fronts:
youtube.com/watch?v=DNsryLMr4Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=8f6_wBb4AW4

Found some interesting pieces about Iranian visit:
>Iran proposed to Russia isolating US of A through de-dolarization
>Russia is ready to sell gas through the Azeri pipeline
>Gazprom wants to build a pipeline from Iran to India
Sources:
ria.ru/world/20171101/1508029934.html
rusvesna.su/news/1509559468
vestifinance.ru/articles/93231
Bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=ly2OUVWclPc

I hope all their old architects died and Syria can get a couple more interesting buildings in their cities from their new non-kiked western architects
All towns look so similar and buildings are bland.

67 never forget

B-but Pu-tin is anti-white.

By the way Abu ad Duhur offensive is in full swing
Later folks

Lets be honest modern architecture doesnt fit in old cities and just looks plain retarded

frostbite?

Noice. Thanks for this Padre.

>we will never have such an unkiked American like this again

so the goal really is the town not jsut the airbase???
Because in reports or announcements of this possible offensive they always said the AB next to the town as "THE OBJECTIVE".

Trump and Putin are both jewish(so is Benjamin Kalkstein vel Jarosław Kaczyński vel TW Balbina vel TW Jar) so they put their fellow chosen tribesmen first.

This, stable and prospering Israel is in Russian interest, and Putin makes sure of it. US of A on the other hand wants to use Israel as a tool for conflict between Jews & Arabs and destabilization of the region.

USA cannot do shit on its own, it doesn't have a sovereign government, or.its own policy. USA is Israel's puppet state.

>tfw have mostly german blood
I'm in a middle of a workout and all these shitskin tears are really cooling me off.

are you retarded? didnt you read what I just wrote?
I just said euroblood kikes are better to hold land in ME than pooskin arabs; no tears here.
You still a kike tho..............

Dont spoil your good genes with some Mizraha

Yes, the people who ruined your entire western world are better than a bunch of shitskins that never did anything to you

>You literally pick 75% euro girls that have zero Jewish features. Says it all really.

All Europeans have middle eastern features. Most of modern europeans descend from primarily neolithic farmers who were middle easterns. Even those with high indo-european admixture still more Near Eastern than anything since steppe groups were ąll CHG admixed.

>Mulsims never did anything to Christains.
You are retarded if you don'T hate both jews and muslims with the same passio-
Oh a wannabe """"""european""""" mudshit....

Was talking about this thread in general

Well the thing is i dobt wabt to be european, ive given up on the western world, now tell me, what did palestinians do to you

*dont want

Muslims are based. And yeah, compared to jews they never did anything to you, fucking "westerners". A "white" person who pretends to hate muslims is probably kike.

I doubt you could catch frostbite in the syrian region though

Am i supposed to care about orthodox kikes? They are just as bad as shitskins

Women in the army is degenerate

Funny, this orthodox jew looks much less middle eastern than these israeli soldiers.

doubtful
east med has strong seismic activity and usually no money for huge level residential restructuring.
so the densely populated areas of most urban centres are very similarily built. crowded strong old buildings with reinforced concrete. bad city planning is also a factor

athens
previews.123rf.com/images/lefpap/lefpap1303/lefpap130300144/18496716-Dense-residential-area-in-Athens-Greece-Stock-Photo.jpg

cairo
static3.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/6/0/2/large1500/2069805.jpg

tel aviv
ak5.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1699303/thumb/1.jpg

damascus
c8.alamy.com/comp/B36Y6E/modern-urban-cityscape-in-damascus-syria-B36Y6E.jpg

thats part of the reason why you dont see buildings completely falling down or floors/roofs collapsing despite being bombed the fuck out, they are strong af

exist on holy land.
jews are also guilty of that.
i feel like a broken record but all i mean is that european looking subhumans are better than monkey looking subhumans.
0 kike
0 mudshit
0 slav
0 any other subhuman descendants
stop trying to say a bull's shit is better than a cow's

At Olympia they killed some jews in germany

So the thing that palestinians did to you was simply exist, and nothing beyond that. I dont even know why i expected you to give an actual argument

Most orthodox are ashkenazim

be patient my burger, be patient

>they killed some jews in germany
Maybe a thank you would be in order ?

>Talking about shitskins
Which one is the shitskin in this picture?

based

>german cuck, embodiment of degeneracy
>calling someone subhuman
Bwahaha.

Actually they had help from a German terror organization raf.

>Am i supposed to care about orthodox kikes? They are just as bad as shitskins

Real jews were shitskins probably similar to bedouins and yemeni jews, but orthodox jews, at least, preserve hebrew culture, whereas regular israeli jews are either liberal faggots or nazi wannabes.

there are more points that can be generalised on muslims that would include blame on palestinians but I don't feel like defending kikes to a mud against other muds.
Waste of time.
Have a cutie from yesterday

Let me guess you voted afd?

A quick rundown on the organisation ?

Do you think you can tell me why I would have voted AfD as well?

Communist terror organization had ties to Soviet Russia. Mostly killd top tier politicians and bankers. No civilians as i am aware of right now

>i could generalise some points
>they incloude palestinians
>but im not gonna tell them, not because i actually cant thibk of any sunc instances, or even if i could i couldnt back them up with some sort of proof
>im not gonna tell you because you're a shitskin
I think we can all agree to never take you seriously agin

Preferring jews over Muslims

>Most orthodox are ashkenazim
Again funny since askhenazis have the highest european admixture(ancient southern from something similar to greeks, turks and sicilians and recent eastern european admixture from poles, ukrainians and russians) by far.
What about Samaritans, North African and Yemeni Jews? They probably have their own customs but are they similar to orthodox?

What happened to them

>holy land

If it was so holy to Europeans, you'd figure they'd try to capture it when they reached the epitome of Western civilization in the 19th and 18th centuries.

It is not holy, from a European perspective.

>What about Samaritans, North African and Yemeni Jews?
And Mizrachi jews.

Officially the raf is gone.
But some members robbed a money transporter 2 years ago.
Using an rpg.
They have been wanted for ages now.
And still they don't even have a clue where to find them

What is so bad about being a "nahtzee"? I just believe in race realism, like most "whites" on Sup Forums.
As for the orthodox, they suck because most of them contribute nothing to society and breed like crazy, and that's a huge problem.
I don't care about hebrew culture, and most of it isn't worth perserving anyway.

Some of them are still in jail others are still on the run doing nothing at all.

I would guess they managed to get new id's and live a normal life

Im just amazed how someone can hold on to the idea of establishing a communist germany through terror activity so long after it became clear that its impossible

I actually am glad that Israel won the war of 67.
The Syrians and Egyptians would have committed genocide if they won, and they deserved to get spanked for starting shit.
Also, I don't like Islam, as a set of ideas, the less of a Muslim you are, the more I like you.
I support Assad (even though he's a Muslim) because he is secular and the rebels are Islamists.
I dislike Israel at the moment because they are supporting the Islamist rebs.
I'm sure many regular members of /sg/ feel the same way.

tl.dr:
Israel 50 years ago = v. good
Syria then and now = good
Israel now = neutral (good in some respects, bad in others)
rebs = v. bad
Israeli foreign policy = v. bad
You, as a person / troll = v.v.v. bad (You don't deserve this (you) that I'm giving

>What is so bad about being a "nahtzee"?

It's quite ironic and hypocritical that you try to appropriate European culture when you were considered worst subhumans and indeed you're trying to destroy Europe for hundreds of years.

It happened around the same time as east germany has fallen they fell with it.

But still a lot people sympathize with them.
Because they targeted politicians and the big finance only.
Some like my mother's even wich for a comeback.