Russians are the master race that will dominate the world and rule over inferior races with iron fist

Russians are the master race that will dominate the world and rule over inferior races with iron fist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=l68NxIZda10
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs are white nigger, Vlad

Russia people is like black but wrong color by accident

Even with my grievances with the shabo goyim.masonic states I would die before russian domination.

could be worse

Do it soon it's almost too late Ivan....

She jew. Jews are draining Russia dry. You can see the features of the devil on her face.

>race
Russian is a race?

People Often Confuse West Slavs With East Slavs.... just dont do this... Just dont.....

You wouldn't compare Brits to Peruvians, would you?

French Enlightenment project will never rule anything

You can't even find the right side up of a bottle of vodka. Go fuck yourself.

>will dominate
according to the left you already do

Perkele

Amen you lipkajewish mongrel. Given that historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even modern Russia and Germany are pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

they cant even rule their subhuman selves

>Ushankolandia stronk!

The chinks will control us way before the Russians ever do. All you people will do is sit in the corner and fade away, developing your rocket technology while chinks are making space lasers

If 500 tatars that lives in Poland are such a big problem for you and 900 jews, What would you say about your country that has milions of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=l68NxIZda10

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac

kek'd at the friends one, thanks polak bro

>500
I’m talking about 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 ones that make up millions. Silly mongrel

I actually would like more close cooperation between our countries, but since we fell for nato and EU sanctions meme, I dunno what to do now...
situation is pathetic, people lost countless businesses, supplies, farms closed. and for what? you know for what...