So, Poles. I'm starting to think that you don't really like us, Ukrainians

So, Poles. I'm starting to think that you don't really like us, Ukrainians.
First time I encountered hostility is on Sup Forums. But I though it's just memeing and a bunch of dumb nationalists. But then I started to watch some Polish videos on youtube, and it's just full of overwhelmingly anti-Ukrainian comments, too. Especially >muh Lwów jest polski!
But then I thought it's just youtube. Like whatever, there are always only retards commenting on youtube.
But it's not just Sup Forums or youtube, it's like that everywhere on the web.
Here's some news, decided to look at comments. All anti-Ukrainians comments are at top.
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/szef-msz-osoby-o-skrajnie-antypolskim-stanowisku-nie-wjada-do-polski/94klh6y

What the fuck is your problem, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://fakty.interia.pl/pomorskie/news-gdansk-czterech-ukraincow-zatrzymanych-w-zwiazku-z-zabojstwe,nId,2460058&usg=ALkJrhiFU__SgVelWgpvdWuHtfPHhA0rcA#utm_medium=frame&utm_campaign=wyrzucenie_z_ramki&utm_source=translate.googleusercontent.com
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/trojmiasto/gwalt-w-gdansku-na-15-latce-6-ukraincow-zatrzymanych/1jessmp&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
yougov.co.uk/news/2014/02/26/britain-cool-ukraine-joining-eu/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35976086
rt.com/shows/sophieco/253221-ukraine-integration-eu-economy/
euromaidanpress.com/2014/06/10/ukraine-not-ready-for-eu-or-nato-french-foreign-minister-says-2/
natemat.pl/111649,polska-wspiera-ukraine-a-ta-naklada-na-nas-kolejne-embargo-zas-rosje-zostawia-w-spokoju-w-co-graja-z-nami-wladze-z-kijowa
euromaidanpress.com/2014/12/17/poles-and-ukrainians-must-forgive-each-other-poroshenko/#arvlbdata
youtube.com/watch?v=w7bwE11qiT4
fort-russ.com/2016/02/unthinkable-atrocities-of-banderites.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera#Hero_of_Ukraine_award
fort-russ.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No we do not since there is Bandera cult on Ukraine, and that is something we cannot get over. You don't make national hero out of someone that made Waffen SS soldiers puke and write letters about his people atrocities that they saw commited in Wołyń.
"Lwów is polish" is meme though.

Also you guys are openly hostile with your "Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła ale zginąć musi" rhetoric, so we are just paying in kind.

> since there is Bandera cult on Ukraine
> You don't make national hero out of someone that made Waffen SS soldiers puke and write letters about his people atrocities that they saw commited in Wołyń

More info pls

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://fakty.interia.pl/pomorskie/news-gdansk-czterech-ukraincow-zatrzymanych-w-zwiazku-z-zabojstwe,nId,2460058&usg=ALkJrhiFU__SgVelWgpvdWuHtfPHhA0rcA#utm_medium=frame&utm_campaign=wyrzucenie_z_ramki&utm_source=translate.googleusercontent.com

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/trojmiasto/gwalt-w-gdansku-na-15-latce-6-ukraincow-zatrzymanych/1jessmp&edit-text=&act=url

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wolnosc24.pl/2017/06/19/ukraincy-zakatowali-kobiety-w-warszawie-gwalcili-je-bili-i-grozili-nozem-zostali-aresztowani/

Oh btw the first link is Ukrainians killing another Ukrainian so Polish ppl aren't really bothered by that, it's just that it happened

Internet is not a real life. Not all Ukraininas and not all Poles are the same. Just carry on.

Didnt bandera fight for both sides?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

I don't really care about the past that much but when minority grows too much it is a problem.
You might be better that shitskins but you still don't learn the language, you isolate yourselves from the society, you lower the wages of our underclass and many of you think you deserve special protection.
So fuck off and stop destroying our homogenity. Go to Germany or something.

>there is Bandera cult
There's is no Bandera cult in Ukraine. Small number of Galician bydlo adore him, that's it. But they don't represent whole Ukraine.

Ukrainian logic:
Kill hundred of thousands of innocent kids and elders the most cruel way humanity ever heard of
>Never apologize
Consider people known only from child killing a national heroes
>Bite the only hand that helped you when the ukr-rus war started
Cry on Sup Forums how Poles are the bad ones

Sup Forumsack ask yourself....
Would you let childkiller into your house??? The same childkiller that was going to kill your grandma but grandmom survived and is here in home with you? Do you think she would be happy to let a childkiller in? Zmudin didn't even apologize and now he walks proud of childkilling

Well, say thx to your own mass media who promote this, and show for the rest of the world to watch.

I live in a 60k city, and only this year there was an influx of 6k Ukrainians, that's fucking sick.
I don't trust you, and since you glorify Bandera, y'all are a sleeper agents to me.
GTFO, it's your fault you that you don't have a middle class.

>Internet is not a real life.
It's better. It shows what people actually think and won't say in real life. And I've never seen anti-Polish sentiment from Ukrainians on the web. Again, only from some small number of dumb bydlo. mostly from Galicia. But it's completely different for Polish attitude towards Ukrainians.

So it's just mostly about immigrants? Well, I agree they have to go back.

Ukranians are truly the niggers of Europe, they flood my country as well causing trouble all the time. Wish they went back to their days of Holodomor and ate each other and finally gave rest of the Eastern Europe some peace.

>Demands Podkarpacie from Poland
>Attacks Polish institutions in Ukraine
>Refuses to return billions of dollars in debts
>Floods Poland with cheap pathological bydło
>Ruins Polish architecture of Lviv
>Refuses to let Polish minority learn Polish
>Cries about opression when one Ukrainian in Poland gets hurt
>Glorifies murderers of Poles
>Acts like Ukrainians dindu nuffin in WW2
Gee, eternal hohol must be suprised when Poles don't like him

Ukrainians are fine, the people in power are who are questionable

Even so that doesnt give Russia any right to Ukraines lands

Oh a serious note when I was lastin poland (2012?) poles seemed fine with ukranians.

If something happened in the last couple years to change this, it's likely to have been exposure to more ukranians. Not sure why you would look first to the poles.

As far as I am concerned I don't give a shit about other Ukrainians and I respect your national sovereignity and integrity. Some Poles are butthurt about the Bandera shit but I didn't see this before the influx of immigrants.
Even if Poles hate Ukrainians more than Ukrainians hate Poles it's because the Ukrainian immigrants are causing damage to polish society just like polish immigrants are causing damage in the UK so there's english butthurt against the Poles but not real polish butthurt against the bongs. It doesn't go both ways because the damage is only caused on one side.

I think that we just dislike all foreigners. Considering our history it's understandable. Not justified though.
Taking into account the conditions in Ukraine it gives us one of the very few occasions to feel "superior" and "advanced" and "the shit". Hipocrisy, pettines and the like.
Every nation has people that respond to the lowest urges. Don't let it bother you.
Still, if you come over, not mingling with poles looks bad. Integrate or you will be treated with hostility. And very few people will take your side over that of locals.

There are some people in Ukr. who deny UPA massacre on polish citizens in Boлинь. They are the target of our FA minister

Just ignore them lmao

You know what happened?
This cunts declared this criminals known only from killing kids a NATIONAL HEROES. They are celebrating and acting on how great people this childkillers were.

Even 2 weeks ago their president said how proud he is.

They didn't even apologize a single time.

as well as They don't want to let into the country historians that want to examine the corpses etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Polish good will is about to end. There is a limited amount of patience in Polish gov and polish society. We will not tolerate gloryfying people known only from killing innocent kids

Yes, Poles dislike Easterners for several reasons:

1. Poor and corrupt countries are associated with crime and anti-social behaviour

2. Poles fear Easterners because they see them as violent

3. Poles see themselves as better, also because they are healing their inferiority complex

Now ask yourself, how did Germans see Poles in 1980s, 1990s? Heck, they even dislike Eastern Germans. Even till today Westerners see Easterners as criminal, violent alcoholics. I'm afraid, this is just life dude

Actually, majority of Poles are neutral towards Ukrainians/Russians/Germans etc.
I believe that your question comes from the fact that you have never been to Poland/never met a Pole and all your knowledge of the subject comes from sources which are either troll-related or plain stupid.
The minority which "hates" Ukrainians is just very loud. Their arguments are worthless since Poles have a long tradition of travelling West and working there (GB for instance) same thing that Ukrainians do right now.
I'm not great fan of Bandera (Lithuanians aren't a great fan of Pilsudski either), but I believe that we can come to understanding as nations.
BTW. Don't look at things that politics say, because their target are Poles and our internal affairs or personal Poroshenko hate. The truth is they would love to sit near Ukrainians during Minsk agreements.

i have no problems with ukrainians that comes to Poland and work here, Polish industry demands workforce. I have 3 Ukrainians renovating my balcony right now, i gave them cafe and tea, they don't speak a word in Polish. i don't care... BUT !!

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE GLORYFYING CHILD KILLERS, even russians weren't so cruel because they would simply shoot in the head.
Ukrainians on the other hand would make people suffer. For example put their limbs into boiling water, skin them and than impale them and keep torturing them until they die...

IF YOU DONT WANT TO CIVILIZE GO LIVE IN UR FKCING Ukraine

didnt knew poles had george lucas as their minister of foreighn affairs. good for them probably

Since you're here ruskiebro, what do Russians think about Ukrainians?

>Their arguments are worthless since Poles have a long tradition of travelling West and working there (GB for instance) same thing that Ukrainians do right now.
That's doesn't make the argument worthless, faggot.
Just because bongs were dumb enough to let our bydło in doesn't mean we should let Ukrainian bydło ruin Poland too.

this pic describes it perfectly

>Even so that doesnt give Russia any right to Ukraines lands

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

How the fuck can someone even tell you two apart? Honest question. (Other than language)

>So, Poles. I'm starting to think that you don't really like us, Ukrainians.
Nobody does.

Took you a while, yes we hate you.

well that's just not true tho
my prababcia saw how 2 drunk russian soldiers cut up her pregnant neighbor and her mother

russians have been seriously shitty dude got a shit ton of storys about them, only americans have been worse

I used to be one of the westerners that wanted the poles out. Not anymore though, I welcome the poles.

The poles and russians(with the exception of chechen asylum seekers) in Norway are probably some of the most adaptable migrants we have. In the first case, because poles work hard, in the second case, because most russians here are women.

Now, in the case of Ukrainians getting to come here, that prospect is something I will resist for as long as I live. There is something inherently corrupt about the ukrainian soul. At least we know high culture exists in Poland and Russia among the upper echelons of society.

Ukraine, on the other hand, is like a big, rural Russia, except without Russias cultural heritage, and with more vodka.

WRONG

>Ukraine
Dont you mean Novorossiya?

Based Poland. Recently Lithuania is under attack by the nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff, who came in demanding that 2018 not be a partisan leaders year, using obviously fake NKVD documents, written by a jew that was sheltered from justice by Israel.

So I support this completely.

In case we would need to defend Czechoslovakia from you again, you better have an exception this time.

Actually Ukrainians have a positive influence on Poland since they take most of easier jobs thus making Polish Anons starve out.

Wilno nasze

Keep fighting the right fight, Cossacks. Take back Donbass and your hearth in the lands of Don and stop toiling in the lands of the eternal lyakh. Long live the insurgent army.

Poland was one of the only countries that wants Ukraine in the EU. Polish gov was convincing the west to let ukr in. Poland was one of few countries that brought actual help when the war started. Poland is probably the only country in the area that wants Ukraine to stay independent. But yet you guys start this bandera upa shit. You guys are pretty much pushing yourselves into russian arms.
Even USA knows that eastern ukraine being prowestern is existantial threat for russia therefore USA will not engage in a way Ukraina would want them to.

British don't want Ukraine in EU
yougov.co.uk/news/2014/02/26/britain-cool-ukraine-joining-eu/

Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35976086

Ex-Czech FM: Europeans don't want to see Ukraine as EU member
rt.com/shows/sophieco/253221-ukraine-integration-eu-economy/

Ukraine not ready for EU or NATO, French Foreign Minister says
euromaidanpress.com/2014/06/10/ukraine-not-ready-for-eu-or-nato-french-foreign-minister-says-2/

hohols are fucking worthless subhumans, the shit they did in WW2 was ISIS-tier. Is it surprising people view you like animals? Keep your paws off Poland (ps: send your females here).

let's see
>wheels of history speed up again
>Poland realises that for countries of middle-eastern europe it most likely means becoming a battle ground for foreign powers again
>Intermarium unite!
>amogst other things Warsaw decides to help ukraine before it is turned into a failed state controled by Russia
>ukrainians react by making bandera their national hero and oppression of polish minority on top of making it harder for polish companies to do bussines in ukraine
>on top of that bunch of ukrainins flee to Poland escaping draft instead of fighting for their country
>they deside to act like UPA larpers and borderline niggers
>meanwhile ukr govt tries to fuck Poland over on international stage just for lulz
>much ebil poland fug u we friends with beriln naw!!!111 :DDD
>b-but you not like us?!?
kys fag

It's jews who deserve all of our cities in general.

>making it harder for polish companies to do bussines in ukraine
Source.

Jews deserve nothing!

>Ukraine's land
You know they are majority Russian in the Eastern part right?

I am not pro - UPA, but when you post pictures that supposedly show their victims, at least make some effort. Some of these (kids hanged on a tree) have nothing to do with them.

no shit

It's funny how you whine about other people hating you, then you display the exact ukrainian hostility that makes everyone hate you,

Poland does not exist. It is a secret Nazi country
After all it was Prussian territory. They hide under the guise of Poles but inreality they are a Nazi government in exile.

Accurate

for example joining in with russia and putting embargoes on polish products

>land-stealing scum from a non-country supports land steaIing scum from a non-country
Hope you will get liberated soon.

You forgot their new language law. We have also supported them, and they stabbed us in the back in return. We've already vetoed their participation in an upcoming NATO summit, and we plan to keep it this way. Hohols are fucking retarded and letting them get their own country was a fucking mistake.

fuck cockholes

I don't mind you guys, I met a few shit tier Ukrainians, but most of you are really cool to hang out with, and really hard working, my ex-company used to employ 2 Ukrainians and those guys were better than most of the poles we employed.

Listen you bandera scumbag. You filthy goyims never said that you where sorry for what you did to us in WW2. You praise upa and bandera scum as national heros because you have absolutely no other heros. You decided to revolt against US and then became russia little bitch. Your culture is a copy paste of russian/polish culture. I am willing to forgive and forget for what you have done and start anew but not in your present state.

Source.

You cant thats why they are more dangerous than muslim scum which you can point out.

Grzegorz how is it to be on par with somalis and lithuanians there in norway?

natemat.pl/111649,polska-wspiera-ukraine-a-ta-naklada-na-nas-kolejne-embargo-zas-rosje-zostawia-w-spokoju-w-co-graja-z-nami-wladze-z-kijowa

You people were the worst in WW2. And not only towards jews, but also towards innocent normie poles

Radicalize yourself my brothers . We suffered too much ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

>brothers
>canadian flag

Jestem Polack. Polish diaspora . Im investing everything soul and money into Poland no matter how bleek the future may look. I live and breath Polska!

Diasporafags are the worst. There is no longer Communism in Poland, if anything it is better than Canada politically. So why the fuck do you LARP as a patriot while living in another country just because it is richer?

Jestes gowno nie polak

>I am willing to forgive and forget
But that's exactly what out president said.

euromaidanpress.com/2014/12/17/poles-and-ukrainians-must-forgive-each-other-poroshenko/#arvlbdata
youtube.com/watch?v=w7bwE11qiT4

Thats what i admire about Polonia all around the world.

Even Poles that were forced to leave their country, no matter how shit Poland would be, they will never Deny their Polish Heritage and They are always Proud of it!!

...They tried to annihilate us, they tried to destroy our culture, but they always failed to do so...

We do not beg for freedom, we Fight for it!!

Wrong. See

Some fucking polish tards hate Ukrainian people but not everyone. In my town there's shit tone of you and I don't really mind. Honesty, how can someone bitch about history so much?

Meaby because some people who escaped this genocide are still alive?

Meaby because you can't deny your heritage and its your role to Pay Honour to Your Ancestors. Many of them sacrificed their lives so that you would live today...

History shapes the cultrue and general attitude of a nation and the behavioral characteristics of the people. Stereotypes exist for a reason. That doesn't mean all Ukrainians are shit, but the chance that they will act like subhuman retards is pretty high, I'd say highest in Europe.

Hohol partition when?
Invited:
>Hungary
>Moldavia
>Russia
>Poland

Your parliament has declared him a national hero. That makes your nation a bunch of filthy barbarians who should be wiped off the face of earth.

>Ukraine
>nation

fort-russ.com/2016/02/unthinkable-atrocities-of-banderites.html

This is the answer of everything. Read and look at the images. Also warning, INCREDIBLY drastic depictions.

PS: Those images aren't made up, they were painted based on actual relations by survivors who saw everything from hiding. ALL OF THOSE IMAGES WERE THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

That's why ukrs are filth that should be wiped off the face of the earth. I will never trust or welcome any of the brutes.

Clever hohol.

>complain about other country invading your land
>celebrate people that genocided people of other country

choose one dear son pajeet

kurwa te obrazki to bardziej krwawe od tych jebanych horrorow co teraz robia

In horrors everything is dark and hard to see, this isn't a horror it's reality and it was done in broad daylight. No mist, no fog, no dim spaces.

Lol fuck you im coming . Start training you guys looked skinnier than ethopians when I was in warsaw at the onr march

>implying I live in warsaw
>comparing me to ethiopian niggers
are you autistic?

Thats right

Pround Polack here!

Bog Honor i Ojczyzna!

You fool, it was annulled. He is not a Hero of Ukraine anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera#Hero_of_Ukraine_award

>fort-russ.com

What a (Polish) thing to do, suck off a Moskal.

Annulled or not, it means that a large amount of people in gov and in your "society" treats him as a hero.

Just the other day your gov demanded we rebuild the UPA monuments that we destroyed in Poland.

>t. Ivan

It’s propaganda mate, Russian gov is all over that anti Ukraine shit

The source doesn't matter, what's written there is the truth. There's plenty of sources in Polish on this, but few in English so I took a drastic one and that's all.