Russia's Medvedev says the world shouldn't be dominated by one currency

Russia's Medvedev says the world shouldn't be dominated by one currency

reuters.com/article/us-china-politics-russia-currency/russias-medvedev-says-the-world-shouldnt-be-dominated-by-one-currency-idUSKBN1D13J0

Thoughts? Russia-China relations are getting awfully cozy. Looks like America continues continues to get BTFO by the new world leaders - China and Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=f7Ut08zg-H0
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more of this cryptoruble meme?

Americans come defend your dying empire

Good thing I am learning russian now. Will be easier to talk with our new overlords.

>implying we want Poland
No. You deal with Ukrainian wastelands. We just buy your apples, they're nice.

Thanks Obama

Seriously, it's his fault that the ruskies had to get so close with the chinks

Americans never cared about the petro dollar, they have no reason to defend the chains that enslave them.

As for being a "super power" goes it comes with as many negatives as positives. The US was a better country when it wasnt one. China and Russia both suck horrible asshole to live in, so uhhh good luck to them in their never ending quest for more power.

>deal with Ukraine
Does this mean we can annex them?

kill the petrodollar.

>plz take da baaait

They can cry all they want, nothing will change.

Look I'm just glad that ill see the fall of America within my lifetime. You sub-humans will continue to decline in your standard of living until you descend into the civil war where you'll kill each other while the rest of the civilized world watches and cheers. I see Balkanization and race war in America's future following collapse. America has no future. It's a dying rotting nation and that is a good thing as it has spread evil and degeneracy to the rest of the world.

We had Iraninan head just yesterday suggesting we should stop US domination and start tradinging agreement with each other using own currencies.

>implying balkanization is a bad thing

Have fun with that, you fool. We took what we wanted, rest is ridden with selyuks, retarded iodine-lacking cockholes.

The article is not actually about Petrodollar, but the worldwide transaction systems like SWIFT, and link to them VISA, Mastercard etc. credit and billing companies.

During Ukraine crisis, there was risk of proper war with west, and threats to cut off Russia from SWIFT system were voiced. In responce we developed own system, made our banks switch to it and btfo american companies that refuse to abid our laws and pose sercurity risks from our market.

The article is about making local Russian and local Chinese biling system compatible, thus taking away one of key leverages US have in financial system.

Sounds like perfect penal colony! Good place to settle refugees in.

Funny because Russia is being consumed by the behemoth that is China.

The only escape for Russia is becoming civilized, democratic and joining the West.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

It's just a jew thing so it doesn't matter.

yeah yeah, anytime now

t. Brainlet

You guys ran those death camps pretty well, maybe you could handle them for Europe?

It's not "lololol anytime now" but it's happening as we speak. It's gonna happen slowly but surely. The Chinese don't think in years but decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7Ut08zg-H0

BTW is dumb having only one currency in a big country.

STEP #1 IN HOW THE STOP US HEGEMONY : Kill the petrodollar / Bretton Woods

I love how the OP brings Russia as if they had anything to do with this. This is what China has been trying for do a decade now.

Love this meme, continue with it!

As a side note, speaking about "influencing foreign elections", "fake news" and "goverment sponsored propaganda" - you linked ABC news which quotes for source The Moscow Times - a known US fake news site, with no russian version and noname editorial created and funded to create nagative impression of Russia in west by US gov agencies.

I think westerner is bigger than asian.....

No can do. Have you seen those gas prices? I don't even want to think about receipt Russians would send us.

>t.achmed

Petro-dollar is a meme. Fact is that the US controls ALL of the global shipping lanes.

straight to gitmo, found another traitor.

Nice flag

Good goy.

Looks like you're a paid professional troll that only gets paid to lie and has nothing original to add to the conversation.

The Moscow Times was Finnish, but now it's Russian owned. The Fake News is your propaganda.

I am pleased to recieve undeserved praise by true proffessional.

Funny he says when he turned a blind eye to us toppling their allies in the Middle East after they stopped trade in dollars.

Our petrodollar is stronger and will remain dominant thanks to Russian weakness.

Nothing in America is dominant nor stable you delusional mongrel ape. The latest news signal the end of the petrodollar and American hegemony - which as I stated is a good thing for the world and another loss for Ameriturds. Your nation is committing suicide in front of you. FFS you have a President who is literally retarded and doesn't have respect from his own party let alone the nation.

Thanks for confirming that you're here only to lie, troll. Ignoring you now.

> Love this meme, continue with it!
It must be a meme if Russian state media wrote about it too years ago.

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/

How much are you paid? Is the job lucrative?

>chink thinks that bogans won't slit his throat

4.6% growth in the fourth quarter. What do you have, Europoor?

dont trigger the Americans and their precious slave currency

>inb4 but you
maybe, but I don't claim to be proud about it

You love what I found don't you? Let me post it one more time for you. It's state news, so you froze and don't know what to say. Call your boss maybe?:)

The panda and the bear shall ally against the 56 percenters

I indeed dont know what to say in the face of your idiocy and still considering if it is worth wasting time arguing the nonsense, not able to decide if its genuine paid troll or an ignorant imbecile.

Very specific reply, nothing generic at all. I hope you get paid by the post. We here at the CIA HQ get hourly pay :(

So genuine idiot it is. A troll would have discovered by 2nd try, that posting pointless article link with no substance to the subject he implies does not help his cause.

Still, since you are so dedicated either copy pasting stuff without thinking sitting in the office, or being autist in your basement - i`ll give you face and enlighten you on the subject.

China is not occupying or even in process of populating Russian far east. Russian far east is sparcely populated, and most of its territory is plain wilderness with nothing in it. The betl of populated areas near border to China is of no interest to China and chinese peope, because Chinese cities on other side of the border are actually more prosperous and have better job opportunities. Russian traders venture to chinese territory, not so much the opposite. There are Chinese living in russian cities as well, but its really nothing much - in fact, it would be positive is the there were more interactions - as anything happenign in those desolate regions would be positive.

As far territories go - China does not need it, since connected to border territory is worthless wasteland mostly, and onchinese side of border for hundred miles is the same. The only valuable resources are deep north in Syberia, but no Chinese would go there (unless hes suicidal), and no risk or even point in war for it - since by all means its just cheaper to buy from us and we are doing just that with all those resources.

In fact, a bigger trend then Chinese in far east are Japanese - since theres a trend in Japan, to buy land in far east and start own farms or local enterprises. Kinda way of retirement for elderly japanese. There are also North Koreans which are used for hard labor in east and Syberia for cheap pay. Thats about it.

Now you can go and try to find another topic for your shitposting, or wait few days until you repeat at your pointless actions.

Show your flag, snownigger.

youo aren't gonna see shit, ya mouthbreathing kneejerking retard.

why do you keep reposting that link over-and-over while ignoring the current situation where the West put crippling economic sanctions on Russia which in turn is forcing them to turn to China?

The sanctions must be working then

>US

>not stable

We have the worlds best climate, economy, no border disputes, and strongest military.

No country is going to put their trust in a currency of a 3rd world shit hole like China and Russia with unstable governments.

The dollar will remain a world currency for the next century and no chink-slav team up is going to change anything.

Yeah, we're getting cucked hard. That's obvious, I mean just look at how effectively the Russian shills have brainwashed the morons here.

Hello i am Russian h4ck3r known as pol

>No country is
List the country and i`ll list the reasons why it wants the fall of US. You are talking about some abstract "world", while aside from Japan, Saudis, Brits and SK Us pretty much has no real friends and partners.

Russia, India, China and Brazil already happen to be the biggest block in "the world". The rest in one or another way follow in the trail of others.

Its ironic reality that US can actually become isolated on their continent, since they have forgotten what "the world" is.

The Russian economy is in shambles. They'll break out into civil war soon. China's "huge gold reserve" is fake. They are actually manufacturing gold bars and displaying them. The gold is fake.

That's an impressive amount of bullshit. But it's all just that, pure bullshit.

> China is not occupying or even in process of populating Russian far east.
> As far territories go - China does not need it,
This is just denying reality and the huge pollution and overpopulation problems of China. And then you say that the Chiense are too rich to farm but the Japanese do it. You're very brainwashed.

You're saying nothing provable and disputing nothing said or the numbers in those articles. How do you even know anything about the Far East? You don't, you're just repeating some kind of propaganda while the Chinese are taking the land and draining the freshwater lakes.

> plain wilderness with nothing in it.
Now there are millions of Chinese and mixed Chinese families. Finding a wife is even a bigger problem in China than finding a good job.

Obama and Putin were incredibly close. Those 2 along with Hillary have made each other unbelievably rich.

>As far territories go - China does not need it, since connected to border territory is worthless wasteland mostly
Oh, I think China would love to have have Mandchuria under their belt. They consider it to be Chinese territory and only temporarily occupied by foreign forces. They call it the "unequal treaties" that were imposed on them.
They are already outmaneuvering you in Mongolia.

> theres a trend in Japan, to buy land in far east and start own farms or local enterprises. Kinda way of retirement for elderly japanese.
Didn't know that. Interesting.

>This is just denying reality and the huge pollution and overpopulation problems of Chin
You not only have no clue about Russia, but about China also. 80% of Chinese territory is sparsely populated. Didnt bother even to read further, as it is pointless to argue with insistent idiot dedicated to make moron of himself.

>Now there are millions of Chinese and mixed Chinese families.

Believing in r/asian masculinity memes.

eh Manchuria is already under Chinese control though.

The same retards calling for a race war are the same retards saying we won't see America collapse in our life time lol . A nation as divided and unable as America cannot stand for too long. It's going to be fun seeing Americans kill each other hahahahaha

Nanny state

>80% of Chinese territory is sparsely populated.
Those are mountains and the deserts.

>as it is pointless to argue
Don't blame me, you're too stupid and ignorant. Getting butthurt and replying with only a couple words while ignoring 90% of the post is best for you indeed. You can add literally nothing but bullshit and lies.

Vladivostok is under Chinese control?

>Those are mountains and the deserts.
As opposed to Russian territory on Chinese border?

Americans have guns yes but besides that you don't have real freedom. Ever heard of the Patriot Act and NSA spying? Let's not forget the fact that America is a vessel state for Israel.

>Ding ding ding
you must be a financebro. Most people have no idea what the petrodollar even is.

Nah

Ukraine is worse than a death camp
We will just throw every refugee into Ukraine
And they will either turn native Ukrainians into slaves or starve to death

Both options could happen at the same time

In your original post u said manchuria, i think you meant Vladivostok though.

>when you're paid to spread anti-Ukrainian sentiment because you have no other marketable skills

Of course. That's the whole idea, Russia is livable and they can farm there. And what's becoming impossible for a hundred million Chinese men - find a wife.

But you do realise that I was 100% serious?
Ukraine has lower GDP than some African countries

I am not spreading anti-Ukrainian sentiment - I am only stating the truth.

And by the way, when you finally get rid off that Bandera Cult - then we can talk about fixing our relations and until then, you matter to us as much as dirt.

the western world has chosen to vilify the russians to unite and push western europe in to a super state, because muh big scary russia. Who are they even kidding? doesn't matter how fancy europa's state and warmachine gets, we will still get btfo if it comes to war with the russians.
and usa is dancing to the fiddlers tune in europe.

We could have had a good and healthy relation ship with the russians, expanding our spheres, but the napoleons in france germany are too afraid to become the little guy.

The world is shit because two states have manlet issues

Americans are isolationist and non-interventionist by default and we have been for a very long time. We don't want to dominate anyone, we want to be left alone.

Of course this nature is subverted by (((the folks))) behind the scenes who always end up getting their way.

Mr Medvedev

may I remind you what happened to last faggot challenging the jews and their global banking cartel.... Mr Ghadaffi

Russia economy is in shambles and has no major allies.

Chinas economy is tied to ours. They won't risk hurting themselves just because you Ruskies want to be relavent again.

India's a overpopulated shithole with border disputes and future nuclear war with China and Pakistan

Brazils government is unstable and is turning back to our influence

You are delusional if you think any of these hellholes have a chance of dethroning our dollar.

>They won't risk hurting themselves just because you Ruskies want to be relavent again.

business is business

and with the naval buildup your boys in the pentagon have started threatening China's interest in east asia, I dont think the chink really care for you all that much as a customer after all.

What you guys need to realise is that it won't be replaced suddenly. It is a process. A process that is already happening for decades now. Slowly the world switches from the dollar to other currencies in their books, debt is shifted, risks are shifted...the only thing that could stop this is WW3. The only thing that keeps the dollar alive is that countries world wide are invested in dollar to stabilize their own economy. Just wait and see how countries switch to other currencies because it is a better investment and the dollar loses more. A negative feedback loop.

He made a big mistake and wanted change too fast.

America needs to join in this

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc