Is there anything more degenerate than sex tourism?

youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=E2TikIo9AHo
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966
youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam

leftism

Latvia.

Yes.

The laws that force paying customers to travel to purchase goods or services

It's the inevitable result of western feminism and male-hating.

Sex tourists literally did nothing wrong. Now if you go and you are a sexually viable man in your white nation, and you chose to forsake your own ethnic kin for third world asian sex industry females, that is cucked, but if your own white women have abandoned you, you have to be crazy not to go to Asia.

Capitalism

Nu-flags.

FPBP

Two adult people should not be able to put their genitalia together and they should not be able to exchange currency after or before that.

Fucking bullshit man

Regular tourism

this

disgusting ragheads

Thais, Flips, and Cambodians are subhumans. They deserve it

wtf?? islam is the cure to degenerates

Dude the guys getting laid at 50 having the time of his life dont be a jealous girl.

Because most men are not interested in girls saving themselves for marriage it has never been easier to marry a good girl

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

please leave us alone white people

White Man - Asian Woman is more degenerate than Black Man - White Woman.

They should die hero's deaths loyal to their motherland to the very bitter end even after rejection - that is the only honourable end.

I like the general mindset and attitude of devout Christian girls but I can't fake belief in the angry God in the clouds or the Jew-up-a-stick stuff. What do?

There's absolutely no way she's never fucked or at least shlicked herself

Why not?
Pray for God to speak to you

t.cuck

You're a failure.

Slide threads

Hapas are better than mulattoes.

Racemixing is wrong but we should not deny the fact that half asians are better than half blacks

Planning to go Asia when I'm full time employed to admittedly check out the cultural sites but yes the fact the girls are easier if you are a young white dude is a bonus. The reason I'm doing this is because western women are absolutely shit tier in the modern era.

> Oversimplifies omnipotent creator down to half-baked Zeus-man.
You been listening to too many heretics my dude. Lern 2 theology.

Being french.

No one forces a society to become a prostitution den. Philippines WANT to be whores so who are we to put down their cultural preferences.

Casual sexual encounters inside of our own countries with our own women?

>yts pay to filter out useless sluts so that you know who they are and can stay away.
>they pay a lot of money for it.

Nothing wrong with that desu. I wish someone did that here. All we've got are imported rapists who cost us a lot of money.

>yes the fact the girls are easier if you are a young white dude is a bonus.

LEL at this delusion. BTW the #1 people who do sex tourism in SE Asia are Japs/Koreans.

SE Asia Per Capita
Thailand : 5,778.98 USD (2013)
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)
Cambodia : 1,006.84 USD (2013)

Africa Per Capita
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

I pay very like a princessin
youtube.com/watch?v=E2TikIo9AHo

butthurt hapa?

This kind of mentality is exactly why you white people are losing in this current timeline. You're making an enemy out of people who are absolutely doing nothing wrong to you. We, southeast Asians, are the most welcoming group of people. We don't go to your countries raping your women and imposing our own beliefs. We generally stay in our own turf and just service old dying white men. Anyway keep doing what you're doing and more people will hate on you and will actively wish for the total destruction of the white race. I'm starting to sympathize with the Jews. No wonder they want you all dead.

That's just a typical Sup Forums poster, a faggot.

or even better learn to theosophy and learn about mysticism such as orthodoxy, sufism and hinduism

>We don't go to your countries raping your women and imposing our own beliefs

You are too poor to visit America and experience our prostitutes. Stop being so butt hurt about your Mama pulling some tricks every time the American Fleet arrives. It lets your lazy "father" gamble and sleep all day EVERY day.

No one wants to visits America to fuck some rusty old whores in their 40s.

I wouldn't want my child to be a hapa. As a white man, it wouldn't inherit any of my traits. It'd just look like gook #2,000,000,001, but maybe like one that got a little plastic surgery done.

>No one wants to visits America to fuck some rusty old whores in their 40s.

TRUE, but we do want to visit your country and fuck your sister.

You chinky nigger look at the fucks that do this kind of shit. It's not the cream of our crop that's for sure. It's disgusting fat pigs and jews.

>Be tourist
>Go into a dating app, full of entitled roasties with turbo herpes
>Go into strip club, expensive as fuck and you dont get laid without paying extra
>Go into cl/backpage, every girl asks 300 roses for 30 minutes, head there, get arrested

Land of the free

Dating a Brit.

t. roastie

all I can see is americans

90% of those kids in.the video were not half white. Most likely the mother's just want to get gibs from some rich westerner

>>Go into a dating app, full of entitled roasties with turbo herpes
this
america is full of whores. i refuse to sleep with a girl who's been with another guy. that's just cuck shit.

I never knew islam was so tolerant and progressive

I wish the west was this progressive

What is this video?

This, none of them looked even remotely white. There's an article about all the half-breeds that Australians sire over there and around 75% have light hair, at least when they're children.

that shit is just sad man.

Anybody know where the stormer is now?

tor

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

At .ws

great topic to ... 1 post by ID
sage my own desire
sage my own remorse
sage me to decide
sage make the most of freedom pleasure
nothing ever last forever
everybody wants to sage the world

>he uses pleb tier Kasikorn bank

Sure if you don’t mind pedophilia and bestiality

It's funny how white """"men"""' always pick the ugliest women. In my country these women are the poorest and most uneducated, some not even finishing grade school. They either become prostitutes or become maids or marry old white farts to get rich quick.

It's funny because a lot of women here rich or poor would love to have half white kids.

GAIJIN OUT! WHITE PIGS GO HOME!

pic related filthy race traitor flip

She's now married but yeah, I have a virgin female friend who is almost hitting 30 who hasn't yet found a husband.

I often see some gross, old, fat guys in the subway with like Filipino girls that are like less than 5' tall. Doesn't bother me though since the women are usually older than I am.

I should add she's pretty.

WHITE PIGS GO HOME! ASIA FOR ASIANS! GAIJIN GO OUT!

A nigga with money uses krungsri right?

My dad married and had a child with a Filipina. She got fat and bitchy shortly after and I shame him often for his bad decision, they are just as bad as coal burners.

Jesus, thats pretty disgusting and pathetic user. Do you treat the kid like your sibling or what?

tell us user

Yes, dating a white woman who fucked a nigger is 100 times more beta and degenerate.

KYS

Being honorable doesn't get you anywhere. We all need to embrace our inner kike.

Understandable, just don't marry the first piece of hot ass you get. That's the mistake many of us make.

Serves him right for race mixing. People should stick their own. Race mixing only benefits the (((elites)))

This race mixed shit doesnt have what makes white people unique or asian people. Shes a pig disgusting alien.

WHITE PIGS GET OUT! GAIJIN OUT! ASIA FOR ASIANS!

Omsin is the choice bank for niggas
>every month this bank would hold an internal lottery and if you win, that money is automatically transferred into your account

I love meeting them online, pretending to be all in to them, then as soon as they want me to send money or whatever i start raging at them and treating them like shit. I guess I'm kind of a sick racist fuck but it's fun.

Isn't that Karen O? Half-white half-Asian females are usually top qt, it's the men that fuck the whole thing up.

Kinda wish I was that boy tbqh.

Just means the quality of the next gereration of flip sex worker will be even hotter and more diverse

We do everything better than you do except leech off our women. Flips can't into stable society.

You can, however find a nice local girl and eat her out after Gunny (Retired) McFatass dumps his love mucus into her steamy clam. The world needs more hapa sloots.

As my old Sgt wisely put it, "Airman user, the PI is like Disneyland. You enjoy the rides but you should not marry one".

Sex tourism is vital to your economy. Become trap and go earn.

Feminism

>hi dad
We have our problems here. Who gives a fuck about the Philippines

liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966

>Half-white half-Asian females are usually top qt, it's the men that fuck the whole thing up.

LEL that the biggest stars in Hollywood are Hapa men and the biggest degenerates are Hapa women. Of course, the real difference is AMWF vs WMAF rather than Men vs Women.

of course an utter retard like you ignore this and vid in the OP...

>Flag

Fuck off. Of course a Mongrelican supports race mixing. You're probably 1/2772i7e37 German 343/28488q8o293939w cherokee or whatever. disgusting.

Whats wrong with it?
Its completely legal.
>b-b-but muh morals and social values...
lol

>You're making an enemy out of people who are absolutely doing nothing wrong to you.

Almost nobody says to their family/friends "I'm visiting the Philippines" or "I'm visiting Thailand" because everyone knows it means they're a pedophile, a faggot, or both. Nobody likes boomer pedos. You should consider yourself lucky they're only visiting your country. What do you think these upper-middle to upper class boomers do when they leave? They come back here, to their positions of influence, and diddle kids covertly rather than overtly.

saying the correct response to your question doesn't make it wrong. So I'll say it

Morals and social values.

>Is there anything more degenerate than sex tourism?
Yes. The whole of Gen Z.

Good. They are making the world a whiter place.

Don't feel bad for these women. They know what the fuck they are doing. Have a friend who lives n Thailand operating a small motorbile repair shop s in order for him to keep his Visa. He has this one employee, this scraggly thai guy who is dumb as fuck but is insane at working on motorbikes. One day friend asks me if I can go to thai guys house and pick up some tools for thai guy that he forgot, said wife will know where tools are. Go to "house" which looks like a shack on stilts. Trash everywhere and chickens and tons of kids running around. Very typical of thais. Notice kids look a little less dank then the normal ones for some reason. Feel bad knowing how little this guy gets paid and how hard it must be to feed all of them. I go and talk to the mom inside and get the tools. Inside of this "house" is filled up all kinds of expensive shit. They are running a goddamn 65'' OLED tv. Some of the older kids are using brand new ipad pros. On the way out, look closer and see super expensive motorbikes out back, a goddamn imported ducati sports bike. Wonder how the fuck they are affording this. Go back and talk to friend about this. Tells me thai guy's "wife" whores herself out. Those kids running around? Those are bastard children she got knocked up with from johns that she keeps having. She hates using condoms and does not believe in abortion or birth control. Find out she is getting $8,000 fucking dollars a month give or take from betas across the world sending her money. One guy gives her $1k a month and she only sees him once a year for a week. Understand now why thai guy does not give a shit.

So basically don't feel bad for them. They are smarter then most betas.

Fuck you burger, your country is most degenerate place on earth

stop bumping slides
you fags should be permabanned

You mean fucking awesome

Old dude is buff

> it means they're a pedophile, a faggot, or both
>or both
It is always both.

i thought gays were shunned by dune coons?

>youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

Only liberalism my friend. Only Liberalism.

This will be me when I'm 60 years old. American women are horrible monsters.

I once bought a flip family a chicken and got to fuck the mom and the daughters as payment.

It's from a Vice documentary from 2010ish

That's why I wear a condom.

only mongoloid inbred normies are triggered by sex tourism
>be asian qt
>family poor af
>ethernal anglos and deutch cucks flood my country to feel "rich" after spending a life cucked by their (((bosses)))
>they literally drool when they see me
>am used to get fucked in every hole since I was 12
>anglos and other cucks are willing to pay me half a monthly salary for a ten minute bj
>do it
>repeat it several times per night
>several nights per week
>family is wealthy now
>can afford buying coconut/banana fields
>everybody's happy
>dad doesn't try to fuck me anymore and fall in love again with mum
>former neighbours now serve our family
>rabid western butch appears
>"no no gurl u're being exploited stop doing that"
mfw

Where do you find them though ?