>VA Video: Flip vets get Congressional Medal of Honor 10/30/17
youtu.be/RDAoowLlnmQ

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1820064637
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/shocking-truth-donna-brazille-accuses-clinton-campaign-rigging-primary
streamable.com/vrc5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>spying on political opponents
>Uranium One
>Steele dossier collusion
>millions of illegal immigrants
>illegal immigrants voting by the millions
>civil war level casualties in every major city
>weekly Islamic terrorist attacks
>msm knowingly spreading propaganda
>BUSTS YOU FOR POT

T R U M P

Please no more Canada, Spanish, or Mexico, sempai.

SCHEDULE, READ IT

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1820064637

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Republican senators. In the afternoon, the President will make a jobs announcement. The President will then meet with House Republican leaders and Republican members of the House Ways and Means Committee. Later in the afternoon, the President will announce the nominee for Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

>11:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Republican senators
Closed Press

>12:15PM THE PRESIDENT makes a jobs announcement
Oval Office

>1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with House Republican leaders and Republican members of the House Ways and Means Committee

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT announces the nominee for Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Rose Garden

Briefing Schedule

> 1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

>yfw in 5,000 years people will wonder if KEK actually had meme powers to win Donald Trump the election

Why is Joe still a free man?

checked

He's worthless, we know.

God I hate this smug miscegenating fucking cunt.

>Trump wants to murder a slime by frying his ass

1/2

I wonder what was the earliest Joe pic posted here is?

>147615166
He's trying to take care of the illegals and he's letting the states decide on your precious weed. Dumb fugging user.

Fixed a couple things for you, by the way.

2/2

what year was puddi?
all the years are just blending together. Boxxi brought me a couple months before the puddi torture

Still can't believe NarutoOP is a jihadi and a pedo.

You got a sum sauce for that?

Real question though,

Is looking for a genuine relationship in which you actually like each other for their personality/companionship all just feminist lies?

Was it really always just utilitarian relationships of "He's tall, wealthy and has high social status gimme gimme gimme/She's good looking, child bearing hips and can do domestic chores, gimme gimme gimme!" ?

Was I brainwashed to think that people are in relationships because they enjoy the company of their spouse and evaluated their partners based on how well they would create a stable and loving family unit?

I have shit luck with women and maybe it is because I am using a faulty map of what a relationship is supposed to mean? Assholes and bitches have no problem getting into relationships but guys who want romantic love are always fucked. What's going on here?

>and then, get this... HE RECUSED HIMSELF FOR NO REASON! Lol

Marijuaniggers BTFO!
Slippery slope nigs, next thing they want is coke, like this disgraceful injun in SA.

The Weebs, in conjunction with 'Macedonian Content Farmers', under the supervision of the Russian government, are forcing rural and suburban retards to vote Drumpf in a fiendish plot to destroy America

How trump can stand to be in the same zip code as this mush mouth faggot is beyond me.

witnessed

I was trying to find it the other night but couldn't. I'm also really bad at finding sauce though.

If there's literally nothing wrong with funding the dossier, why did Hillary deny all involvement in it up until now?

There isn't any marijuana crackdown even if you insist otherwise, you shouldn't be so dishonest.

He's a tremendous asset though.

But he's doing a great job, one fault and suddenly he is satan. If it was up to some of you in this thread every person Trump hires would be fired and a bunch of dudeweeds can't stop shitting on Sessions.

You act like he wouldn't act on something if he could, which isn't the case.

But he hasn't done that.

AWOOBAKA LOVES KAC AFTER ALL

related?

Whoops.

Wouldn't dipping his ass into a fryer be extremely painful?

Please remove all homos.

If you think tackling opiates isn't a priority and you care about whites at all then you are a delusional idiot.

we're through the looking glass here people

in all seriousness, I often fear that Hillary won last year and I went insane so all of this is a mental construction of my deranged mind

Wtf, why do we hate Sessions now?

If you ignore perjury.

>You act like he wouldn't act on something if he could, which isn't the case.

Just become Comey gave the recommendation to not press charges doesn't mean the Sessions has to listen. She still broke the law. Sessions could go after her RIGHT FUCKING NOW if he wanted to.

Shilling for coke?
He's doing that since he entered the fucking place, he goes to the UN and shill for coca all the time.

Good night /ptg/, remember to hack Virginia's election next week.

>>BUSTS YOU FOR POT

It's from Mein Kampf you goobers

It would be extremely tasty.

Untrue on both counts also calling me Narutard should be punishable by death.

nuh uh

Clapper and Clinton have performed perjury and it was a fucking non-issue for them.

Trump mad at Kushner according to Bannon, big shake up in the works.

>no pot crackdown imminent
>20 minutes later
>pot crackdown

DO IT

Liar

>tremendous asset
He's letting the democrats run fucking wild.
Hes doing nothing about their blatant crimes.

A wall might help with that
Also, since we control Afghanistan why can't we stop 95% of poppy from coming all the way from there to here?

Abundant if accurate.

Plot twist: Awoobaka was KAC poster all along and he has split personalities.

>tfw rural retard
>tfw don't read enough books

Friendly reminder that if Wilson never became president we won't be in the mess we're in now.

Just regular anal sex cause cancer.

*AUDIBLE GASP*

He's doing nothing to go after the democrats.
If you dont stop them, this country will never be healed.

nice

>literally says she cannot fairly perform her duties if Trump gets elected
>doesn’t recuse herself

>Good night
It's 8:30 in the morning.

>Just become Comey gave the recommendation to not press charges doesn't mean the Sessions has to listen. She still broke the law. Sessions could go after her RIGHT FUCKING NOW if he wanted to.
What grand evidence are you sitting on that Sessions isn't acting on? What would you do if you were in his seat? He actually has to have something to throw people in prison for, he can't just do it on a whim.

I'm shilling for the truth, he is doing a fantastic job curbing the awful drug problem in this country and is curbing coke.

>Flynn, who has 106,000 Twitter followers, ...
>This guy is a fucking Sup Forumslack
I'm 100% sure his son was and used to be active in the /cfg/. Flynn himself, I can't verify that but it is very likely involved either directly or through his son.

They likely organized offsite tho. Point in question: certain groups of people got more upset when Flynn was passed for VP and then when Flynn was fired than when, for instance, Bannon left Trump campaign

Hillary and Obama sold 20% of the STRATEGIC URANIUM RESERVE to a geopolitical enemy and they are not currently either on trial for treason or dead and burned to ash.

and that absolves Sessions how?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

even the mods think this board is cancer

Yeah it's true look at the Toronto Star today...

DAILY REMINDER

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/shocking-truth-donna-brazille-accuses-clinton-campaign-rigging-primary
sounds like they are throwing hillary to the wolves to save the dnc
bermie can still win this

That is a didgeridon't

He's a spiteful old witch. Once McCain dies the Curse of Clotdom can't visit her soon enough.

>My team can do it but you can't

Joe "Hoe Slayer" Scarborough will have his day.

>Toronto Star
I only read Edmonton Metro.

Comey listed her crimes in great detail right before saying the "no intent, no reason prosecution, etc"

No reasonable*

I am not going to talk about that specific mod because the last time I did I may or may not have caught a ban even though it was appropriate criticism I made on /qa/.

You misunderstand me, I said that people that like marijuana were degenerate, and this whole drug legalization thing is a slippery slope, once they legalize one drug they jump to another and start making other type of propaganda.
I agree with the DOJ, most complaints I've seen are unreasonable in the sense that he still don't have the whole team he need to prosecute what people want him to, too many Obama holdovers.

what can one understaffed man do but prioritize. Soon Barron will rule the Imperium and as the VOICE commands so shall it be.

Now I need CNN to tell me how it's a bad bill

It clearly does not matter if you perjury yourself or not. Fight fire with fire and throw the uppity elitists into cell.

Some of us work nights.

>tfw no Tadpole Jackson pet
Just fucking kill me already.

6:40 actually, its my off-season

He's not doing it but I wouldn't be upset if he did, he is leaving it to states.

>He's letting the democrats run fucking wild.
He's not, he is appropriately acting what he has and you act like he could just throw all the dems in jail without evidence. Without question there is an investigation into uranium one despite him not having full staff appointed. It's absolutely foolish to insist otherwise.

We don't control Afghanistan, you're horribly mistaken.

Fake news

>Reading a metro in a city without a metro (subway)

Listen
Ya'll don't need to worry about climate change
What you need to worry about
We running' out of white people!

streamable.com/vrc5b

Wait is this the bill that they ruined?

He is doing absolutely fucking NOTHING to stop any Democrat lawbreaking, not going after the Jewish opioid cartel, not expelling every brown-skinned subhuman we can lay an agent's hands on, and perhaps most egregiously, every Obama holdover who was in the DoJ is still in there. U.S. Attorneys are still prosecuting cases brought by Holder and Lynch; the AG's office still hasn't reviewed anything under the ATF to get them the fuck off our backs.

He is either useless or a fucking saboteur by inaction. I want him gone like I want Ivanka gone.

BASED

>we
Its the usual disruptors. Just ignore them.

>watching a documentary on Enoch Powell
Never in my life have a seen a more broken man

>US scores well on real scales
>fails at vague memes
Imajun moi shock

sauce?

The Crime is already in the fact that it is Comey who comes in, steps on DOJ's jurisdiction/area and declares no charges.

That was job of AG Lynch.

It shits on DOJ.

But there is no evidence of some massive crime that he isn't acting on, if there is some issue I don't know where this assumption is coming from that he isn't investigating when he has been such a stinging critic of the whole matter.

Sorry yeah, misunderstood.

Not sure, I thought they were working on the tax bill this week