ISLAM IS FASCISM

Just got an idea to create more infighting amongst the left.

Islam is fascism.

we can bring up muh women and tht shit as well as the corruption levels in muslim majority countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp y

But Islam be a religion, 't cannot be both a political ideology an' and a religious Ideology.

The Muslims are right about many things. We need to work together to destroy your tribe, then we can finally live in separate lands peacefully. Hitler was right about this imo.

Jews have fucked over Muslims even more than Christians. Blacks more than whites. We shouldn't write these groups off immediately.

yes rev up those fake twitter accounts.

Our fake criticism of pol can not only make them look more crazy.

Also don't misrepresent the facts. Kikes imported Muslims by the millions in an attempt to foment war between Christians and Europeans. Jews actually favour Muslims more than Christians, but they attack us both all the same.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>between Christians and Europeans
You know what I meant.

>leaf

The inbreeding anong muslims is the highest in the world you idiot.

What are the traits of inbreeding you ask?
irrational rage
brain defects
lashing out

i could go on for days.

t.Ahmed

fuck off dune coon

I kinda agree with this, but we should be careful, muslims didn't just get fucked by the jews, muslims are pretty much a weapon to the jews, we need to find a way to dismantle Islam peacefully or to change it, it serves the jews since it's conception.

Nah even the kikes have them beat out. Right wing rats like to turn our racial problems into religious problems. Muslims will leave the west for minor concessions. We just need to stop interfering in their shit and let them get revenge on the Israelis, and they'll leave forever.

Two birds with one stone I say. Americans have wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. You treated them better than your own blood and they still turned on you. Time for a pivot and separation.

That shit doesn't work here ratboy. I'd rather make the holy land European-Christian again but birthrates preclude it. If we're forced to make a choice the choice is easy. It's not even close.

>Muslims will leave the west for minor concessions. We just need to stop interfering in their shit

we're intefering in their shit because they keep attacking us you fucking moron

I don't have a problem with their faith I have a problem with their race. Don't fall for the religious conflict meme. We're in a racial conflict.

For what it's worth the pedo worshipers believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad and they believe Jesus will come down from heavan to smite the enemies of mankind during the end times. Mary is the most revered woman in Islam. The rats believe Jesus is boiling in his excrement for eternity and that Mary was a whore.

They've always made it clear. Did your kike press show you Bin Ladens letter? He spells out why he attacked you very clearly. He believed America is completely controlled by kikes and that the rats were using America to kill millions of Muslims and colonize their holy lands. Idiot. You really thought they hated your freedoms?

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

How many kikes have run truck through crowds of Christians?
How many kikes chant death to America?
Kikes want to control western civilization and promote globalism
Mudslimes want to destroy or convert all non muslims and establish a global caliphate.
so yeah fuck off Ahmed

>How many kikes have run truck through crowds of Christians?
Who do you think brought them here. Who do you think blasts multicult and attacks every single pro-white or anti-immigration group?

>How many kikes chant death to America?
Jewish communists killed tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century. Look at what your kike press blasts at nogs. They brainwash white children from birth to hate themselves.

>Kikes want to control western civilization and promote globalism
They sure as hell control your country and use it for their ends. They'll use your nuclear weapons to irradiate Europe at the first opportunity.

>Mudslimes want to destroy or convert all non muslims and establish a global caliphate.
Christians want other people to convert too. Muslims can't do jack shit if we separate. They'll leave for minor concessions. I bet they'd even make Jerusalem an international city and treat Christians infinitely better than the kikes do right now.

Your 45,000,000 mostly Christian niggers have pushed you out of every single great city your ancestors built. Instead of shitting on them you'll shit on kike imported desert trash because that's what you've been instructed to do.

Like they have never heard of sharia...
They're just fucking stupid OP. You can't expect something with people who have fucked their frontal lobe due to taking birth control for years

Neocon pieces of shits should be gassed. Not even meming or being ironic, gas chambers for every single fucking person who supports wars for Israel in the Middle East.

Muslims wouldn't be in the West in the first place if it wasn't for kike wars.

One the major causes for Muslim terrorism in the West is American support for this kikery

Kikes have done way, way more long term damage than Muslims ever have by pushing multiculturalism, feminism, degeneracy, faggotry etc.

falling for the jew meme.

honestly even the chinks have had it wth their sand niggers in the west.

Usa/chyna/russia can remove kebab together

That must be why both Russia and China are supporting Syria and Iran while USA wants regime change and YET ANOTHER kosher war.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc&feature=youtu.be

Is this board pro or anti Islam.

Because if it's pro then I might have to leave and never return