Girl, 14, is forced to parade through her village NAKED by Pakistani elders because her brother had an affair

>Girl, 14, is forced to parade through her village NAKED by Pakistani elders because her brother had an affair
>Girl was with her three cousins on her way to fetch water when she was snatched
>Rival family forced her to strip down and marched her through streets last week
>The girl's brother had been having an affair and the village council found out
>As punishment, they gave the order to retaliate by punishing the innocent sister

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5041939/Girl-14-forced-parade-village-NAKED.html

haha she's got poo poo on her!

Islam knows no decency, they just wanted to see a naked woman that's it. Disgusting sex perverts who rape and molest, men, women and animals!

Based

based pakis

All of it is white male cis scum fault

>Pakistan

The idea is that punishing a person for their own actions makes them hate authority, but punishing their mother, wife or sister makes them submit.

Imagine how bad it smells in Pakistan

Why do you think the Jews want these subhumans in Europe? Because diversity is our strength?

Good, that'll teach her degenerate faggot brother

Great, now the degenerate brother are shamed for life and either repent or need to move out and die a true death among the countless ant urbanites

IDK bro

ever small a sewer back up in a morgue beside a curry restaurant?

I'd imagine that is how it smells.

>Subhuman religion
>Subhuman culture
>Subhuman people
Lel, stop the fucking presses.

Is Pakistan even a country?
More like a clusterfuck of ethnics in not-India

I'm surprised she wasn't punished with gang rape for being forced to walk naked.

Compared to what other jurgas have ordered she got off light. Most jurgas would have ordered her gang-rape.

>tfw have no female family members and hate my father and brother

Do your worst

I also will never have any daughters

Animals

It just isn't mentioned.

What a beautiful and vibrant culture!

Eye for eye. What is wrong with that?

It's kind of like someone who has been fucked with for so long, so consumed by hatred and resentment over that, so they decide to shoot up.... a primary school??? Choosing the most innocent victims and leaving the ones who caused the resentment alive to know that they are largely responsible for the mayhem. If he attacked those who he hated directly, that would make them the victim in the minds of society, in the minds of the attacked, and to enough of a degree his own mind.

If you want your message to get across, attack the innocent. It will cause those whom you detest more suffering than a direct attack would. "Live with this, fuckers."

>If he attacked those who he hated directly
Most notorious american school shooters did this exactly. For others it is opportunity thing. They would be happy to kill president and secdef (and this would bring MUCH more attention to their actions) but they had no such possibility.

The keyword being "busy".