Safe "It's Okay to Be White" Guerrilla Marketing

How can we spread IOTBW flyers without being doxxed? Give me your thoughts, senpai.

1) Throwing flyers from a rooftop over a crowded place. Useful in big cities.

2) Pasting them in bathrooms.

3) Leaving flyers inside books. Useful in universities, just leave them inside marxist books for maximum butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/koUqU
youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM
twitter.com/mamajairus/status/926101317881282561
archive.is/NolMK
twitter.com/kwrightnbc4/status/926115037139361792
twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/926115834241490944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when saying it's okay to be white is a revolutionary act

What a time to be alive.

How about claiming the hashtags too?

I want to plaster my uni with flyers, but I'm not sure where exactly to put them for maximum impact.

I have a few ideas- the African American Studies hall, for one- but I also don't wanna get caught in the act.

There's no good way to do that, people are going to find out what you do and you're going to get in trouble for being a dumb evil retard.

Stop changing the message you cock roach

>tfw campus lets people put up posters on any of the boards not claimed by faculty
>can get like 50 of the fuckers up so it's impossible to miss them

You guys really dropped the ball by not making it "There's Literally Nothing Wrong With Being White."

Vinyl stickers with adhesive from hell. Any web vendor out there want to step up to the plate?

whats with these dumb cia niggers trying to add traceable flair to a solid campaign?

I wouldn't expect you to understand given your disability, but the entire point is to have no implied meanings or connotations aside from "It's okay to be white". As soon as you add retarded shit like that hashtag, you lose all effectiveness and credibility when someone flips their shit after seeing the flyer posted up somewhere.

My uni is the ultimate cucks

>All flyers and posters to
be posted on University property must be approved by Student Center Operations
>This policy mandates that student organizations within Temple University
do not discriminate, practice or promote prejudice or intimidation, both within the individual
organization and the greater University community

They dropped the ball by being a bunch of egalitarian cucks, doing it for universalist intentions, rather than for pro-white intentions.

And media doesn't care about basic-bitch universalism. They want to attack anything pro-white, and this message can be taken either way.

I'm not glad that /wg/ is going to waste, but I'm glad that my view of things has predicting power.

You're missing the point. Its Egalitarian facade is perfect for arguments against it. When (((They))) say it isn't okay, ask (((them))) why. Why can't I be proud of myself and my heritage? Those who are on the tipping point of seeing the hypocrisy of modern liberalism will see the reactions this garners and agree. They'll slowly get pushed further right. Slow and steady wins the race.

Very good

It's a trending hashtag
The hashtag poster doesn't need to be spread, but the hashtag is a golden opportunity. It's right fucking there

But nobody saw what you are trying to achieve because nobody was dumb enough to react to it as it is.

How dumb do you think your opponents are? Do you think that they will charge at it like a wounded bull against a red blanket?

The media knew who was doing it and the reasons you are doing it. If you wanted to make it work despite them knowing it, they needed a narrative to run with. Yesterday I proposed getting Spencer, David Duke or someone to endorse it. Was called a shill. At BEST the answer for negative aspect of it was "it would take away from the message". But for whom would it do so? Maybe for traitorous whites and non-whites. Instead, the message essentially didn't leave this place. Poop swastika gets more coverage than this.

ink stamp

Did you not see the massive amount of butthurt yesterday over this shit or are you just a shill?

bamp

>3508x4904
Am i doing it right?

Put the paper in newspapers. In the early mornings go to where they have papers in the stalls and place a flyer on the front page or inside the fold of each newspaper. That ways people outside of campuses get to see it. And typically, those fill really early in the morning so you can do it without getting doxxed. You could do one box every day in a different location early in the morning and easily get 200+ papers.

Fuck off roach

We need small stickers.

>Did you not see the massive amount of butthurt yesterday
I saw a handful of images of nobodies complaining on twitter, few universities giving it's bs statements and 2-3 articles (mostly on unread platforms) giving it some coverage.

"Massive amount of butthurt"? No.

fuck off cianigger. seriously.

This is actually quite brilliant. See if this garners the same butthurt. In fact start putting these up together and see if the story goes away entirely. Then go back to all the people who cried foul and demand to know why they have suddenly went silent.

>post job on classified
>request non-whites for psyops purposes
>pay for each photo of the fliers posted
>require time stamps for more proof
>follow up with their locations if you want more verification
>upon completion, pay with bitcoin or ethereum (or any crypto to remain anonymous)

If your worker bees get caught, bonus points if they’re caught doing it and they aren’t white. Total mind fuck scenario for the left

Keep posting em! IOTBW

It doesn’t matter where. Just post them anywhere. Post them where lots of white people go too

bump

I mentioned the books one before.
Make smaller versions that pop inside books and hold tightly to the bindings,so they don't fall out like spaghetti on the floor.

Put them up on noticeboards. Who will take any notice of that?
Also, in the lobbies of shared accommodation.

>waaaah why won't they LARP

The current zeitgeist is anti-white. Promoting WN ideology reinforces the bias.

IOTBW is an innocuous statement in the eyes of any sane individual. The media's reaction to it makes the hypocrisy clear, a more effective redpill to normies than any WN advocacy group could ever accomplish.

Go to them first with "it's okay to be gay" poster, get approval, don't post.

Next day, same office, new "it's okay to be black" poster.

Next day, "it's okay to be white" poster. Either they approve and you post, or they disapprove and you request a reason in writing. In either case, post results here. If you're in a state that allows you to secretly record the interaction, even better - use a voice memo app.

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

>Have a white guy put up "It's okay to be Black"
>Have a Black guy put up "It's okay to be White"
>Do it in a super public place
>Watch heads explode

Is nobody going to acknowledge the genius of this idea right now?

replace the HWNDUU flag with IIOTBW

stop being such a pussy. You should be proud to be posting these. If you aren't its YOU who doesnt beleive its OK to be white.

I tell the black people I work with about my racist ways all of the time and they think its funny because they are racist too.

The way to beat the left is to be openly honest about being racist and dont be ashamed of it.

Imagine if everybody on the right weren't pussies and we were all like Jared Taylor? The left would be finished.

But you faggots are so concerned about being called a racist, or being doxxed and losing your job at McDonalds you hide behind a computer all day. Fucking pussy ass faggots, the lot of you.

would cost too much to print catalonia.

Can we get some posters up in san francisco state? Im near there but that place is a warzone. Need another anons help.

imgur.com/gallery/koUqU

Get it to the front page

>fighting anti-white discrimination
>racist

I'm onto you Bergstein.

HMM.. I wonder who is behind this..
|
|>
|

fuggggg

Nothing major needs to be done. If this keeps up for a few more days, "It's okay to be white" will become the equivalent of "black lives matter." It will just be out there.

And downvote any comments that mention Sup Forums.

Maybe a skywriter will take an user payment of bitcoin to write 'IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE' in the sky over an upcoming Nov 4th protest.

The skywriters are probably ex military so you could probably find one who's not too much of a pussy to do it.

It costs about $500.
Maybe we can convince an alt-lite provocateur to pay for and take credit for it for the blowback of publicity it will bring them.
You'll want to start looking now at which major city is having a protest where, and whether it will have a blue sky that day in the forcast.

Imagine the reactions you'd get from all the Anifag trash and the SJWs going apeshit on camera with 'IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE' written in the sky.

>If you are caught

You can try to explain, just make sure you don't change the sentence AT ALL. Not "you're allowed to be white" or anything, if you find yourself explaining the sentence. STOP. Just shrug and say "it's okay to be white!" NOTHING ELSE. Don't repeat it like a robot, be a bit organic with it. Act like there's simply absolutely no other way to explain it.

If it's cops, be the fuck quiet. Don't say a word more than you have to. Know your right to remain silent. Let their actions speak. If they arrest you (provided you're not being a nigger and doing illegal shit) you'll be out in a flash and it'll be fuel for the movement.

>We Ghandi now

m8 that many letters is A LOT more than $500, you realize how many passes it would require to draw that?

BREAKING NEWS: IT'S OK TO BE WHITE IS AN ACTUAL SKINHEAD NEONAZI SONG FROM 2000

EVERYBODY PLAYED THEMSELVES

ALREADY FIRST PAGE GOOGLE HITS

youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM

F

We know faggit. Kys

Coach roach, do you even eat lunch at lunch?

So ebil. Not okay goym

>GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A NOTORIUS BOARD WHERE PEOPLE WITH UNACCEPTABLE POLITICAL OPPINIONS HANG OUT? YOU'RE BEEN PLAYED!

So? Doesn't matter.

we already have an example of the response when you post the shitty "it's okay to be black" posters. it's just more noise in the overbearing din of diversity and inclusion propaganda. no one notices, so it's up to journos to tell everyone it happened and that it's totally a good thing.

the only thing that will stand out is the simple message in defiance of the narrative.

we nbc nao

>I GOT A LIVE ONE
I GOT A LIVE ONE
>I GOT A LIVE ONE
I GOT A LIVE ONE
>I GOT A LIVE ONE
twitter.com/mamajairus/status/926101317881282561

Brazil isn't white

archive.is/NolMK

#Happiest5WordSentence SPAM THIS SHIT

They have the ones that sky write with little dots now.
Four passes at most.
It's not going to cost 'a lot more'.
I'm sure some of you fuckers are sitting on Bitcoin profits.

Nothing is beyond our reach.

brand new pics from NBC

twitter.com/kwrightnbc4/status/926115037139361792

Stop shilling you dumb lefty

hm yeah that's pretty genius

I have an idea. Look.

Muh ink

Ok here ya go...
twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/926115834241490944

>muh slavery

Literally every group as and has been enslaved at various points

>posting something from years ago that newfags won’t know about...
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Hi JIDF!

We need ink stamps.

Stamp all the cash you can get your hands on.

Blacks get pissed when they find one in their possession and tear it up inn their animal rage.

Blacks starve AND inflation goes down!

Black Egyptians enslaved white people for literally thousands of years

>White identity politics

So you stoop to the left's level to make a point? I guess if your ok with sacrificing your values, go ahead.

Small stickers. They're more capable than taped pieces of paper.

Eventually they'll be stickers "da goyim know"

he cuts his hairline back to match nigs

>I’m too proud to fight for my people

You are like the polish rabbis that told their congregations not to make a fuss about being moved into ghettos

You are a pig to slaughter

are you (a)fucking blind, or (b), a SHILL? the sign stays the same, moron.

It doesn't have the same effect since any Whitey in America would agree that it's ok to be Black already. When the Whitey sees a sign that says, it's ok to be White, they usually lose their shit like a negro and carry on about slavery that happened 153 years ago.

Sharing the picture via airdrop after changing your Jewphone’s name to something generic.

No but it's okay for niggers to die.

That's right go-guys. It's time for the white race to go quietly into the night. Saying it's okay for a person to be white is like lynching black people.

What are you talking about? If they use guns, we use guns - better yet, missiles. Make sense?

> inside marxist books for maximum butthurt
> the African American Studies hall

Fuck off trolls. This is too useful of a meme to waste it on lols.

I think I'll use Vista Print and stick these all over Manhattan on my days out.

give me some good spots

Soho
o
h
o

Seriously this

large version is 80 for the same price. Checkout the cute little photo they generate kek

>pretending to be white

>would rather people hide and be insecure about their racism rather than being open and proud and unashamed

Nice try Steinbaumowicz