How asshurt are leftist academics in the USA over the Trump presidency?

How asshurt are leftist academics in the USA over the Trump presidency?

I've been reading through PhD comics and it's filled with this type of bumfrustration / revolt empowering.

I am asking /sci/ because I know people here used to read these. Here is the latest of these comics as an example.

Well it's looking like Trump's time is coming to an end, not because of blog-tier resistance but he's failed to make any political allies so the system is gonna devour him. Polite sage for political thread and not sci

I don't care too much about trump. Our Congress destroying all legislation that works for ecological sanity or working people and getting no attention because the business media focuses all attention to the president's tweets makes me angry.

What the fuck does this have to do with Science or Math? Why does Sup Forums always try to derail any board it touches? You're worse than niggers when it comes to ruining shit by being retarded.

nuff said.
go back to your cancerous board

>implying democracy

My girlfriend goes to Yale, and she said the night of and the next week after the election her roommate was crying 24/7
Her roommate was a political science major so I can imagine everyone in that department was considering suicide
My teachers still won't shut up about it

FEAR... they are terrified that Trump will just take away all the "rights" they have:
Abortion,
unlimited welfare,
Affirmative action
Minority preferences
Pro-homosexuality
Pro-immigration
Pro drug usage
etc.

All 100% false, but they are terrified that he might do it.

But we're on Sup Forums ???

>All 100% false
I thought you were the chosen one?!

In engineering I've not seen all that much. One prof was bitching cause his DARPA funding was getting cut down some after Trump told darpa to change priorities.
The shit in PhD comics like this is why engineering grad students have no respect for liberal arts. We spend 3-4 years busting our asses to get research and publications, and they wake up and say "Trump is President so I can't go to work today." Bitch if we said that we'd lose funding.

>I thought you were the chosen one?!

TRUTH. Obama was an authoritarian leader, who literally wrote laws he wanted and created death lists of individuals targeted for assassination AND allowed Americans to be killed by the military WITHOUT any trials.

Trump is a law and orders leader who obeys the laws and works within them. Trump has done NOTHING that the progressive left would oppose, if they actually looked at what he is proposing.

The left blindly loved Obama and hates Trump, when in REALITY it should be the other way around.

>but he black doe

>How asshurt are leftist academics in the USA over the Trump presidency?
Very butthurt, but here's the best part about it. The majority of white academics support Trump.
The butthurt low IQ ''academics'' who attack Trump are shitskins, or whites who are outnumbered by whites who support Trump.

The details are irrelevant. What those retards think is not that interesting. These people are worthless and should be put into gas chambers.

>G*D
Juden!

>>but he black doe
Sadly this is TRUTH, his skin color got him elected more than any political rhetoric he had.

Racism elected Obama, but not against his skin color but for it.

>ecoterrorists on Sup Forums

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Trump shows up in everything now. I read a lot of lit journals and every other essay has a mention of trump in it regardless of the topic. I've never seen anything like it.

something about dumbledores army

I bet this was like what life was like before the end of tsarist Russia.

stfu faggot. not caring about the environment is nigger-tier degeneracy.

What a kek. Liberal eco bullshit has done a lot of unnecessary damage with ethanol fuel, toxic waste from solar cell production and electric batteries.

Not as much as you'd think, most people in the hard sciences are pretty apolitical and really give a shit who's running things as long as we keep getting funding for research. Trump's DoE just approved a grant for my new experiment, so I'm good for the next decade or so. If he wants to build a wall, or deport a bunch of Mexicans, or bomb some Norks, it's no skin off my nose.

No surprise there. It's the first time the western left has suffered a cultural defeat.

Not only that, but against an opponent that used their own tactics against them. They still haven't learned how to deal with that.

>save the arts
I make music and i dont think the government should be funding any arts. Its fucking retarded. Why dont all these rich hollywood people who pretend they care so much fund it?

Where's the "complacent" panel at the beginning?
I think that'll depict their plight more accuratley.

I want to believe this
therfore I ask for evidence

And don't go saying "just goggle it fuckface"
I want to se YOUR sources