What the fuck?

what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TSpRR
jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-yelled-shame-at-a-bunch-of-journalists-1820059349
ir.tesla.com/events.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based savior of mankind

He's trying to bully big fossil. He's going to get snuffed out if he keeps this up.

Is his fake hair receding? He might be approaching new levels of J U S T

Elon is the biggest welfare recipient in the US

Fuck him

> journos giving me grief about "profits" - many of which have kids depending on their incomes - what a mistake. Shame!

S H A M E. I still kind of like Tesla.

>the depopulation event will render most of elon's neat projects meaningless

WTFF???????????? NA brain XDDDDD

tesla is quite literally his only venture that deserves the money it's getting, though he is shitting a lot away with his other bullshit. should have pumped way more into it.

his newest rocket travel project is also absolute bullshit, as if NASA and several other companies never thought about it. oh yeah and rocket travel needs massive fossil fuels, good for the very environment that he loves so much.

Source?

>THIS FAMOUS PERSON DID A THING
>IT CAUSED THIS EMOTION
Go back to buzzfeed faggot.

What did he do to piss (((them))) off?

archive.is/TSpRR
jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-yelled-shame-at-a-bunch-of-journalists-1820059349

A transplant doesn't give you perfect coverage, it's still dependent on the remaining hairs to give density.

HELLO!!!!!
FABULOUS!!!!!!

Not just fossil fags. The space industry that's been holding back actual space industry through incompetence and corruption is absolutely rectally annihilated because he's not only fucking with prices but also increasing the ease of access changing the whole game.

Holy shit, why doesn't anyone throw this much of a shitfit when my company lays off people?

As an /o/-tist I hope him and his faggy electric cars fail.
>"HURR THE MODEL S IS FASTER TO 60 THAN ANY OTHER CAR"
>Can't make it around the Nurburgring in under 10 min because the batteries overheat

Also I find it funny how he thinks he's so rich he'd be able to avoid logistics and production issues on a new product with the Model 3

he's a zaffer.

he hates darkies 200.00%

>transplant

You're telling me we have undercover trannies?? JFC

literally ass-burgers

mother fucker thinks he's robert downey as tony stark, he's ghetto as fuck

If only his money came from producing anything and not just government grants. Consider why tesla corporate bonds are so undesired; because no one believes they will actually be able to repay their debt

Firing people for poor performance is raciest
Kek

elon musk is nuts with his hyper loop and earth to earth rocket travels

He never got any kind of welfare you fucking retard

Tesla will fail,...BUT it will have pushed the other car manufacturers into the electric car business.

This is why happen when you support trump, even if it's for a short time; We are legion, We do not forgive, We do not forget, Expect us!

this guy is a faggot hack and i've been preaching it for over a year

$ub$idybabby shit excuse for tony stark

Tesla has been subsidized to hell and back. Corporate welfare.

his company get government subsidies idiot

I guess he learned one thing or two from his time as Trump's adviser.

lazy niggers deserve to be fired, fuck unionist scum

Gigafactory pays $23/hr for maintenance technicians. That's insulting and pathetic.

Russian bots are targeting Elon Musk, nothing new here

All energy companies get subsidies, fucking cock slurpers.

>facing worker lawsuits over discrimination

If SJWs, muds, and roasties non stop bitching stops us from colonizing the galaxy I am going to be seriously pissed.

Tesla got paid in credits when other auto manufacturers did not produce mandated electric cars. Not to mention kickback from deep blue states. Now with Obama gone, and every auto company making electric cars, Tesla has to make a better car or raise the price point of what's already too expensive.

worker discrimination lawsuits are a scam and a dime a dozen

I had a roommate once file a discrimination suit against a moving company that refused his application. I called them up and told them I was his roommate and he was a raging alcoholic and probably psychotic and they were right not to hire him and I'd testify if they wanted... his suit went nowhere.

Well then that makes his subsidies not subsidies cause others are also on welfare, wow, such logic.

SpaceX is the only one of his companies worth a shit

Cute pic :3

That's what he gets for putting his plant in shitskin central. Also Darwin move on his part is his hatred and sliminess towards engineers, he's had a hair up his ass about them, treating them like shit and underpaying, I guess they bullied him college or something.

ir.tesla.com/events.cfm