Need help picking up women

need help picking up women
should never have swallowed that RED pill please give me bumps of coke for confidence

money.cnn.com/video/technology/culture/2017/10/29/divided-we-code-red-pill.cnnmoney/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's your bump of cocaine pal.

Now how much are you selling those nude photographs of slags for?

Not gonna lie, the first time I ran across redpill terminology on the internet it was about recognizing the truth about roasties and dating. Now it means this new meaning.
What a ride its been

Bimpity bumpity bump

The red pill is fucking retarded, it assumes all women are all identical and all you need is to roid it up, get jacked and just be a douchebag to everyone and mark your territory by pissing around the female etc. This cancerous thinking spawned a whole generation of obnoxious cunts thinking it will get them pussy. It's an industry based on lies.

OP, read pic related. Warning: All I offer is the truth. Nothing else.

You are either a roastie, or have no clue how women "operate" in their mindset. You have some generalizations in there that are somewhat accurate, but it's more than just your surface level of observation. Read:

Well thanks for ruining my day.

archive you mong

Afraid I'm going to take your girl?

red pill is degenerate

RADICALIZED MASTURBATION

”red pill” is retarded for women bc you had to be autistic to buy media narratives on love in the first place. Just be a chad and you’ll be aight.

The Jews on the other hand. That’s a real red pill:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

I remember. I wonder what they will co-opt "woke" into being since blacks are often affiliating it with the jewish question.

>a fucking leaf

retarded posts like this could never come from elsewhere, except maybe in the UK.

The best thing I ever did was realize that I am genetic trash and it's worthless to even try. The second best thing was realizing being a gay crossdresser is more fulfilling.
>it assumes all women are identical
They are, though.

It's true unfortunately. Learned the hard way as well. I'm in a relationship right now but two key things that keeps her attached is when I show more interest in her friends (told her the other day that I dreamed of fucking her friend and it was a vivid dream, but it "totally meant nothing") and also being visibly doubtful of us occasionally.

It makes me feel bad though. When she tries to really reach out and explain how she feels, part of me wants to just tell her why I do the things I do. Then, our relationship really could be built on trust, compassion, and understanding like so many of us desire. But I refuse to let myself go through Hell once again and have learned to protect myself first and foremost.

You have to be a retard to fall for this shit though so I have no sympathy for any "redpilled" faggots.

BUMP

good luck my alt-right white supremacist brother

Take it from someone that went down the phony PUA/TRP route; your behavior will just continue to fuel resentment in her. Don't tell her you want to fuck her friend you fucking autist.

>PUA
>red pill
>online dating advice
quite literally the most reddit things I can think of

hahaha holy fuck you're autistic

>ominous music
>dark setting

I fucking hate CNN.

Stay strong and let all of those times you were burned fuel your stoicism. You can't go wrong with this approach as long as you're good-looking.

Fucking pathetic

While I do not recommend bringing her friends into the mix--manipulating those in her circle is THE female genius--yeah, you can never be honest with a woman. Man is forever alone even when coupled. She wants you to reveal your true self like a lioness wants meat and once she has it she'll never respect you again. Be hard, be mysterious, be a facade. Thus women want you. Never break frame. Woman is the personal and particular, Man the super-human and universal. What she wants in you is an escape from womanhood, if you show her your feefees she'll lose interest.

Woman overcomes herself through subjection to man.

Jesus Christ you sound like faggot me from five years ago. If you're doubtful that you can hold down your woman without these manipulation games then you dump her and find someone more compatible with your REAL self. Seriously.

Anyone else old enough to remember when being red pilled & woke were just memes for conspiracy people?

>She wants you to reveal your true self

She wants you to reveal your true self and she wants your true self to be rock hard, determined and fuelled with ambition.

If your true self is "a cut fluffy bunny who wants his girlfriend to act like mum" then you need to develop your true self and grow.

Sometimes you need to treat her like and equal and sometimes you need to be the dad when she is the little girl. But if you act like little boy and her your mum then she will forever resent you, never forgive, and hate you for all the years you knew each other when you "never showed her how weak and pathetic you were".

A high quality woman is one who is accepting of weakness in her man occasionally - like when he is sick. But lots of women will dump you if you have 3 kids and one day you say you have cancer. You were supposed to always be her dad and now you've abondoned her - women dont forgive this

I've found a gf who dont care i play vidya or talk politically incorrect. She makes me food and cleans the house. She Wakes me up with the succ and she likes the traditional roles. I do everything "technical" and open jars. She takes care of the house and makes food. She's been like this every day for a year and its still fun. A few fights sometimes but it usually ens up with fucking it out.

And she says she likes servicing me because i was honest about myself since we first meet and i tell her thanks and compliment her which makes her shy and blushing.

I'm not Chad. But i'm 2m tall blonde hair, teal eyes ubermench but im introvert and so is my gf. Did not start working out before we entered relationship. I'm not fat but skinnyfat with bitchtits which i hate about myself but she dont care. She loves my hairy body and calls me bear. Sometimes daddy if she's very horny.

If you have to fake yourself to a girl then its not gonna last. Girls Are good at detecting bullshit. If you Are feefee person like me, you should stay feefee. Dont be someone you Are not.

She also pays for her part since first date. So i knew i had something good. Guess im just lucky. I was super bitter on women before and i still am bitter on roastie behavior and my gf hates feminists as much as i do. There Are good Girls out there who dont give a crap what you do ad long as they get attention and you take them out a few times.

But Girls dont come knocking on your door. You gotta go outside and try. My best advice is to be 100% honest. If she says or does something you dont like or agree on, tell her. The trick is to let her do most of the talking and you ask the open questions and interrupt her if she is a stupid bitch and put her in place. If she dont like it, just leave. And try another.

Now if its only sex you want. Just ask Girls straight forward you want to have sex. 1 in 10 says yes and it honestly works. Just bring condoms and dont trust thots being on pill.

This is a good post, using hurt feelings from previous relationships to damage and sabotage your current relationship is fucking retarded. Either your girlfriend is capable of being in a normal and healthy relationship or she isn't, if it is the latter then you need to move on. But with the way is acting it doesn't matter because you aren't capable of being in a normal and healthy relationship.