European women vs american

hey euro anons, do you think european women are better on average than american women? I have been having a hard time finding a good one here. Even the so called conservative country girls listen to nigger music and party and have some leftist ideologies. what do Sup Forums

>'Even the so called conservative country girls listen to nigger music and party'
Same shit here

Yes, last few girls I've dated were European, as I leave the country often. But if you expect half of them not to listen to nigger music or be leftist either, you're solely mistaken.

im only 20, but i would still like to start finding a potential woman to settle down with. Majority of these women have no value to me once I find out about their true nature.

You should hang out at book stores. Sure they'll be leftist but at least they're inquisitive. It's your job as a racially conscious man to mold them to your will.

is this western or eastern europe you speak of?

i might have to pass on that. maybe i could redpill them with my dick.

Western and Central.

>asks for advice
>rejects advice
So how's meeting redpilled women at clubs going?

i dont understand why white women listen to nigger music. all i hear is " yeah muh dick ooga booga muh fugga bix nood white women"

I dont go to clubs.

Eastern European / Russian women is where it is at. Low obesity and old-skool traditional family values.

Same girl as above

i like euro girls better. they get off their ass instead of sitting on the sofa watching mtv all day and eating kit kat. check the calfs :) flat = USA, anything but flat = some other place on the planet that is not fucking lazy

22 here, welcome to the club

With her husband

Well in the east the good looking ones may cuck their 55 year old corrupt politician suggar daddy with you if you are good looking.
If you are a foreigner then you are their ticket out of this shithole.The rest are ugly childless and work alot.
Western european women mostly want to look intelectual and working.But trust me they are massive whores if you act like a real man and not a cuck.

Scandinavian women are the most attractive women in the world.

Simple, brainless music that you can dance to at a party like a dumb roastie.
On one hand, we can sit down and listen to classical, romantic, or baroque music... but it doesn't give us instant gratification. People love to sing that same line of lyrics over and over again.

So how likely would they want to live in rural america and get cozy to raise a family?

all women are leftists by nature. thats why they need men to put them in their place. Western Men got cucked too much and you let women be degenerate whores with no dignity (i swear to God if some m*slim pig tries to say something about their goatfucking religion i will genocide you).

I hear Scandinavian women have very high standards and are infected badly with liberalism. plus i am brown hair and brown eyed so my chances are already low

I like American women, they are friendly, better than British women (although that's not saying much) but they seem to lack something. There's no "there" there.

French women, seriously..

They're also the most likely to get culturally enriched.

I absolutely agree user. And fuck Muslims by the way

Parisian women don't count as French waifus

Disagree. Spanish and Italian girls are.

Thanks to their environment. Take them out and bring them into the western world and their hypergamy kicks in and rides the cock coursel

TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOOOOW

TO THE WALL

TILL THE SWEAT DROPS OFF MY BALLS

TO ALL THESE BITCHES CRAWL

TO ALL SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEER

ALL SKEET SKEET GOD DAMN

American women can't compete against our women. The american women that are goodlooking, are beautiful, our beautiful women look like gods.

your segregation of "european" women and "american" women is arbitrary and it makes no sense.
I assume you mean white women in both categories? Both of which are european women by race (white).
If you mean europeans as in "from europe, or european nationality" then shitskins count too, same goes for america
So what exactly are we comparing?
Europeans and other europeans? Seems like a dumb comparison
pic related is an "american"

No. Norway isn't Sweden.

tfw when not attractive enough for a Scandinavian woman

>t. Pedro

>you mean europeans as in "from europe, or european nationality" then shitskins count too, same goes for america
>So what exactly are we comparing?
>Europeans and other europeans? Seems like a dumb comparison
>pic related is an "american"
american white vs european white. why the fuck would anyone care about shitskin women?

Nah, they got wide noses and are sort of bland looking. The kind of charmless beauty that is all facial symmetry, but little else. All the supposedly "godlike" norwegian women I've ever seen were blond 8s, but somehow generic and boring looking.

That is not the point. Norwegian women are close to swedish women. They might not be feminazis but they are lose as the canons on a swedish ship of war. No respect for themselves.

Really? The conservative girls I know usually listen to some dumb polish music and the girls who do listen to rap, only listen to Polish rap.

It's still trashy, but It's Polish rap.
At least our rap community is convservative.

OP, you may do well by yourself to look for a Christian woman, or a post-Christian woman. In my experience they are the only ones who have a cultural foundation for being anti-leftist

>t. al-Farkh

They also have square faces with semi-manjaws, yet look immature. An attractive woman should have a narrow jawline, a small, kinda pointy chin and a small, straight, narrow nose. Facial shape should be oval or round.

you are living in a major city i guess

They’re close, but not quite as hot

Would I be able to find a decent Romanian woman, or would they just be using me to get to the US?

One time I saw a picture on here of a Dutch/Spanish girl. Anyone have that?

If one was to take a trip there to see the area and possibly find girls, where would you reccomend going?

i would say NO to the RO woman!!! they are children factories and only want $$$$$

Come here user, they only hear the most pure form of European folk music!

I thought they wanted the cultural enrichment

This one?

She looks almost full Spanish to me by outward appearance, honestly.

Is this an affliction that Romanian women unique possess, or is it common in all of Eastern Europe?

Montana :)

No, she was blonde

dont listen to these NEET virgins going on about eastern european goddesses that are so perfect, they are even more gold digging and materialistic than western women, and a lot more degenerate when it comes to drinking, drugs and many many single mothers.
Poles here specifically racemix a lot and I would know as a melanin enrinched man thats been approached by a few.
90% of all men and women these days are degenerate, god is dead and the world is ending. I'm going to kill myself at 30.

pic related American woman

>Scandinavian women
>brown hair and brown eyed so my chances are already low

Look I have absolutely no experience with Scandinavian women but I always heard that they like men with dark hair.

If I'm not mistaken European women are just as slutty, given the high STD rates and their taste for rapefugees.

can confirm

am i white enough user?

you'll do fine, as long as you're not a manlet - by scandinavian standards

sure

In Poland we consider this hmmm below average,,, like 3/10

She's Polish btw

>melanin enrinched man
>going to kill himself at 30

Good fucking riddance

You look Serbian or some shit. And definitely not attractive, desu.
Try letting your beard grow, maybe that will help you.

I think the lack of sun is getting to you, Nigel.

im 6'0 haha

she looks dumb as fuck
0/10 don`t want

What countries?

i have no slavic in me. Primarily celtic and germanic

Here's your "you". Literally don't care about people mixing and nobody should. If there was a black chick who had the same values I had, I would definitely wife her right away.

No, they are not. And for some reason you niggers always post that girl on the right... Wtf was her name? Emilie Nygagargragrad?

This is what's wrong with America.

Got with a Bohemian, does everything a proper wife should do and none of the headaches. If this is what traditional families are supposed to be, this generation is severely deprived

Glad someone said it

allegedly the most beautiful women are from Serbia ?
can not confirm. just saw some statistics

>what do Sup Forums
Learn 2 spell
Kill yourself

It's a characteristic of the American values of individualism over collectivism. You lose a sense of duty, allegiance, and morality as an individual. It's the stem of all these special snowflakes, race-mixers, and wannabe thugs.

>none of the words are spelled incorrectly
fuck youre a dumb cunt arent ya

Hideous mongrel

ok mongoloid rape baby

>which snake with deadly venom has less potent deadly venom?

> which series of holes is more tolerable?

Roasties are roasties regardless of location. Sexbots are the future. A great big kek wants to deal with real women. Let the cucks have their 'fun'. I'll stay here and shitpost. No women around these parts.

here comes r/ahMedmasculinity

You can't be serious.

eastern europeans are where its at

Eastern europeans are money whores. Western european is where its at.

Czechoslovakia leads the field in breast research.

I wouldn't actually know myself, but from what I've heard it mostly true

>big tiddies
>posts a picture for ants

I know that I'd sound like a centrist, but central and southern Europe is where it's truly at.

Maybe I would date a northern italian austrian hungarian etc. But I would never date anything below hungary.

>you were probably born out of wedlock to two degenerate baby boomers and shouldn't exist in the first place

It's okay user, fuck your sex dolls, watch your cartoons and eat your sugary foods. You'll be dead before you know it, and won't be a leech to society for much longer.

European girls take better care of themselves. But that's it. They're just as vapid mostly.

i met amerifat "woman" the other day. bitch was fat and ugly
-when i took her home, my mother put newspapers on the floor
-when i took her to the beach, they asked me what did i use for bait
-i left her alone for a sec, cop came and told her to break it up
-shw didnt have a costume for haloween, i just circled around her like a moon

It's a fact that girls like exotic things. It's why Nordic gals love Italian men.

most are sadly cucked. europe has been jewed for too long now and it shows. too much commie shit. but there is not time for chicks, you should clear your mind and focus on the coming war. women are only an obstacle at this point, when the big purge is over they will become relevant again but not sooner. the redpilling will be complete after that for them too. it is pointless to do things otherwise. women are ok in peace times, but when shit goes down they only drag us down with the rest of the pussified west. they are not meant to play a role in a healthy political system (democracy is kike cancer, and not healthy)

>Posting thumbnails

superb bro.

People in Europe generally don't shower as much as Americans; just saying. Plenty of women opt out for showering 2 or three times a week tops.

Honestly my man, if you want to find a tradition wife with good values you might want to become a mormon or something.

And who's to determine the collective actions of the group then? Whose business is it to you who anyone fucks or marries?