The 56% army

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#since-1995-the-percentage-of-minorities-in-the-army-and-marine-corps-fell-although-it-increased-within-the-dod-as-a-whole-13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So nobody will be sad when they die? That's genius!

But that's fine sending our brown people off to die in the war. I love how inclusive it's become, hehehe.

>But that's fine sending our brown people off to die in the war. I love how inclusive it's become, hehehe.

Support is a fucking joke. If you aren't infantry you're a fucking LARPer.

Ok? I guess you just wanted to post that.

Dude the french ground army is so fucking cucked too.
I'm sad. I should get in the Navy.

We just had this thread. Stop spamming.

Fuck off. You killed Aryan Germans to become a minority in your own country without a fight.

You're almost as retarded as those people who espouse white collective guilt. I didn't do shit, infact I probably would have supported the Nationalist movement. So is your point just to bring up shit that happened way before my time?

So did you retard

>You killed Aryan Germans to become a minority in your own country without a fight
LOL sound familiar bomber Harris???

LOL LE 53% FACE AMERICUNTS BTFO. Glad we're here in Europe where we are white and always will be for the foreseeable future because we're not intentionally inundating ourselves with mudslimes and niggers.

>what did he mean by this

I really wonder how many of these fucking threads are started by Russian shills.

>Fuck off. You killed Aryan Germans to become a minority in your own country without a fight.

Eurokikes
>Ayyo hold up infidel, Americans didn't do shit in WW2 muh based Russian commies single handedly defeated the Nazis. JewSA only came in last second

also Eurokikes:
>YOU DIRTY AMERICAN KUFFAR KILLED MUH PRECIOUS HITLER! He was a gud boy he do do nuffin. THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

> The USA is a superpow-

>this is what americans belive

uh... is almost like is a Anglo thing isn't? karma is a bitch

What about Artillery?

hey if you're going to be like that just make us chinks or poos or something because abos really are a tiny minority in comparison, not like maoris in nz

apologize for dresden NOW

I love you Aussies though

wow it's like a vague greenmeme just counters everything!
Now I no longer think all Swedesh people are retarded low iq pushovers!

At least we have an army my friend

Honestly ameribros, how bad is it really? Cuz you aint gonna be strong in the future if all your army guys are nogs and women.

Not that bad in the north, like in northern Minnesota where I am. Can't speak about anywhere else

>checks flag

Where did I say Sweden was better? We don't have any modern army legacy to protect though, if you fall we all fall.

Sandniggers are caucasian, they will kill many of these shitskins and wiminz.
Only Europeans are better fighters.

If you're an FO you're okay. Gun bunnies are pretty LARP.

>Minnesota
Literally importing somali niggers. I was so confused when I went to your Walmart and there were nothing but somalis working there. I shit you not Walmart gave the "women" a head wrap that was part of their uniform. Your state is just barely ahead of California

DELET THIS

USA IS STILL BEST FUCK YOU JELL YUROPOORS

You're mistaken. That's the twin cities. The northern parts are 90% Scandinavian

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Civil war soon traitors

Infantry is for idorts who cannot into tank

It is a vice "documentary." Did you expect anything else?

>Combat Service Support
90% of niggers and beans in the Army are worthless pogues

>Artillery
can you teach a nigger to pull a string?

godly trips of truth

Fuck off gypsy sort out your own problems

Laughing in Canadian

Don't worry, reality is waiting for them when the plane lands.

How would America be any different if Germany had won? They never had any plans to invade us.

>(((vice)))
they used to be good, but now they are just spreading leftist propaganda, it's probably cherry picked shit.

When I was in the army I saw white people like 90% of the time. This was in Florida as well so it's a pretty Spic community.

>the non-existent army

And soldiers talk shit about the Corps. Fact is, the Marines are the lest pozzed branch, and with the fewest minorities. Almost as if the reputation for shitty conditions and hard work makes women and shitskins shy away.

>american thinks he's white
Cute

Yep, it's just propaganda. There are no non-whites in the US military, America is the whitest of countries!

Sorry to burst your bubble. Whites have real life opportunities. Spic nigs and low class whites join military because they couldn't do anything else.

Because the Marines actually do things correctly. Navy Army and Chair Force love to nigger rig everything they do.

This is sad. She's going to be raped so hard before she gets her throat slit, she doesn't deserve this

56% white, but still #1

must be something in the water.

america is a beautiful country
all race and ethnicity can fight and die for the NWO in america

nope you would have not, easy to say it once you know how history plays out
you would have stuck around your jewish overlords and your "american way of life" (culture-less,materialist and individualist degeneracy)
in fact you would have also voted for the jew enseihower, twice, like your fellow countrymen.
you didnt care about the German refugees fleeing soviets, instead you shot down the ships in which they were escaping, both women and children. but you didnt care! its all fine right? as long as we have JAZZ and we can BUY BUY BUY , its all we care about, rock n roll and other degenerated art, the american dream baby!

but it didnt last forever, while you though the jew was doing something good for once it was all a smokescreen, he was establishing his power around the globe, now you realise it and its too late. american subhumans will pay for the crimes Against the Aryan race and will be deemed as traitors, the fall of the jew means the fall of the american "human"

This. Absolutely irredeemable actions. The mongrels have sealed their fate.

This post is obviously a false flag.

>pro-racial mixing propaganda
they really aren't hiding it anymore
can you imagine how american in the 50s in back would react if they were told that media kikes where going to force race mixing propaganda down their throats for generations

>unironically thinking you have European ancestry

Remember who is fighting and dying for your safety and freedom.

Soon in North Korea.

The military is for spics niggers and white trash that are on their last option before flipping burgers or going to prison. So instead they waste our tax dollars on bullshit.

>Navy Army
you mean the marines here yes?

Tankers are all mustached queers.

Tankers are fucking POGs and some of the biggest pussies I've met in the army. It takes a pretty big bitch to want to be in a tank vs niggers wearing dresses with AK's

I don't have to watch the video to know that these are non-combat arms pogs.

Infantry is 95% young white males. Shitskins join because they can't get a real job, so they become supply human resources, artillery, etc.
Young white men want to fight for their country, so they overwhelmingly dominate combat arms jobs

>Human ape hybrid
Funny, I'm pretty sure humans are already classified as apes.

So many jealous of the USA posts today. Feels good.

>amerishart
>calling euros kikes
Lmao @your life

>combat arms
>lists tankers as pussies and artillery as a job done by blacks
u wot. Minorities flock to anything that doesn't involve work, so most definitely not infantry, but not really any other combat job either. I don't think I've ever met a black artilleryman.

Durr i like being hated.

>I don't think I've ever met a black artilleryman
I've met a female black artillerymen, as a matter of fact
And artillery isn't a "combat job"

Sorry bloke, but the Ruskies killed more of you than we did. Plus we mighta joined you if it hadn't have been for your pesky blockades and Japan's Imperialism. Too bad no one remembers that we were the first true isolationists until our hand was forced to prevent the Russians and Japanese from getting nukes during the war.

American education.

Nigger please, I was at MCRD San Diego last summer to visit a family member there, I thought the Mexican Marines had crossed over from Tijuana but it was actually the USMC.

Must be an Army thing, in the Marines women aren't allowed in artillery, or almost any unit that would fall under a Division, besides admin or supply for said units.

something something something gypsy whatever

anyways I always respect kebab removers and their people
shame the Hungarians stabbed him in the back

Interesting. Do you have statistics on this? Didn't know the Marines have the least number of minorities.

Hilarious you are so embarrassed of where you live that you hide it. USA USA USA USA!

>implying the isolationist US didn't join WW2 because babby UK was begging for their aid

>b8ing this hard

Women have been allowed in every combat arms job in the country, in every branch, for about a year now.

WHAAA IMM WHITTE

Most white men are tired of this anti white bullshit in the USA so many won't join the military to protect the same people who want to dispossess us of our nation.But why are we talking shit to other whites on here it's fucking stupid we need to be on the same side here

businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#since-1995-the-percentage-of-minorities-in-the-army-and-marine-corps-fell-although-it-increased-within-the-dod-as-a-whole-13

>got no argument
>better start calling him names, started with a shitty memes promoted by jews from Brussels
You're either baiting or just proving that you got brainwashed by Soros's roma campaign from the 90s
And hungarians always stab in the back of pretend to be on your side if you go against their interests,and I'm not saying it as a hate mongering faggot like most compatriots here