Should Australia join the EU?

Should Australia join the EU?

Just think about it for a minute before discarding this idea. The EU is not legally confined to the geographical borders of Europe, that's why Turkey could join. Also Australia seems to be quite European, even participating in the Eurovision Song Contest. It would be a chance to compensate Brexit and to extend the EU borders to other continents. It would push tourism and trade for both sides.

I'd say it's time for the EU to think globally.

no, fuck off achmed. the cancer must be contained

I think we should I hate the UK I want to punish them and cut them out of any trade deal worldwide.

Who would want to join the shit show that is the EU

Truer words have never been spoken, Oh wait they have. An englishman said the exact same thing right around when they started to send you to Australia

t. Chink

Get the fuck out of our colony you stupid abo paki

No, the UK (minus london which will be a city state) will end up becoming another state of Australia

fuck off, we're full

Sorry guys, this thread is for real Europeans only, so please leave.

>The EU is not legally confined to the geographical borders of Europe

Yes it is, you autistic fuck.

>that's why Turkey could join.

Because, as much as I despise Turkey, a part of Turkey is technically in Europe. And no, we won't join the (((EU))). Fuck off, we're full.

Tfw the royal family will have to leave Britain and Canada and australia will have their own monarchies as the UK will devolve into an Islamic state.

>Germany
>white

Lmao

NEVER, CUNT

New Australian flag

The EU is a European protectionist bloc.
Australia is heavily and increasingly reliant on trade with Asia.
You do the maths.

>only anglos are white
>refer to retarded Anglo

go home James

disgusting

I'd rather keep the cuck stamp the UK gave us than have one from the EU

fuck that
the eu should join australia instead
australiavision would be glorious

The EU should burn.

Fuck off were full.
Its nice that we have the chance to say that every now and then.

No. But we are doing a FTA with you. Sold to public as free trade for business but it is human trafficking. You can ship out all the violent, illiterate, unemployable, unteachable and untrainable doctors and engineers and astronauts you brought in. Look who is britain now.

(We are also doing an open borders thing with commonwealth countries so uk and canada are sending their entire rocket science depts to us too)

Shut the fuck up Mohammad, The cancer that is the EU must be contained at all costs, you want to expand the globalist agenda to a worldwide-level

It aint happening, keep having wet dreams about a worldwide Islamic caliphate, smelly gay bitch.

BASED AS FUCK

IM NOT JOINING THE GLOBALIST,
>puts chemicals in our water
>turns all our emus gay

Its time for you EU fags to realize you wont last and you are destroying whats left of europe

man, gerrmans really are fucked in the head
t. 1/4 german

Its not their fault, they are told to feel ashamed of themselves over what the germans did in WW2. Even in elementary they are constantly shamed.

No surprise most of germany is comprised of weak beta cucks