Antifa + It's Okay To Be White = National Narrative Shift? (Continuation Thread)

Original thread here
This Friday Nov. 3rd, take to the streets with as much help as you can get. Go late, stay late, in order to get as much up as possible without having it taken down early. Volume will be key for when they show up and are overwhelmed all day. Apply as many of these as you can in the cities where ANTIFA is openly planning protests.

>Target areas and venues where you can anticipate they'll gather and march.

>Let's wrap the areas so hard they can't ignore it -- take over the narrative and distract them. Force them to react to them, get seen on video making an issue over it.

>Let it take them off kilter from their original intent

>National attention

>Profit

I'll cover Austin. The more the merrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.112c4008bc9a
imgur.com/gallery/koUqU
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mixing IOTBW it with a fake narrative
fuck off shill

the 5 word sentence is a trending hashtag right now, maybe you could use it

Use your brain, nigger.

(OP) #
I'm done with this board, this is sick. I'll admit I'm the first one who enjoys making jokes about the pathetic race of savages that are being imported all over the world by subversive greedy sadists and also don't mind making fun of mentally handicapped low testosterone degenerates when they want to pretend chromosomes don't exists but it's exactly that, jokes. Sup Forums is ment to be satire. When these opinions start to manifest in the real world, we've gone too far and need to take a serious look at ourselves and what we want to accomplish. Sure it's ok to be whit is innocent but what's next?
>it's ok to gas kikes
> it's ok to build reichs?
>it's ok to keep your butt tight?
>it's ok to start fights?
>it's ok to end lives?
>it's not ok for black life?
>it's not ok for women's rights?

It's a slippery slope Sup Forums I've been your brother for years but I just can't stand for this. I urge you all to take a good look in the mirror, I have and I'm done

Get the fuck off the Internet you Boomer Kike.

Obvious shill

buamp

This is just like He Will Not Divide Us, but this time the shoe is on the other foot. This time instead of the right wing getting a chance to make fun of the project, it's the left wing who are having the fun. Laughing at all you losers with some hilarious memes and reactions.

Wow multiple shill replies already. Impressive. You're right on the money OP. I already went to Staples, I'll hit my campus late tonight after my shift ends.

That’s some good pasta

Saving this pasta

fuck off you dumb idiot

>hilarious memes and reactions
Oh no, anything but that, that truly makes the press coverege and all the leftist press realizing they shat their pants while writing the articles about this and then clumsily trying to explain themselves for willingly falling into the trap not worth it. They are literally playing themselves and pissing all over their own credibility and then they try to turn their stupidity it into a joke HAHA. Whatever helps them cope.

????? I don't think that is what is happening. Is this more progressive wishful thinking that is irrespective and regardless of facts, or did I miss all the funny memes and reactions cause they all happened the last time I crafapped?

Nice try Schlomo.

you suck at being a shill

Well done guys washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.112c4008bc9a
>>“Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated,” the president of the University of Alberta, David Turpin, said in a statement.

Y'know, after this shit dies down, I'm gonna start posting a new set of flyers:

ALL RACES ARE CREATED EQUAL
BUT SOME RACES ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

You may note that this is a near-quote from George Orwell's "Animal Farm". The beauty of this is that *there is no mention of race or which race is trying to put the point across*. It is up to readers to decide which race is more equal and how it applies to themselves.

Meanwhile, I put up a few of the current one in public places, but I'm leaving a lot of Trojan Horses in the public and college libraries: I've been inserting quarter-page sized versions of "It's okay to be White" in hundreds of library books for readers to find in the future (years, perhaps?) On the other hand, it may create a lot of work for librarians trying to find and remove them all!

Local Sup Forumstards need to dress up as Antifa so they can film and stream uninhibited. There needs to be countless footage of people tearing these down.

Knowing lefties they will likely make a show of it. They're impulsive and explosive. It's not unthinkable there will be footage of people burning them, writing anti white slurs on it and even pissing on them.

IGNORE THE SHILLS
IF YOU PRINT SOMETHING, ONLY TEXT NO PICS NO SWASTIKAS NONE OF THAT SHIT
DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE

leftists only laugh after the fact when they remember they need to save face
there's nothing they genuinely laugh at

I smell CIAlt-Right

>You may note that this is a near-quote from George Orwell's "Animal Farm"
no shit
>Y'know, after this shit dies down, I'm gonna start posting a new set of flyers:

ALL RACES ARE CREATED EQUAL
BUT SOME RACES ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS
please don't, everyone will interpret it as they want, it will do nothing.

is it already time to expose the origins of the OP? I guess you will get another 6 hours. Lets see where it goes

imgur.com/gallery/koUqU

Get it to the front page.

>is it already time to expose the origins of the OP? I guess you will get another 6 hours. Lets see where it goes
Soros

obligatory salt

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

Lol try harder

2weeks of this shit and that's all you got CIAlt-Right?

Will spam the proves in 6 hours.

That's the whole point.

then why do it if it does nothing?

And downvote any comments that mention Sup Forums

Spam it good. Spam in on 8ch too where it started from discord.

It makes them look silly when they go in front of the TV cameras and online and start espousing their "educated" viewpoint. They're mindless idiots and deserve to be shown for what they are.

BREAKING NEWS: IT'S OK TO BE WHITE IS AN ACTUAL SKINHEAD NEONAZI SONG FROM 2000

EVERYBODY PLAYED THEMSELVES

ALREADY FIRST PAGE GOOGLE HITS

youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM

>thinking someone will be fired for posting ambivalent fliers
Not everyone is as stupid as you, especially if they own a business.

t. buttmad jew who doesn't like his propaganda techniques being used against him

>the 5 words are a slippery slope

the absolute state of the left.

THIS
PUT THIS ALL OVER

This shills in this thread are off the charts #ItsOkayToBeWhite

Perhaps some artistic anonbro can make a it's okay to be white poster with Dr. Kings' "I have a dream... That one day it would be okay to be white"? With nice image.

he print it the wrong direction

The beauty is in the simplicity. Don't get creative, stay on message.

#Happiest5WordSentence SPAM THIS SHIT!

lol try harder please.

CIAlt-Right getting mad

Oy vey delet this

Jesus these snowflakes are incredible.

Race traitor faggot.

>everything is a slippery slope

The vocals could use a little wprk, but it's legitamatley a good song.

>faggot bandwagoner who can't stand the fact it's not about him

Mate, the concept isn't complicated. What part of "it's perfect as it is, don't fix what isn't broken and stay on message" are you having trouble with?

All these people trying to improve on perfection.

CIAlt-Right

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

Fuck you CIAlt-Right.

>WE MLK JR NOW
>WE GANDHI NOW
Fucking gay

WOW Super obvious schill post haha nice try clown...

Crippling autism or shill? I'm going with the latter.

(you)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>i had nothing to do with what you just said

Fuck you CIAlt-Right.

small stickers seem to be a good idea for hitting high traffic areas.

how are you guys going about making them?
where's the best place to get blank stickers?

Sorry, I misclicked.

IT'S
OK
TO
BE
BTFO

Sup Forums get over yourself. this is the stupidest shit

We must be doing something right if all these shills are rushing to these threads lmao

If simplicity is so valuable, why not post pic related? The poster visually says that "America has a white background" without being overwhelming.

I can cover parts of Chicago i just dont know where to start. I have a huge printer at home i can easily print 500 pages or more should i just print half page then put them on cars like advertisements?

>landscape
>not center-aligned
How hard is it to print an image? Niggers can't do anything right.

One of these fedora dweebs hired by the CIAlt-Right to be Sup Forumslacks is telling you what font to use and screaming don't change it

>have to put stickers everywhere to remind themselves that its ok to be white

the absolute state of america lmfao

Fuck you CIAlt-Right.

Your msg was on point.

STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN

DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN

/LEFTYPOL/ IS HERE IN DROVES. THEY CANT MEME FOR SHIT AND THEY THOUGHT WE WOULD FAIL MISREABLY.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DERAIL AFTER THEY SAW THE MASSIVE EFFECTS

Step 1) Make poster
Step 2) Make fake twitter accounts to be outraged by poster
Step 3) Make and quickly screencap reddit accounts posting on obscure subreddits showing how "le triggered" the liberuhls are
Step 4) Post on Sup Forums to convince drooling monkeys they're "winning"
Step 5) Call anyone pointing out that the retards on here are getting played like fiddles a shill

God it's fucking annoying. Can't you just stay on Le_Donald?

>Biggest issue the left is having is trying to find a way to actually attach racism to a simple, innocuous statement
>So shill, probably /leftiepol/, comes along and starts false flag spamming Sup Forums with material allowing them to point at it and say "See! our outrage is justified. Fuck white people". Even better if you fool someone gullable to start hanging them up for you.

You are transparent m8.

lemme guess you also think Trump is a moron? This campaign is fucking genius for the pro-white cause, people crying and screaming over such a benign sign is glorious.

autist pls fuck off
original message was fine and already did everything it needed to

>Not recognising paper boy prince from the HWNDU streams

Fuck you leftypol faggot

Fuck you CIAlt-Right

Sup Forums DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU!!!!

>hurrrrrr we don't work for you
>we work for THIS guy who is using us like the retards we are

K, enjoy that.

Fuck you CIAlt-Right