So, let me get this straight: this poster is suggesting that whites are oppressed...

So, let me get this straight: this poster is suggesting that whites are oppressed, and this posters intention is a morale booster for the oppressed white majority?

You think you are being oppressed, is that the whole point?

No.

If you have to ask then the answer is the obvious one.

It was meant to trigger you. It worked.

incredulous posting doesn't work here, sweatie!

The point is that it's okay, user. It's okay.

No, it just states that it's okay to be white. Anything else you interpret from this is due to your brain being infected by propaganda

No, take it at face value instead of creating a nonsensical rollercoaster of semantics. Its okay to be white.

>equality for me but not for thee
>back of the bus whitey

The point is your racist butthurt over harmless statement.

It has no underlying sense it is just ok to be white

No one thinks that, but the liberals who thought this was a good idea for a false flag will be caught by their schools and hopefully expelled.

Why do you keep saying whites are a majority? We are the minority on this earth...

Do you work for buzzfeed???

Not everything is related to oppression. That is just the retarded framework that the Left and SJWs operate in which is what this poster highlights.

The Left think that 'It's okay to be white' implies it isn't okay to be anything other than white because BLM is openly anti-whitey.

Is you stoopid nigga?

It means it's okay to be white. It's pretty small sentence, yet you are still having trouble with it.

Just looks like a sign which says it's okay to be white? What's wrong? Does this upset you? I'm sure you can find plenty of salon / huffpo / other trash zine sites to give you your fill of 'fuck whitey' rhetoric, you dickless parasite.

Then why post it you degenerate faggots.

Way too complex. Read the paper. It's just... it's just OKAY

You're reading to much into it. Simply, it's okay to be born white. That's it. We're not inherently evil or wrong for something we couldn't control at birth.

Some mad man actually put some of those up, please tell me you are trolling

>faggots.
weeeeew someone would going to be harrassed by commies is this board wheren't anonymous

>morale booster
kek, we have no mroals, remember, we are deplorable worthless and should be shunned and killed and removed.

gtfo sjw

>this poster is suggesting that whites are oppressed, and this posters intention is a morale booster for the oppressed white majority?
You're over thinking it.

It's six simple words. One easy to understand message: It's okay to be white.

Mountain is mountain. Water is water.

It's not okay to be faggots though

Majority troll weak b8 kys sage

Are you actually a fag? I bet you actually suffer from hormonal imbalance. This is dumb as hell and just incites negativity and doesn't accomplish anything for the white race.

>So, let me get this straight: this poster is suggesting that whites are oppressed, and this posters intention is a morale booster for the oppressed white majority?

Are you mentally retarded?

The paper is telling you that it's okay to be white, the paper is white, and that's ok.

This entire board is full of straight while men screaming "help I'm being oppressed". They are the most pathetic creatures on the planet.

It's okay to be white.

hello newfriend

The sign means that it's okay to be white. If you read anything else into it you have your head filled with SJW fuckwittery.

>whites are oppressed
Where does it say that?

nowhere, it's redit mental gymnastics

Because

It's okay to be white.

It is a Rorschach test.

You can't oppress what doesn't even really exist qq. Whites having been living in a homogenous society for so long don't really have much to say for a culture of their own when contrasted with another race's culture, and personally that's a source of some of my own misgivings. It doesn't help that "whites" are a horrible mongrelization of all the peoples of europe. It would be nice if as a white person I had a place with other white people, who are similar genetically to me, with our own unique culture and society.

Why would you want to tell someone its okay to be X, unless you want them to feel better? Why are white people not feeling good? You think you are being oppressed. It’s that simple. It’s okay to admit it.

You deserve to be cracked one with a bat.

It's okay to be white

Why does this trigger you so much?

Next we go Nuclear

Change "Okay" to "Great"

Why do you think I am triggered? Now whose reading into things.

No. Its a statement against the condemnation of "being white".

We don't think we are being oppressed. We do however think the ground work is being made to create the oppression.

How would whites feel that way. How would any normal day to day life of a white person leave them feeling like an institution where they'd normally go to function happily is shunning them because of their race. That doesn't happen for whites. However we do completely lack and culture or homogeneous society of our own.

This is is not ok.

No, I think it just means that it's okay to be white.

Oppressed? No. Discriminated against? Yes. The whole point is to point out that you're being racist towards whites and don't exactly have all the balls to admit it. Once you do though, prepare to be "supported". lol. You're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Don't even get me started on the swastika. We all know the holocaust is bullshit by now and you're not fooling anyone, including me. This poster is designed to make your racism towards whites transparent, where you can't run and hide anymore from your innermost racist thoughts. Bad luck to you.

Are you saying it's not OK to be white unless you're oppressed?

You were provoked into coming here you dumb normie slut

Why do liberals think like this?

are you racist?

Why would someone feel compelled to tell someone that their identity is okay, unless that person feels lowley or down. If you see someone happy you don’t say hey you you are okay. If you see someone down who you like, which is yourself, you say hey you its okay cheer up.

See, now that is a lie. European culture is definitely a thing. No, it is not homogeneous, but no races culture is homogeneous.

This user is a cock sucking faggot. No normal person would care if other people are racist. That's their own deal. Obviously there would only be conflict if a group actually started being violent or something. Personally I want to live in a world where all the races and cultures have their own countries and live peacefully as neighbors.

I always come here. I’m just asking questions, don’t read into it buddy.

Calm down nigger. It's generating honest discussion

>t. Herschel

holy shit it must suck to be american.
White culture is alive and well, rootless consumerist degenerate

For the same reason leftists say black lives matter, you need to remember people things you want them to remember, duh.

That's why it's obvious this is being done as a false flag by liberals because apparently they can't change minds or accomplish their goals using things that create positivity or using reason.

Hooo -leee-shit

Calmer than you. Why don’t you cry about being oppressed.

Nos, It only says its ok to be white

Well yeah.
>if a group actually started being violent or something

are you saying its not okay to be a faggot?

Literally BLM-level

Ever heard of Holocost you really think they ask 6 m to drop their pants to see if they Jewish ?!

If you get triggered by this then you're part of the problem

It does, colonization was the biggest mistake.

Nah, we just want people to admit outright that it's not okay to be white, and they do on twitter and reddit, those fucking faggots.

Whites are the only race which are legally oppressed in western countries. Prove me wrong.

>Pro tip you cannot

WRONG

It's because it's Okay to be white. Aswell as black, yellow, grey, green, purple

Describing yourself too much there user.

It is posted mainly by the alt righters. They even brag about it. When the plan backfires you cry and claim false flag, when it seems like it works, you swoop in and take credit. Make up your mind buddy, which is it: a brilliant alt right tactic or a liberal false flag. It can not be both.

> oppressed
Dude, the sign simply says "It's okay to be white". Which is a true statement. You are reading too much into it.

And who cares? That doesn't stop white people from achieving things themselves. Other races wanting their own distinct cultures should be encouraged, as well as a white culture.

It's not suggesting anything other than that being white is okay. Do you disagree with this message?

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

East Asians.

Low IQ with this one.

Nice conspiracy theory. It's okay to be white.

If you make retarded comments like that you're racist scum and you deserve to die

Yeah Europeans are not white. More beige. The whole thing is kinda pf non sensical amd I think we should stop saying white seeing as it isn’t your real color.

clearly it has a meaning to you.
to us it's just a statement
what do you think it has anything to do with oppression?

THE MOVEMENT IS SPREADING AND YOU ARE BUTHURT

>who cares?
kys bro

>this

so it's racist to think it's okay to be white?

White paper is nice. Also, I like the font.

Simple, elegant. Just like white people.

Show me a statement without implication and I will show you a pig that can fly.

I care. people who pass and agree with legislation which allows for the discrimination of whites based only on their race are the true white supremacists.

They are saying we need to be handicapped to allow others to compete on an equal level.

Fuck that communist horse shit.

All it's saying is that it's okay to be white. That is the entire message.

No one thinks this is brilliant because it's not. It hasn't been tested at all to observe affects, it literally doesn't accomplish anything directly at all. It's just retarded and the people putting them up should be punished. It's clearly a false flag, all the posts in these threads have absolutely no genuinity to them and many are just short few word bumps like what you guys normally do.

> not wanting white people to feel better.

Wew lad.

All statements have meaning. Stop lying please.

except when catalonia states their independence :)

Well, do you honestly believe it's not ok to be white?

>Stop lying please
you seem triggered because you can't make it out to be something that it's not.