Holy shit guys I think Blizzcon 17 in Anaheim is going to be attacked think about it

Holy shit guys I think Blizzcon 17 in Anaheim is going to be attacked think about it.

1.Large gathering of WHITE PEOPLE
2.mostly teens and kids AKA innocent
3.Large venue, prime for a biological attack or shooting.

I dont know why but there is something in my gut telling me thats where its going to happen.

where the fuck are our off-tanks, get on the adds, get on the adds

Good. They deserve it. Remember Diablo 3.

>BlizzCon virtual ticket to watch this shit from home
>29,99 EUR

I hope all developers attending it will get allah'd

Cucks will probably protest, but I imagine most ANTIFA faggots game or at least did in the past, so they would sympathize with gamers. In my opinion.

you don't fuck with activision.
this is not a joke.
activision has heavily armed teams at every event that could rival a few battalions.

they do not fuck around when it comes to security.

pls no. I want expansion news. surfs up champion

>Rival a battalion

Do you know how big a battalion is, user?

Was Nemsy foreshadowing the death of innocent children?

They wouldn't dare. Some of the best PVPers in the world attend that event.

Conventions happrn all the time, and this one runs annually. What makes this one different

This, they wouldnt stand a chance 1vs1

but you get a cool overwatch skin!

>bunch of losers still playing WoW get axed
I see nothing wrong with this.

Tragedy in Anaheim as Party Wipes

Bro just cast mass res you stupid faggot

What about that NBC thing that said Alt-right (RACISTS!!!!!!) consisted of mostly gamers? A Psyop to shift blame.

Lol pvp in blizz games is a joke. HotS and Overwatch are like Dota 2 and CS LFR. WoW pvp is trash too.

considering blizzard is a jew company that panders to SJW and liberals, I wouldnt care

company has been dead for over 10 years

I have the exact same gut feeling, OP.

Thankfully, Antifa are way too retarded to commit any real violence outside of broken windows, so if they try anything, they'll be prevented by securi-... oh wait.

>play diablo 2 in younger years
>Necromancer main
>love it
>diablo 3 announced
>get my first "modern" gaming pc
>Blizzard starts announcing the classes one at a time
>tfw no necromancer
>tfw reeki teeki negromancer
>tfw only one expansion that is basically just a patch
>tfw they add necromancer 5 years after the fucking game came out
>tfw he costs 15 dollars
>tfw it's not even a real expansion
They brought this upon themselves.

then it should be pretty easy for you to be a top player and consistently place first/win prize pools eh?

A 34 year old victim, identified as Leroy Jenkins, was the first to die as he rushed the terrorists in an attempt to stop the carnage

Nothing of value would be lost.

their security is tighter than most political campaign security teams and the attendees are people that nobody cares about

take a xanax and pour yourself a glass of milk

>video game players

And nothing of value will be lost

but muh streamers and youtubers and ecelebs

what about jesse cox and total biscuits

Yeah..thanks for reminding me :(

You can't pull off a false flag at an event with so many streamers. Someone will see something.

Kek. Have a (you)

I cashed in my gold from wow and bought the necro, he's fun but you are right, Blizzard EA is just milking it without having any real plans to put in content

At least he had chicken.

Same thing happened to me. Im still butthurt.

Blizzard became political and every year announces their new SJW agenda. They no longer make quality games.

Some scared dude already got an answer fromm blizz that they have enough securty and not to worry. So yeah i guess that would be a short attack

that's true, but then again overwatch and wow are still success by any measure so they can afford it, which is a shame

lol you must be a fucking retard

If cosplayers brought weapons the security would be powerless to identify threats or stop an attack.

>anacrime

Antifa's starting their chimpout in downtown LA. There's no way in hell it would swell enough to reach Anaheim.

>tighter than most political campaign security teams
>blizzcucks are THIS clueless and delusional

Can't you just watch it from twitch?

not sure if from twitch but every single frame will be up on youtube five minutes after it happens on stream anyway yet faggots will still shill out the money for this shit.

There is no need to lie, they add content regularly to D3. Lack of content isn't what's boring or bad about it.

What. Regularly? What was the last major content patch before necromancer and the one before that one?

>only one Diablo 3 panel through-out the entire convention

it's ded

You've obviously never been to a convention.

At all of the ones that I've been to every cosplay weapon had to be checked at two different locations and meet a pretty strict list of safety requirements before being approved.

Stuff like completely immobile triggers, cemented in barrels, non-removable magazines, etc...

That's not to say it's impossible. But it's definitely not like you can just walk through the door with it.

Honestly, Diablo 3 is kinda fixed at this point. It's a much more enjoyable game than the abomination at launch.

I still don't know if I'd feel bad if anything happened there though, after how much they've ruined WoW and everything they did to Diablo before.

>1.Large gathering of WHITE PEOPLE

fedora tipping, starbucks drinking, basement dwelling, bernie supporting, hillary voting, bearded numales. So basically antifa just might get snackbarred on the 4th?

At the start of this year they added the diablo 1 thing and not before that they added the something island.
Unless you expect full blown WoW-tier expansions for a dead game then you can't say they don't add content.

most people still playing blizzard games are politically detached or lefties.... there'd be no point

It would be a soft target with mostly white people. I suppose it's possible.

>Honestly, Diablo 3 is kinda fixed at this point.
bit late lmao

Nice anyone else going to Blizz C - EXPLOOOOOSION!

Discuss

Someone needs to post on Antifa boards and remind them that gamers are mostly STRAIGHT WHITE MEN

And get them protesting outside

Not really, it's discounted now so if you can enjoy it at a lower cost, why the fuck not?

they killed WoW by pandering to new players

I spent my entire high school career on WoW

because I've been enjoying path of exile for the entire time D3 has been release, for free?

Fair enough, Path felt more like a spiritual successor to Diablo 2 anyway.

It's over man, they fucked it up so bad at release that there is absolutely no way it will ever pick up a stable playerbase.
The only time you can find lots of people are the first 2 weeks after a new season then it's fucking dead and playing diablo 3 alone is boring, I love mindlessly grinding for items in videogames and I get bored to death after a few hours of playing D3.
Saying WoW is dead is silly, they are still the number 1 MMO and will be for the foreseeable future, but it's not a fun game anymore, they somehow killed the social aspect of WoW, though I don't know if it's their fault or they just reacted to what the people who nowadays play MMOs want.

Fucking videogames man, all I wanted was to have fun but I end up being disappointed and sad.

>fixed
It's a WoW mod, nothing more.

You, read:

This. Blizzard has been gone for some time now. It's "Activision", now. Or should I say (((Activision))).

Fuck off with this shit.

>security is powerless to spot the difference between Doomhammer and an AK47

It sure needs to be something on a larger scale. An attack on Blizzcon won't impress the Normies, but it might redpill more gamers than gamergate did.

CNN would probably report it like this: "an unknown non-black man from a formerly Russian controlled territory shouted 'God is great' while shooting at an predominantly underage gathering of 'gamers' known for their misogynist tendencies"

that live stream is going to be the bomb

>hurr hurr i don't understand the mechanics of the game
>someone said pvp is shit so it's obviously easy to winn in an unbelanced and completley rng event

"A confused traveler shouted "Father is great" while expending cultural misunderstandings in the direction of a large group of predominantly white males at a convention for video games."

S T O P
T cunt
O cunt
P cunt

A D V E R T I S I N G
D cunt
V cunt
E cunt
R cunt
T cunt
I cunt
S cunt
I cunt
N cunt
G cunt

Sort of. (((Activision))) interference was what prompted a lot of the core design of D3, and Blizzard was quick to point out that Activision fucking with their model directly fucked with the bottom line of the game. Same with the following two WoW expansions. Pretty much all Activision corporate appointees within Blizzard have been purged as a result. Sales improved the less they've interfered, so Blizzard has been more or less autonomous for the better part of three years. It also helps that they bought back a significant portion of themselves. This is one of the rare cases of a studio actually listening when one of their subsidiaries tells them to fuck off, which pretty much only happens sometimes when the subsidiary themselves are both independently wealthy and have industry prestige.

And I still had my shitposting flag on.

I'm going to be there fuck you