So this is the spanish royal family

So this is the spanish royal family,

notice how almost white the kids are, and blonde

99.9% of people in spain have black hair
I have been here for several years and never met a white spaniard.

I live in Madrid and most spaniards look arab to me, and the only blondes are tourists.

What gives? are these the only ones rich enough to avoid being raped by the muslims when they came last time?

and if this is what the original white spaniards looked like, (why do they still look a little bit weird and arab/african), then does that mean all of the brown spaniards were the product of rape?

So almost all spanish people are decended from rape of women by muslims, so then hispanics are the product of rape by muslims raping "whites" who then went and raped indians...and genocided some of them.

the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a Spaniard girl, notice her natural red hair

Is this guy related to the habsburgs or bourbons?

>This is a Spaniard girl, notice her natural red hair
With her Asian boyfriend

this is what most spanish men look like, except with more muhammed type beards

Also yes the mestizos are truly genetic mongrels the likes of which even my country can't fathom

>>This is a Spaniard girl, notice her natural red hair
Just to prove she is a real Spaniard

Many kids have blonde hair until they hit puberty. Duh

don't gingers have a pigment defect?

like albinos,

like this african negro, his skin is much lighter and can be harmed by the sun.

even in England ginger whites need umbrellas and sun protection and look lighter than the native

> t. Juanito from M*xico

Letizia is so fucking hot m8.

I want to kiss her royal feets

t. Ahmed from Catalonia

how can we compete?

>muh dick

That isn't how royal succession worked in Europe, the Spanish royal family descends from the House of Bourbon, while all actual Spanish citizens descend from the khalifah's harem kekeke.

Lots of Spanish are white, sometimes most of them, all looking distinctly Spanish though

That Royal family is beautiful, makes me wish we had rich as fuck royal families investing in culture and architecture again and not these commie block glass and steel anal beads

Average Spaniard woman

All white women hit the wall early. Get them before they hit 25. It all starts to go downhill and you're stuck with a melting, bitter, complaining cunt whose tits are sagging, face is crinkling up and whose pussy is stretched out so wide that it craves a nigger cock to fill it while you're out busting your ass to pay the bills and wondering what happened to your miserable life

those kids are really not that goodlooking.

> Catalonia
> 10% Muslim and growing

> Spain
> 3% Muslim

Stop projecting, Cuntalan

What the fuck is your definition of " White" anyway ? The average Spaniard does have some North African admixture but nowhere near enough to affect phenotype.
I don't know what you mean by "White" but the average Spaniard is 95% European, 90% at worst.

The Spanish Royal Family is so beautiful and pure. I hope he conquers France and claims his birthright.

I grew up exposed to Mexican's in California.

Traveled to California, and met a blond, blue eyed girl with a foreign accent. The accent was very familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"Where are you from?"

Spain.

Mind Blown. They told me that Mexicans were "Spanish". This girl was Spanish. Those assholes from Mexico weren't Spanish; they were Mezoamericans. Not the same species.

That's a dude.

The averages are 1%~2% for the Eastern half, and 3~5% on the Western half, and most of that is ancient.
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

>most are white

i've literally never seen one or met one here.

I see tourists all the time, mixed americans and Scandinavians , germans, british, irish....they stand out so obviously because they're actually white.

what is distinctively spanish? if almost all of them are mixed with arabs through rape for 800 years....?

so the difference between a german tourist and a spanish person is the arab dna ?

They're German

/r/asian"masculinity" pls kys

Those i posted are North African DNA, just to clarify.

"Nobles" are general mutts, they've never represented the people they are over. You could go look up their genealogies, they meticulously keep them.

I read that the monarchy in Spain is descendant from the Goths

NO is not, and you can suck her dick if you don't like!

I'd say Canarias and the other parts closest to Africa are definitely not white.

The rest of Spain is as white as Britain or Ireland.

Go back to your country South American shitskin

Pink nipples, fair skin and hair

He's of the House of Bourbon.

It is a good thing that our king married to a plebeian, they have issues with hereditary diseases

As for our princess, I non-ironically hope she marries to a latinoamerican immigrant

I can hear her lithp already

>They're German
Not Letizia. She is legit a Spanish woman.

Fuck you nigger

Thank you

Arent they from the De Bourbon dynasty? Which would make them more french than spanish.

Daily reminder that only we basques are white.
maketos = shitskins
portuniggers = shitskins
frenchucks = shitskins
We need massive genocides and repopulations with the only white people left in Spain.

Literally only 1% of the Amer*can populaiton are white then.

isn't the Spanish royal family French?

>I live in Madrid
lol no you don't fucker
walk around chamartin, arturo soria, chamberí, herrera oria, salamanca next time you visit

Lemmy see ur nipples :P

You shut your whore mouth.

Letizia Ortiz is the typical spaniard. She wasn't noble, she was a TV anchor, felipe falled in love and married her.

The Spanish Bourbon dynasty is of French descent and has a lot of German heritage (just like every other royal family in Europe)

What about him? What was his ethnicity? Was he white?

>99.9% of people in spain have black hair
That's not true at all.
>I live in Madrid
How do you know that the spaniards you think are spanish are actually arabs? You live in fucking Madrid after all. City of muslims and mostly panchitos.
>only blondes are tourists
Your bait is fucking weak. You are a tourist or a catacuck trying to falseflag.

Watch "For Whom The Bell Tolls" starring Gary Cooper.
Spaniels are depicted as super swarthy murderous cave men. It's so extreme.

to everyone posting claiming that there is no difference in whiteness, please explain the appearance of spaniards?

they are almost all barak obamas skin colour, and he is admittedly half black african,

virtually none of them have blonde hair, or light hair, and blue/green eyes are a tiny fraction of the rest of white europe.

Have you actually been here? have you seen a normal spanish mans beard....? it looks fucking muslim

>this is white
>literally darker than many black americans
>darker than indians
>darker than argentinians
>darker than chronically tanned white australians who live in a hotter country

The king is family of the Queen Victoria so they are bongs somehow, you can see that in the horrible teeth of the girls

>dark brown eyebrows and roots
>natural red hair
I am a redhead, we have blonde or ginger eyebrows

>99.9% of people in spain have black hair
False, but even if it was true, so what? Most Spaniards aren't exactly "aryan", we are mediterranian. It's ok If you don't consider meds white, but what were you expecting to find here in the south? Scandinavians?

not really. redheads can produce melanin. I've seen tanned redheads. however the gene for red hair does minimise the amount of brown melanin one can produce essentially guaranteeing they will be as pale as their genetics will allow* (* for instance an English redhead would be paler than an Italian redhead because Italian pigment genetics are in general darker than English pigment genetics)

The way you post shows you true colors. And nobody calls himself "white" in spain. We are not burgers.

Yup. Macron is the same - he has blue eyes while most French are swarthy and with brown eyes. It's like european upper classes successfully bred with each other which led to them having different physiological traits

Most Spaniards are white you fucking shill

And him? Seems to me that in the British Isles there are a lot of swarthier types

Since you are all ignorant, have never been in my country or you are just plain stupid trolls like Op, I'll explain how race works in Spain:

As like any Med/Slavic country that borders with other continent, Spain has a big chunk of people that can be considered "mixed race" and "non-white" by European/Aryan standars

These mongrels may represent the 10-15% of Spain's population, which is not a small number. In a group of 100 Spaniards. Maybe 5 or 10 will look darker, with exotic features.

That doesn't make the rest of the Spaniards mongrels.
Blond hair and light eyes are not rare where I live. I'd say blonde people is even more common than mongrel people. Most Spaniards still have an Atlanto-Celtic phenotype like most French and English people. Light skin, dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Pls stop the bully.

And that does not mean they are not white.

What about her? What is her ethnicity? She's pure Welsh according to wiki

Royalty rarely has much to do with the general population. Even so, the daughter on the right looks very white compared to the rest. The father and mother look like Arabs and the left daughter looks like a mulatto.

t. Txomin Rodríguez López
Basques have been mongrelized to oblivion, you have no reasons to be smug.

i live in barrio salamanca....

the old ladies, they have brown skin, and arab features, no blue eyes anywhere, some green.

the old men have thick beards like the arabs, their childrens hair is curly as fuck, some men even have afros which is obvious african genes.

I think you have never been outside of spain, to a white country like England or France.

In sol tell me how you know someone is a tourist? by looking at them and seeing if they are white.... or if they are spanish

The King's also like 2m tall.

What about this guy? Is he white?

Spanish monarchy is a french monarchy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession

>whiteness is determined by eye/hair/skin colour

absolutely NOT. Meds may be tan but that's it, their "swarthy" skin is very much different from brown skin, i.e arabs, mestizomierdas, etc.
Even if they have "swarthy" skin you can tell they are European because of the features. Most of them have fair skin in reality, and are just very prone to tanning. Take one med to live in Scandinavia for a year and you'll be surprised how fair his skin gets, whereas this would never happen with a non-white.
By your logic this guy wouldn't be white, and he's British

Your princesses are way whiter

>some men even have afros
That's afro, nobody in Spain, other than the niggers from Africa, have that

t. Spaniard

This is a "white" man in Spain. You can't make this shit up.

Came here to post this

See

I wasn't expecting to find Africans,

you are part of the EU, I thought it was whites only...

es curioso, porque yo vivía en el barrio de salamanca hace no mucho y sé, como dicen aquí, que estás
> full of shit
he trabajado en toda Europa, y todas las grandes ciudades tienen inmigrantes del sur
a lo mejor es a tí al que le toca viajar un poco...

I was much better looking as a kid.

>t. Panchito

there no such thing as the white race

You are not spanish. You don't write like someone from spain. You type like you are not spanish. You are either a tourist or a catacuck trying to falseflag.
Nobody cares about "being white" or calling themselves white. If you are dark some people call you "moro" and treat you poorly, but nobody cares about being a blonde blue eyed viking snownigger over here. You embarass yourselves enough when you come over here as tourists.

you probably had a little too much bourbon, bro.

> France
The French don't look very different from us, at least in the southern half of France.

This discussion is stupid anyway. Spain doesn't have racial quotas or racial classifications and Spaniards don't compete with each other about who is whiter. That's an Anglo thing, specifically an Anglo American thing. If we see someone who's not black but whose skin is darker than the average, we assume that person has just returned from the beach. We leave wondering if he's a "mongrel Arab rapebaby" or an "impure halfbreed" to autists. In fact we laugh at your "pure whites" who can't spend a day on holiday and not get sunburned.

90% of Spaniards are white. Pointing this fact out triggers one spanicuck from leftshitpol, whom I assume you are, because as a self-loathing leftist, he desperately desired to be non-white, but sadly for him he most likely is white.

>99.9% of people have black hair
not really. many of them have brown/dirty blonde with hazel eyes. blue eyes are kinda rare though, but "whiteness" isn't defined by eye color, only in Sup Forumstards minds.

that's also Raul, next time try Nadal instead, never seen that fucker without tan

That women has a powerful chin

Only Canarias actually, thank to Guanche admixture (berber)

Never said you did, but Spaniards don't see anything weird with looking like Raul. He is a standard Spaniard, and he is obviously not white.

Same with Xavi etc, these are standard Spaniard faces.

you're disgusting.

french from there look like filthy north africans.

Roman perhaps. They came here 2,000 years ago. Then they ran away screaming 'cos we set the dogs on em. Then they came back and never really left.
I'm told the Romans weren't as swarthy as Italians are today back then though so I don't know. Not everyone can be blonde haired and blue eyed, (but it feels good, man).

> M*slim
> calls people disgusting

The Queen was an ordinary upper-middle class Spanish woman and not connected to royalty. Clearly there's some white Spaniards left, probably just not in the lower classes.

>90% of Spaniards are white
i dont consider the "white spaniards" white

More than half the British population have brown/black hair, are they all Romans then?

OP is probably mesoamerican or arab

Make sure to explain this to everyone who has any confusion on the difference between Spanish and Mestizo.