>VA Video: Flip vets get Congressional Medal of Honor 10/30/17
youtu.be/RDAoowLlnmQ

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-refused-to-publish-russian-government-documents-report/article/2631890
voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/swedish-school-principal-blames-girls-for-sexual-assault-by-muslim-they-should-cover-their-bodies/
dailyflashnews.org/2017/11/02/sylvester-stallone-says-obama-manchurian-candidate-put-office-intentionally-weaken-americado-agree/
youtu.be/agB8CFd8m8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Individuals and Families
Lowers individual tax rates for low- and middle-income Americans to Zero, 12%, 25%, and 35% so people can keep more of the money they earn throughout their lives, and continues to maintain 39.6% for high-income Americans.

Significantly increases the standard deduction to protect roughly double the amount of what you earn each year from taxes – from $6,350 to $12,000 for individuals and $12,700 to $24,000 for married couples.

Eliminates special-interest deductions that increase rates and complicate Americans’ taxes so anindividual or family can file their taxes on a form as simple as a postcard.

>Takes action to support American families
Establishing a new Family Credit, which includes expanding the Child Tax Credit from $1,000 to $1,600 to help parents with the cost of raising children, and providing a credit of $300 for each parent and non-child dependent to help all families with their everyday expenses.

Preserving the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit to help families care for their children and older dependents such as a disabled grandparent who may need additional support.

Preserves the Earned Income Tax Credit to provide important tax relief for low-income Americans working to build better lives for themselves.

Streamlines higher education benets to help families save for and better afford college tuition and other education expenses.

Continues the deduction for charitable contributions so people can continue to donate to their local church, charity, or community organization.

Preserves the home mortgage interest deduction for existing mortgages and maintains the home mortgage interest deduction for newly purchased homes up to $500,000 – providing tax relief to current and aspiring homeowners.

Continues to allow people to write off the cost of state and local property taxes up to $10,000

This black dude gets it.

Lowers the corporate tax rate to 20% down from 35%, which today is the highest in the industrialized world – the largest reduction in the U.S. corporate tax rate in our nation’s history.

Reduces the tax rate on the hard-earned business income of Main Street job creators to no more than
25% – the lowest tax rate on small business income since World War II.

Establishes strong safeguards to distinguish between individual wage income and “pass-through”
business income so Main Street tax relief goes to the local job creators it was designed to help most.

Allows businesses to immediately write off the full cost of new equipment to improve operations and enhance the skills of their workers – unleashing the growth of jobs, productivity, and paychecks.

Protects the ability of small businesses to write off the interest on loans that help these Main Street entrepreneurs start or expand a business, hire workers, and increase paychecks.

Retains the low-income housing tax credit that encourages businesses to invest in affordable housing
so families, individuals, and seniors can find a safe and comfortable place to call home.

Preserves the Research & Development Tax Credit – encouraging our businesses and workers to develop cutting-edge “Made in America” products and services.

Strengthens accountability rules for tax-exempt organizations to ensure the churches, charities, foundations, and other organizations receiving tax-exempt status are focused on helping people and communities in need.

Modernizes our international tax system so America’s global businesses will no longer be held back by an outdated “worldwide” tax system that results in double taxation for many of our nation’s job creators.
Prevents American jobs, headquarters, and research from moving overseas by eliminating incentives that now reward companies for shifting jobs, prots, and manufacturing plants abroad

Zero uranium left the United States in your retarded uranium one scandal

thanks ivanka

You can tweet that to Assange or them and demand that they do, if they have them in full they will, but they need to protect the source first, look what happened to others.

Make America Great Again

Mortgage interest deduction is shit lol
The handling of student loans is shit lol

>Trump going to kill social sciences at University
>mfw

Makes it easier and far less costly for American businesses to bring home foreign earnings to invest in creating jobs and increasing paychecks in our local communities.

HOUSE GOP BILL IS SAID TO TAX UNIVERSITY ENDOWMENTS AT 1.4%

Property, State and Local Taxes combined capped at 10k. Anything over 10k combined property and income is no longer deductible. There is no longer a personal exemption.

Deduction of student-loan interest repealed in GOP bill.
Itemized deduction for medical expenses has been repealed.
Home mortgage interest deduction cut in half: interest would be deductible only on loans up to $500,000, down from $1 million

Are they in Japan right now?

Should memes be made to encourage white families to pump out kids?

Who here /waxingjoe/?

I'll give you one more (you) and that's all, sweetie. Wikileaks did have no bias, if they had the information they were going to release it. They never got information on Trump, there was nothing to release; when they got information on Hillary, they released it.

There are many smart people in this forum with lots of brains but no real world experience. It resembles a lot the kind of bubble college kids are immersed and it doesn’t hurt trying to get them to see the other 80% of the world

Here is something that shouldn’t surprise people but does: about 60% of the American population had no college education. I remember people debating poll numbers with me and saying “Trump may be winning non college educated whites 70-30 but Hillary has 80% of the college educated vote” and it left me baffle to realize people don’t get the absolute great majority of America (and the world), regardless of age bracket, never set foot in a college or equivalent.

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-refused-to-publish-russian-government-documents-report/article/2631890

Unlikely, just attack the UN for wanting to short first world countries populations but incentives Africans and Asians to do it and then demand first world countries to take them.

>lower taxes
>DOW goes down
???

So Trump was right again regarding the primaries?

BTW do you know about pic related already?

ivanka is for some reason

>Establishing a new Family Credit, which includes expanding the Child Tax Credit from $1,000 to $1,600 to help parents with the cost of raising children, and providing a credit of $300 for each parent and non-child dependent to help all families with their everyday expenses.
>Preserving the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit to help families care for their children and older dependents such as a disabled grandparent who may need additional support.
BOI

Mortgage interest deduction is shit. 1/7 of the economy is against it

>Washingtonexaminer
Kek.

>WikiLeaks denied sheltering the Russian government. "WikiLeaks rejects all submissions that it cannot verify,"

He's going to jail.

lmfao Donna Brazile threw Hillary under the bus

You’re probably a shill, but I hope you’re right and you have to confront the reality we don’t give a shit and life isn’t fair.

voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/swedish-school-principal-blames-girls-for-sexual-assault-by-muslim-they-should-cover-their-bodies/
Sweden yes.
That organization needs to die fast.

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>taxing the universities
>laying off the loaners
Universities will have to compete for once in their lives outside artificial demand aren't they? Does this mean the end of impractical degrees?

So... should I sell my stock this year or next year?

A good plumber is worth 1,000 liberal arts majors

No no no, why rural?

No no no, why rural?

No no no, why rural?

No no no, why rural?

No no no, why rural?

Quite a bit of shit is going down rn

Every major publication has the story but since you parrot Russian talking points you'll keep it up

Hillary never writes her own tweets.
Every snarky tweet came from interns and a team of social media experts.
Trump's twitter is so raw, it attracts millions and drives world agendas.

The doubling of the standard deduction more than covers that.
doubling the standard deduction is HUGE.

This.

Only Ivanka.

>1/7 is against it
unfortunately 6/7 is for it

dailyflashnews.org/2017/11/02/sylvester-stallone-says-obama-manchurian-candidate-put-office-intentionally-weaken-americado-agree/
Da fug.

>Fake jewess
5/10

It’s answered previous thread user.

Whoa, so that's why people are against it lol
That's why the Dow went down, right?

>Someone called me a retard because I liked Rambo movies and Stallone Cobra

What an accurate mouthful.

I just went to Wikileaks, and their featured series is a set of leaks from Russia.

i wouldnt expect too much schools with endowments are rich as fuck and get that money from rich donors

The art of the shitpost

Kek, im sorry. I was joking about that crazy anti-sessions guy last thread spamming, im definately not him.

> Universities will have to compete for once in their lives outside artificial demand aren't they? Does this mean the end of impractical degrees

Press T to thanks Devos as she’s doing her part to ensure this. Pic related

did u watch that video bw?

>see they published a Russian company
>not publishing govt papers is no big deal now

>payed
You have a license for that typo?

really makes me think

These threads need to die. Stop posting shill threads. Don't post in shill threads.

Top kek. He’s genuinely autist it seems. It remains to be seen if it is “weaponized autism” (the kind people here excels) or “depleted autism”.

>These threads need to die
But he's still president

Got some good financial news today

Little African kid I was sponsoring got eaten by a lion

I thought Russian businesses were equivalent to Russian government in your McCarthyist world?

7 more years user

Are you joking?

I just think he smoked himself stupid desu

we are having serious political discussions

>These threads need to die
You've only got to wait a short 7 years, bro. Calm down.

Back to

>i dont like it you must be censored
please kys

I see

>single men have to carry the economy on their back while Stacy and Chad literally gets paid for having sex
Terrible!

The guy just rambled, seems like he was reading a text that wasn't his opinion not to stir something.
I couldn't grasp what the fuck he was trying to convey, "nukes are bad unless they are on our hands and the USofA did a pretty good job protecting us with them" was pretty much all I could gather from it.
But I think I'm too used to listening to people like Trump that shitposts IRL.

Only if the owners directly report and work with Putin to enrich each other illegally

>There is nothing worse for my eyes to see, than 1 post by this ID

>Preserves the home mortgage interest deduction for existing mortgages and maintains the home mortgage interest deduction for newly purchased homes up to $500,000 – providing tax relief to current and aspiring homeowners.

Hahaha, get fucked housing investors

>Whoa, so that's why people are against it lol

Most people don't understand how to do their own taxes.
Most people get H&R block to itemize shit for them and reject the Standard Deduction because it was only 6,000/12,000

Now, instead of trying to itemize, you can take a Standard Deduction and get far lower taxes.

They don't like this because they're trying to use the old system of itemizing things, and now the money and time they already spent setting that up is wasted.

For anyone who doesn't itemize, this is a MAJOR improvement.

During an interview broadcast on Wednesday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” Justice Clarence Thomas stated that he doesn’t know what Americans can say they have in common as a country.

Host Laura Ingraham asked Thomas, “Are you surprised that — how things are still so rancorous in the United States today about foundational issues? Not about — just foundational issues, the anthem and so forth?”

He answered, “No, I’m not surprised. I mean, what binds us? What do we all have in common anymore? I think we have to think about that. I think this is — when I was a kid, even as we had laws that held us apart, there were things that we held dear and that we all had in common. And I think we have to — we always talk about E pluribus unum. What’s our unum now? We have the pluribus. What’s the unum? And I think it’s a great country. I think we, for whatever reasons, have made it our — some people have decided that the Constitution isn’t worth defending, that history isn’t worth defending, that the culture and principles aren’t worth defending. And, certainly, if you are in my position, they have to be worth defending. That’s what keeps you going. That’s what energizes you. … I don’t know what it is that we have, we can say instinctively, we have as a country in common.”

>DOW is down

It's barely going anywhere today; hell it's on its way to 24k at this rate - don't look at intraday changes for any long term trends

>any opinion i dont like is a russian talkingpoint
Shut up schlomo. Stop using israeli talkingpoints

What if Dilbertman is right and Trump leaves after 1 term so he can play kingmaker in 2020 and enjoy his retirement?

I don't think that will happen, but it would be chaos

It's a step in the right direction, but I don't think you will see much effect. We need to get rid of government back student loans to completely fix this problem.

>Although compliance to the strict surveillance laws is mandatory in Russia, rather than being forced to comply PETER-SERVICE appears to be quite actively pursuing partnership and commercial opportunities with the state intelligence apparatus.

lol, Rubio is already against the plan

Sweden YES.

:57
The motorcycle is Trump.

youtu.be/agB8CFd8m8w

>The plan also is expected to include a minimum tax of as much as 15% on future foreign earnings that would no longer be subject to U.S. taxes to lower the incentive for shifting profits to tax havens. While it's not clear exactly how this tax will work, it could potentially raise the tax bill on foreign earnings for companies like Apple, Alphabet ( GOOGL ) and Pfizer ( PFE ) that currently pay single-digit tax rates on overseas profits.

GET FUCKED GOOGLE

I love the hypocrisy of Google, advocating Leftist social justice causes while only paying single digit taxes to avoid funding said Leftist social justice causes like welfare.

Trump actually made huge gains in the third debate right from the get go. You have to put yourself in the shoos of the average conservative Christian.
Hillary outright voiced her support for late-term abortions while Trump simply said he considered it horrible. This was right at the beginning when everyone was still watching. My mom personally said this was a huge deal for her, and she really appreciated the common decency from Trump that seemed 100% genuine and like it wasn't even a political position, just an average person's moral position on display.

>you will never take Ivanka to a traditional ryokan for wagashi and matcha then fuck her in the mixed bathing area
Why live?

most people dont itemize
most rich people itemize
middle class is a mixed bag

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

>3 bites of food
>12 pieces of silverware
this is what I don't like about jap food

>DOW goes down
for an hour

A lot of people pin the Democratic Party's dire situation on Obama, and he definitely played a role here, but to me it's more about the Clintons. Even through Obama's presidency Hillary controlled the DNC, not Obama. She was supposed to win in 08 but got beat by the young guy she didn't take seriously. Would have been beat in 16 primary if she didn't rig the system against the old guy she didn't take seriously.

The Clintons are a corrupt cancer and I pin the death of their party squarely on her. Obama's divisive policies and shit played a role for sure, but to me it's more about the Clintons.

So those aren't Russian govt leaks because WikiLeaks doesn't publish those

Well how else is she going to start getting those rings onto her neck?

>King Nigger intentionally weakened the United States in every strata of society from the poor to the military
No shit, it's obvious to anyone that doesn't LARP as a communist.

I have always loved this pic, some anons doubted her but every segment I heard about her plans she seemed very reasonable on that topic.
t.family of teachers.