The plan

Why is it so bad if the Jews want to mix us into a single beautiful unified race?

Because the Jew wouldn't be a part of the mixing.

It's part of their religious belief that they get to rule the world.

You want them to rule you? Or do you want to be a free man?

>1 post by this shill

SAGE AND REPORT

the messiah can't come until the iron is mixed with the weak clay. The messiah (Israel) will smash the previous order and rule the world with justice.............

I recently read this book and the illustrations are fucking nightmare fuel and have at the same time great meme potential

uhhhh thicc

Unfortunately the book just wasn't doing it for me, a lot of the images/creatures are just boring.

The engineered food creature does have potential though.

Sup Forums janitors don't like actual Sup Forums users pointing out rule violations.

I think Sup Forums wants Sup Forums to die, and there are lots of trolls out there trying to kill it. Sup Forums got the attention of the globalist. 18 billion $ goes a long way for "shut it down".

yeah, it could have been a lot more interesting, I was also hoping we would follow the space colonists at least for a bit, I liked these guys and the Symbionts

The only one that goes extinct is us. Africa will still stay Africa but we will be gone.

Are those Turks?

close

In that society literally whoever is breeding the most will be the one to actually exist which is unnecessary. Besides, life is divergent, different peoples make life better.

Because is will not be beautiful, it would be a ugly,dumb uneducated race who only consume the Jew trash that they are going to sell them.
If you believe the 52% face meme, that's what Jews want at the end. I don't want that, do you?

>religious belief
you mean satanic edict

Well first off I'm just tired of all this anti seme - EXPLOOOOOOSION

Discuss

What's wrong with becoming a mere cattle? You tell me

youre spamming this shit for some reason?

at least spell it exprosion like she pronounces it

Tfw to intelligent to be white.

>Why is it so bad if the Jews want to mix us into a single beautiful unified race?
They want to destroy race, culture, and religion to strip away any form of unifying loyalty, the end goal of the multi-culti diversity push bullshit is to make everyone subservient to the ruling/political class which will enslave them via a welfare state.

Think of how communist regimes in the 20th century sought to eliminate religion as to remove any loyalty to entity that isn't a state, but this time it is to remove something en-grained into your very biology.

The new dinosaurs and after man book's creatures were pretty neat though

why is it bad that Jews for Israel want Jewish national state and for every other nation a melting pot of all possible nationalities? because they know that it will cause conflict... that's what they want for others and that's what they don't want for themselves. there is a reason why violent ex convicts are not allowed to work in kindergartens