Just watched this, is it supposed to be about how niggers ruin everything or am I projecting?

Just watched this, is it supposed to be about how niggers ruin everything or am I projecting?

muh evil gubbmint

Haven’t seen it. Why do you think that?

i don't even remember a nigger in that movie
just a very smart autistic kid

There's a stupid nigger and he ruins everything. Watch the moobie

You can see niggers ruining stuff everywhere, if you hate niggers.
You can see racist stuff everywhere, if you're racist.
But I'm pretty sure that was not the intention of the director.

The nigger is the de facto villain and the least likable of all the unlikable characters.

retards are the best lelele

Projection

His personality wasn't that of a typical nigger, though. He wasn't a thug. He was just an asshole.

it's about seemingly random people trapped in a hyper advanced death machine, the white doctor, escape artist, mathamatician, autist, and office worker all pull together to try and escape and avoid traps, the black cop quickly goes insane and starts murdering people and trying to get his rape on.

I dunno if the cube was definitively built by the government.

>the black cop quickly goes insane and starts murdering people and trying to get his rape on.
So it's sort of a documentary then?

Projecting as well.

This was my takeaway as well, watched it last night. I think we were supposed to read more into Quentin being a cop, but most of the consternation and sadness would have been avoided if they had remembered one simple rule:
>around blacks, never relax

It`s made not from plot, it`s a movie made by psychological pattern of a mild nightmare. To not wake the viewer up even the screaming sounds are damped. Characters used should make you not come to any conclusions. As well as the the whole situation.

Constructivism. Or as anglo mistakingly calls it - "deconstruction".

I think in 2 they outline the government built it, also in 1 I'm pretty sure they bring this up quite a bit

Inexplicably evil and massively expensive ways to end and torture human life is textbook CIA.
>ywn save Holloway and blow the lid on the deep state

Oh I think I remember now. One of the guys in the cube worked with them to build the cube or something, right?

he was contracted to design the shell around all the cubes and eventually realized- and kept to himself- that it'd be used to detain people

It is deliberately made vague who is responsible for the cube but in the 2nd movie they chose to go with it being some kind of military experiment same in the third one, there are 3 movies. the 2nd one cube 2 hypercube is really funky where the cube has unlimited rooms, and time operates differently and if i say more i'll spoil the movie. at the end i think you'll chuckle at the reference of what the clock strikes, and then they made a third one which is a prequel called cube zero where people are monitoring the cube and i won't spoil the rest because it connects to the first movie. The 2nd movie i think definately is really nice, the third feels a bit off.
The 2nd one also has a kind of a the shining type of feel to it, where one of them loses his mind thinking he has no way of escaping. Although this time it's a white guy.

I prefer the 2nd movie to the first, partially because the entire room is lit up with light in the walls, where in the first movie it's very dark. But on the other hand the first movie is more gritty and unnerving i guess, where the 2nd one is more aesthetic. Like a super super high tech version of the first one. And the third one is like a weird combination of the 1st and 2nd but kind of has a satirical feel to it. But if you liked the first one i think you'll like the 2nd one too.

I might watch it after the fourth passes.
I get myself too ramped up with scary movies before potential happenings, desu.
I should clean up shop, use the old jack-o-lanterns for target practice, and make sure the pantry's full.

She's such a cutie.

I think you might be projecting