FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

Coronal Mass Ejection Drill Happening
arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
>Drill being held from Nov. 4 - 6

Just a drill user?
>Think about it user
>9/11 High Jacking Drills took place on date of attack.
Proof of 9/11 Drills?
>globalresearch.ca/the-military-drills-of-september-11th-why-a-new-investigation-is-needed/6906
First Paragraph
>The 911 Commission carefully overlooked these considerations. “It ignored the issue of the drills and continuously pointed to FAA incompetence. Thus the the mock live hijackings which were apparently in progress on the morning of September 11th should be investigated as a plausible explanation for why the national defense was such an abysmal failure.”

Don't you think this a happening of this level would be blasted here on full tilt?
>Why is this topic being slide?
>Why don't (((they))) want us informed or the very least prepare?

To those it may concern
>youtube.com/watch?v=MlVNT72-sUo
>Explains a few parameters in regards to EMP

Care user, VERY BAD DAYS ahead.
>Hide you kids
>Hide you wife
>They raping everyone around here

What is the Calm Before The Storm in correlation to this event?
>Trump in Hawaii on 3rd?
>You'll See?

All of this happening during Drain the Swamp?
>Indiction
>Sexual Assault Charges
>North Korea tentions
>Russian Hackers (Sick life hacks!)

Why user?
Why?

S-senpai? Do you bereive me a rittle bit atreast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pU6-mLhPKGA&index=22&list=RDy3yyYYLyVzw
cnet.com/news/obama-signs-order-outlining-emergency-internet-control/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_kill_switch
nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/ugandan-government-blocks-whatsapp-facebook-security-reasons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Connected?
>Is this connected?
>Hints at Marshal Law

Care user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU6-mLhPKGA&index=22&list=RDy3yyYYLyVzw

To make this believable they would have to EMP Mexico and Canada as well. The sun isn't going to just conveniently hit only USA.

the shamita was a complete flop
but hey here's hoping

need more megumin

Take care anons

If internet dies buy a ham

and record everything

inb4 that fucking kraut comes in here claiming its just a (((drill))). If you point out a drill was occurring on 9/11, for what happened on 9/11, he'll just say they know we know that now and wouldn't make such an obvious false flag. Now i'm not discounting what he's saying. but his shilly behavior of going to multiple threads with the same pasta is quite shilly and I feel obligated to inform him of his faggotry. so here it is.

So OP thinks that someone's going to detonate an EMP during the Antifa riot?

>larper general
Wow you fags are really going off the deep end this time.

Here's my uninformed, common-sense take on the organized drills. Antifa has threatened to mass attack our country on the same date. Coincidence? I don't think so. I see this as a convenient excuse for our national guard to mobilize ahead of time while they conduct drills. It also seems to be a hint that Antifa plans more than running around like retards blocking traffic and setting trashcans on fire.

If the American grid goes down so does Canada, just like last time. Dunno bout Mexico.

>If internet dies
the world will regret it

assuming both are not LARPs. obviously?

The Bogs are coming. This is it boys. Get ready for the biggest happening of all time.

Not really. First it won't be down anywhere but continental america and maybe Japan.

Second it will be back up in a matter of weeks so will the powergrid. There even may or may not be foreign aid from Europe when they check up to see what's with the total blackout over there

Third only sites will be down due to the serves and there's always a backup of sites in the net. Almost everything is restorable.

HEY ASSHOLE!
STOP SPAMMING YOUR THREAD IN EVERY OTHER THREAD!

People are already talking about these in 4-5 different threads. Stop blurring the already blurred apparition we are trying to make sense of!

S

A

G

E

D

This. If it happens, splendid, I’m going innawoods with my wife and children. You homos cry wolf. Anyways, digits and I’ll see you all in hell.

But you'll all get eaten by skinwalkers and big foot

Not if I eat them first.

>S-senpai? Do you bereive me a ritt(L)e bit atreast?
try'na larp and misspell, gtfo

What do we invest in then?
Are we shorting something?
Buying into something
What's the nature of the future happening?
Need a tldr I'm at work

over sixty years, the Smith–Mundt Act prohibited the U.S. Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) from disseminating government-produced programming within the United States over fears that these agencies would “propagandize” the American people. However, in 2013, Congress abolished the domestic dissemination ban, which has led to a heated debate about the role of the federal government in free public discourse. Although the 2013 repeal of the domestic dissemination ban promotes greater government transparency and may help counter anti-American sentiment at home, it also gives the federal government great power to covertly influence public opinion. To curb the potential harm of surreptitious government propaganda, while also preserving the benefits of repeal, this Note advocates for requiring the State Department and the BBG to clearly attribute any government-produced programming these agencies disseminate within the United States. This Note contends that attribution can be best accomplished in one of two ways: by passing new attribution legislation similar to that of the failed Truth in Broadcasting Act of 2005 or by expanding the judicially created government speech doctrine to require these agencies to properly attribute any materials they distribute to the American public.

Dats wur sndy huk hokes comes from, Robby Parker is a state dept actor, just like the charolottelville hoax were the bad guy is just a state dept employee,

I guess we'll see on November 4th, I doubt anything is going to happen. That said, a national crisis might be an excellent way to shock society into understanding our own fragility and the need to live life seriously. I predict purge level reaction in 3 days without power on a national scale so prepare for the worst.

Awwww sheeeeit

That fucking old book about Baron Trump time travelling and Big D being the last president is coming true.

They even mention riots in new York at castle Trump.

Trump Tower is going to be a target.

kek

Why u no speak the english? Sounds like you wont need to prepare where you are.

I am ready. I have a lovely herb garden where all I grow is sage.

>Every drill is a precursor to the real thing!

Russia does nuclear attack drills all the time, and schools don't go up in flame after every fire drill.

Drop the meme flag you faggot

I absolutely guarantee literally NOTHING will happen. I'm so sure nothing will happen that my dig.its will confirm this. If Kek has any balls whatsoever, he will refute my claims with quads

See, fucking told you faggots. Onto the next nothining LARP.

BBG=BIG BLACK GAY
GONNA BRAODCAST BIG BACK GAYS ON EVERY CHANNLE AND TURN US ALL INTO BIG BLACK GAYS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NIGGGERRRRRRRRRRR
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

ITS

A

FUCKING

DRILL

YOU

NIGNOG

What if that's Opanon's real purpose and the reason why shills weren't bombarding his threads? He's a mercenary right?

THE
4TH
NOVEMBER
IS
ONLY
THE
BEGINNING
OF
THE
END

THERE HE IS
IN EVERY THREAD
RABBI KRAUTINHAMMER
OR IS AHMED

Another thread had an article about a radioactive incident exercise in new york on the 2nd of november.
The antifa demonstration is on the 4th.

Guy Fawkes day is on the 5th.

4/11/17
Not
11/4/17

Hmm really makes you think

Nothing will happen Nov 4th

include me in screencap

>emp
>implying they won't just flip a switch and shut off the power

consider the following

Deep state learns that Mueller isn't (((their))) guy...
learns that sealed indictments are for Hillibilly and crew...

Please be trolling.

>4/11/17Not11/4/17
so you nigs finaly realised that spelling it that way is fucking retarded?

Ya just like there was a "bomb drill" in Boston on the day of the Boston bombing

And a mass casualty drill in Vegas the day of the shooting

AND A NORAD PLANE HIJACKING DRILL ON 9/11

You do not command the will of Kek.

Remember remember the 4th of november

Barron is one beautiful boy.

no homo

U wat M8? If this is true it'd be all over the news, and the utilities companies would have told everyone. They would have to turn off their transformers in the event of a cme

Stop being an autistic mong

I wonder what skinwalker meat tastes like. It can't be very good according to all the stories about the o-zone smell they put off.

That doesn't solve the nwo's problem of everybody having mobile access to the internet. An emp would take care of any Obama phone without insurance. Mass wokening averted.

>yeah right

>he doesnt know the internet can be turned off with a literal flip of a switch

cnet.com/news/obama-signs-order-outlining-emergency-internet-control/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_kill_switch

wew

I smell a Jew behind that flag

>oligarchs would let politicians kill their industry
baka @ your small brain sempatchi

Hump

the house of cards is crumbling down moron. dnc indictments, pedos being exposed, etc.

Quit with that fagotry now young man

and you really think the politicians dont control the oligarchs? LOL

Nice larp, I believe in you OP!

wat?
>he doesn't think politicians ARE the oligarchs

Be careful, we all love each other deep down, doesn't matter what ethnicity. Be safe.

Same shit was with DAK and 16 X 16

>left cannot meme

I can see it now

>Anti-fa sets up rally no1 heard about.
>Evul white nationalist mow down innocent pure diversity proponents, many of whom black.
>hundreds of cameras showing bodies all over the place
>cameras get a glimpse of assailants, dressed in KKK and Nazi outfits, many of whom are bald skinheads
>Media and jewish politicians enact plan 66
>hundreds of eye witness accounts most of whom from blacks, and a few bugman whites state how they overheard them screaming "hail Trump" and "kill all da niggas"
>OMG TRUMP MUST DISAVOW

I can see it all now

>he doesn't think politicians ARE the oligarchs
if you know that then your original post makes no sense, faggot

I FUCKING CALLED IT
THE EXACT SAME EXCUSE

>TFW user can't funpost
>the use of LOL and his autistic screeching make me think or reddit

Operation MAGA MEME was a great success gentlemen, but it looks like they are going to attempt a full system reboot. We evolved too quickly for (((them)) and nao (((they))) want to reset the whole damn game. Fucking cheaters.

huh?

>antifa about to riot
>America to China goes blackout for a few days
>lights come back on internet returns
>nk is a parking lot

A man can hope

bamp

It will happen this time because every possible past happening was when I had nothing to lose

Now that I have my life together and goals shit will fucking go down

BUY SEEDS NOW

nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/ugandan-government-blocks-whatsapp-facebook-security-reasons/

Those cats have been through some stuff, and things

i wouldnt recommend it

>Jews are meming bitcoin value and they are selling bitcoins to goys for real $$
>Sun will throw away electromagnetic waves
> Magnetic devices will reset
>HDD's are magnetic
>Bitcoins are storaged on the computers' hdds
>Bitcoin just stops to exist
>Goys have nothing
I will laugh if it was the plan

>t. Guy who owned slaves and whipped them and beat them and jammed red hot pokers into their assholes when they spilled his tea and also he had dentures made from negro teeth that he selected himself and his house negro slave would immediately pull the other slave's tooth and give it to George and if the slave complained about the pain he would get two red hot pokers up his asshole that night

t. butt hurt nigger in Japan for some reason.

t. english teacher

Just like my Chinese cartoons

so is anything to happen?

Their blood is also an acid that melts metal in seconds.

All we can hope that this is gods plan and not the devils. It is simply a matter of time

>le Jew and bitcoin ammirite!?!
>has absolutely no idea how blockchain works

You disgust me, lurk biz more fag

Also to your point about magnets literally 1, only a single HDD needs to remain untouched for the entire bitcoin network to stay intact retard

they didn't consider those to be people back then user
there is no hypocrisy to highlight

Wow, did you find this yourself op? This is a great find and preempting when false flags/staged events take place should be one of Sup Forumss aims I think.

bump

It's been known for a while those events had drills before they happened. OP made a good compilation list for us though, thanks OP!

Reminder to all newfags that happenings of this magnitude are always nothing. These threads feel like the September threads that happened for the past 3 years where nothing happened. I’m not saying don’t be prepared - ALWAYS be prepared, but Sup Forums is always wrong at happening predictions. After Nov 4, they’ll pretend they never thought anything was gonna happen, like every time

Yeah, that's what I meant. The drills before events.
There is always something magically planning for what happens within days. Like they have crystal balls but non of the training prevent the events from happening.
No matter how prepared they are, no one ever gets sued or held accountable for negligence even though they all did drills and had money for preventing said attacks.

SHHH
don't ruin the kiddies fun

They do the drills while the attack is happening because they are the ones doing the attack!

I know man.But they do stuff before it for rehersal too.
I've been looking into this stuff for years.

Bump