Comey will go down as an American hero in the future

He asked Trump to run for office
>He meticulously planned out this entire chain of events to properly prevent Clinton from reaching the WH and finally starting the investigation leading to her downfall
He knew putting the Clinton investigation into the hands of Loretta Lynch would clear Hillary Clinton, even if Lynch followed through and charged her
>Instead goes public and absolutely wrecks Hillary on live television, acts like he's building up to say she should be charged but ends up basically saying she is above the law infuriating America and building more hatred against Hillary
Right before the election he announces 650k emails found and says "it's nothing." He knows that putting the investigation into Lynch's hands will lead to nowhere
>Instead drives the American people mad at the "corrupt FBI" and "corrupt Hillary" and riles up Trump's base to get out and vote
Gowdy questions the FBI's integrity
>Comey says after this election you'll know this IS the FBI you know and loved, this was done by pros, in the right way, letting Gowdy know Hillary's case was being handled the only way it could be
He knows he can't move on a Hillary investigation after her email fiasco, he has Republicans and Democrats calling for his head as he knew would happen, instead allows Trump to fire him and puts Mueller in charge to finish the case, the Left cheers and jumps for joy
He declined an invitation to speak privately to the senate Intelligence Committee
>Instead asks for a public testimony as he knows he will try to be trapped into saying certain things which will be taken out of context and leaked to the media
Many more examples

He allowed himself to get close to the Clinton crime syndicate knowing he would come out clean at the very end. This guy will go down as an American hero, and one day we will even learn he authorized FBI user leaks on Sup Forums

>He asked Trump to run for office

Only because he believed the stupid muh Pied Piper candidate meme would ensure a Clinton win.

False. Piper strategy was created after Trump was already running.

Le Current Year man also encouraged Trump to run, doesn't means he actually wanted him to win.

the pied piper thing was obviously just Democrats being dumb and out of touch with the country like they are even to this day

>Comey says after this election you'll know this IS the FBI you know and loved, this was done by pros, in the right way, letting Gowdy know Hillary's case was being handled the only way it could be

I saw it live user, he looked serious as fuck.

Le Current Year man was oblivious to the inner workings of the FBI. They needed someone with ties to the FBI for trust purposes (Donald's uncle) someone wealthy and who could win in the media (Donald) and someone who hated the Obama/Hillary admin for their corruption (Donald). This was planned long in advance of Trump's announcement. Trump was given lots of time and FBI resources (he's always 5 steps ahead) to craft a winning campaign.

I agree.

I think Comey is entirely a Trump guy.

Obviously, he APPEARS to be supporting Hillary, but he has done such a terrible job at it, you can only conclude that he is helping Trump.

And you're right - he's doing it the only way you can - by being a saboteur and not a hero.

I’m still waiting for the double cross double crossed...

well they did write the book on it.

>called out fake news
he is a hero

Nope. Not happening, because (((state secrets))).
>"State secrets" is the very same (((kikery))) by which all of this treason gets swept under the rug. The theory goes something like this: our demonic crimes are so outrageously evil and despicable that were the American citizenry to learn of our treason, mass murder, and thievery, the republic will surely fall due to the inevitable revolt. Therefore (((we))) are (((required))) by (((law))) to never speak of it, never investigate it, and never do anything about it under penalty of death because (((STATE SECRETS))).
>Gowdy
Is compromised.

Yeah i have to say, the idea that both Mueller and Comey are secretly on the Trump train, and that Trump is playing the media by pretending to be upset, looks more and more likely.

I think these guys are patriots and realized just how rotten the whole thing was, and this is a very clever double-blind play to uncover the DNC crimes against America with their full support.

Both Comey and Mueller are lifelong republicans and no fans of the Clintons. Hell Mueller is a decorated Vietnam Vet. They're American heroes who will drain the swamp

what are you even talking about

>He asked Trump to run for office
when

The man in charge of the FBI while U1 and all that Obama corruption went down post 2013?
GTFO
He had no idea Trump would win, and if Trump didn't win, he would still be working for the Clintons and Obama.
Do you think he was going to bring them down after a Trump loss?
He just didn't do his job as FBI director because he was hoping someone else would win the presidency 4 YEARS later and they could expose it?
He let nation security be breached and breached and breached because "I'm gonna get this bitch?"
Hero?
Are you fully retarded? Seriously?

Upvote

That's exactly it
Anyone with half a brain knew trump was going to win unless some shady shit went down
Comey took the offered hand to pull himself out if the swamp
Nobody would try to fight without assurance they would win
The swamp is old, and most people love their families
My hope is that Trump gets this taken care of soon
I feel like everyday we get closer to (((them))) just saying fuck it, and self destruct the whole thing

he was brought in to clear clinton after pardoning marc rich and has been there every step of the way. you're a fucking shill

I feel like he was just incompetent at his job.