RED ALERT - ANTIFA NOV 4TH PLAN REVEALED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_South_Korean_protests#December

Antifa is planning to copy the mass protest in SK last year which lead to impeachment of South Korean president Park Geun-hye.

Antifa is attempting to spark mass sustained impeachment protest until Trump and Pence are impeached. The media will give them constant coverage and the RINOS will give them teeth.

How will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbj0rTIhQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsIAC99DM10
youtu.be/wN1PShWvO5U?t=734
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How will Trump ever recover?
By shooting tear gas into the crowd.

By shooting all the commies.

>How will Trump ever recover?

By stomping them hard with NG and overmilitarized police

So same thing as occupy wall street. lmao

lol
just let them do what they do
fucking chimp out
they will ruin the entire street like in hamburg and everyone will hate them for that

lol

Fill balloons with piss
Throw into crowd
???
Profit

>Antifa doesn't understand how President's are impeached
>thinks public outcry of

I mean that's different, as park was literally involved in a death cult, and the government handled protests much worse then in the US

We have to protect the emperor

end democracy now! perpetual state of martial law when?

they are really delusional. SK president was found to be a cultist follower. Trump is very different, he is the cult it self

R A R E

That only works on small protest. When 250,000 Soros funded protesters roll into town, crowd dismemberment could cause fatal trampling of hundreds of (((innocent))) people which then lead to mass rioting. You can't disperse 300,000 people.

R A R E

by activating the national guard and dispersing the violent mob threatening tax paying citizens and business owners.

Then using this as the precedent to disperse their "movement" in its entirety.

New

NEW

Uncommon more like
You want rare? Central Africa, or Kuwait.

>throw piss at degenerates
>it just turns them on

let them

bitching is not going to get trump impeached, it would be unlawful to do so.

let them destroy more cities, suburbs, and businesses. let the ENTIRE world see how fucked their entire message is and how stupid the entire movement is. Ill be at home, waiting for thugs to show up.

R A R E
A
R
E

Are my eyes deceiving me.

Leaf has a point, disgust instead of panic. Buy your cops lemonade before the happenings

Kek..
k??
Yeah, you think there is that many in one place huh?

>fatal trampling of hundreds of (((innocent))) people
I'm surprisingly ok with this

By making vice pence president. Like do they really thing they are coming out net positive from getting Trump outta office? No you are gonna get fucking pence, then after that? Paul fucking Ryan, yeah real positive there.
Why is the left so fucking retarded?

Antifa are so boring and predictable

>>babby's first greentext

So any evidence that this is their plan?

I need to buy some balloons and start saving my shit.

Pence fucks kids and is a neo con zionist, is that any better?

South korea is not a similar situation, south koreas president was literally controlled by satanists. Ukraine is a better example of a parallel to the plan

Onliest parblem here is that teh SK president turned out to be a puppet of a secretive cabal of witches with a lot of dirt on her. So their complaints had teeth. What kind of teeth does, 'He says things that hurt my feelings' have?

Or if you're in California, fill balloons with HIV-infected blood. If the protestors riot when hit, they're bigots.

Russian shills on overdrive.
Divide and conquer.
Good little pawns Sup Forums

there will be a very small turnout on the 4th, and on the 5th when le leejun comes out, there will be many cringeworthy photos that can be used to mock the antifa with, hopefully derailing the whole thing by way of cringe.

>mfw 500k people come
>full shill coverage
>Trump issues official address
>whole nation media has to air it without interruptions
>trump tells the truth to whole nation
>"three letter governments" falls apart
that's the plan
prove me wrong

Well damn.

This is the only correct answer. kek

this

if the mob will put peoples life and property in danger they are gonna get crushed. America is the land of laws, shit like this doesnt go on with no reaction.

Considering Pence will come into power and start putting fags in concentration camps (unironically 50% of antifa members), their whole plan is retarded

I was 24 when the OWS protests kicked off in nyc, I kind of regret not going. I wonder if these will get violent.

>constant

Dear Antifag Cucks in this thread you know revolution only works when the people are on your side and this time they are certainly not on your side and the Right is far stronger than you anticucks.

You will lose

>National Guard mobilizes on November 4th to run "grid blackout drills"

Gee, I wonder how these protests will ever be dealt with?

Well, the OCCUPY protests did nothing, so...?

>mass sustained impeachment protest until Trump and Pence are impeached
>during winter
Not the brightest bulbs in the home are they?

Those damn russians and their crazy ads sowing dissent baka desu

Literally this

ZZZZZZZZzzz this is making me sleepy. i need coffee

There are some of us who are hoping this b comes a hot rebellion.

but that came after it was found out they has the 5 princess cabal behind closed doors controlling everything. what are you trying to say

WAIT - WHAT IF SOMEONE COMMITS A FALSE FLAG ALA A COLOR REVOLUTION THAT DAY?

As in, antifa and related groups gather for a (mostly) peaceful protest, and then either the """police""" or """republican"""" or some other """Trump sympathizer""" were to commit a terrorist act that day which would then be the fuel needed to try an oust Trump, or at the very least cause civil chaos?

Because antifa just outright rioting would not engender them any long term support. But if they were to become martyrs on a mass scale...

kek
lurk moar

Wait till they smash in storefronts and loot shit and realize the place they just vandalized is 60 degrees warmer

They didn't do a very good job explaining how Trump getting elected = fascism.

Arrest them all.
>But where would you put them???
Work camps. They can help build the wall.

This, LET them have their civil war
It's what we've been preparing for our whole lives
The time is now, Kameraden

one slight problem Dolls, koreans have about triple the testostetone of the average leftist skinny jean US faggot. And the Koreans? They know how to riot,,,the gooks dont just tip over innocent garbage cans...they full on melee attack the popo

Their chimping out will be hilarious.

>replicate the South Korean protest
>in America

the only reason the protest was like that is because South Korea is the size of Maine. You can live anywhere in South Korea and take some cheap public transit and be at the capital in a few hours.

Reminds me of that part from the game Deus Ex where if you climb a rooftop you'll find a sniper rifle, bullets and a datapad with instructions to shoot on some crowd.
Afterwards near the end of the game when you go back to that location there were protests and marshal law in place because apparently someone shot at the protesters and the anti-aug riots became worse.

you know, you can solve this (((problem))) very easy. charter a plane, install vx containers and spray the vermin. just make sure you evacuate everyone else first.

meh. let the national guard take care of them. literally no reason to gove them any leverage.

A cold naked death march to Canada would be neat.

how does a latino who isnt a brainwashed mongrel avoid getting mixed in with antifa niggers

They'll target PepsiCo owned places like Starbucks and KFC

>Antifa is planning to copy the mass protest in SK last year which lead to impeachment of South Korean president Park Geun-hye
it could never possibly work
that protest was a mostly symbolic action that peacefully protested the removal of their president
I don't rightly recall a time when that many americans, let alone antifa, managed to peacefully protest fucking anything without the whole thing desolving into violence and anarchy

this is gonna be good

H-how did you know I was Puerto Rican

>paid protesters
>innocent

Yeah no

I would quit the internet if the God Emperor and RWDS memes came true because leftists had become so unhinged by a centrist twitter shitposter in the white house that they attempted a coup.

america isn't south korea, retard.
that shit wouldn't fly here.

who is going to rebel though, failed college kids, drug addicts, and homeless?
most normal people are busy working and living a comfortable life.
most normal families have 2 cars, a couple of kids, and a job they go to every day and on the weekends sometimes.
I don't get what these people think will ever happen. The majority of people in the US are still living a comfortable life.

So are these anti-drumpfies just completely opposed to the democratic process?

It seems like you have to own up to that if you want shit like this.

Here's how we deal with Antifa scum, your police should learn something from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbj0rTIhQJU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsIAC99DM10

>using commie techniques against commies
I like the way you are thinking user.

From human revolution to be exact it was in the starting area in Detroit, right next to the "la metamorphoso" buildboard, IIRC i think it was on the roof of the gas station where that merchant was

Robert David Steele predicted this months ago. A possible false-flag operation carried out against the protestors will attempt to force Trump to resign amidst the turmoil, but it will likely not work.

youtu.be/wN1PShWvO5U?t=734

I can always sniff out other ricans

>You can't disperse 300,000 people.

beep beep coming through

They've had very good reason to impeach Park. They have nothing on Trump, just whining.

this is what happened last time Soros bused them in

now he took out a full page ad in the New York Times to see if he could get some more idiots to join them in tipping over trash bins

Oh boy

More like we have to protect our trashcans

Japan with the lowkey bantz

Whats the problem here, sounds like the solution to me.

fuckin'hell

Damn they beat up trashcans and payphones everywhere they are.

Wtf?

Yes. However unlike OWS, in general, this attempt will have the power of jewish support. Media, money, celebrities, lawmakers, and all.

Americans are way too lazy for this sort of action. Wait until another recession hits then shit will hit the fan

dont you burgers still have them fema camp things...?

It's time to support them with your new band

Nothing will hap - EXPLOOOOOSION!

Discuss

This. They really don't know what impeachment entails, they just use the term as a way to sound legitimate while they scream about fascists and Nazis in the White House. Kind of like how the also seem to be relying on the existence of some sort of "special election" in order to then be able to elect Hillary as President.

I'm Canadian and even I realize how fucking stupid these people are.

>Implying Canada would accept them.
Leftists talked about running to Canada when our 'racist' Trump got elected, but truth is they couldn't if they wanted to. Canada has a very strict immigration policy, like our President wants.

I don't think you understand. The idea is to get ANTIFA and any other cuck in place while somethng tragic happens.
I'll give you a hint and hope you remember

Charlottesville? Charger? Remember? It's gonna be the same or related and when it happen they will be in place to demand Trump's resignation. That's the idea actually get their useful idiots out there so it looks like it's "the people" and not a bunch of morons. They obvious learned their lesson from the elections where some of the lefties stayed at home rather than vote even tho they supported Hillary with money and shit

It all adds up but seeing as how we're discussing it it's gonna be postpone for a later date or altered so its not too obvious or can get linked here unless they decide to add Sup Forums to mix and make the attack seem like an user so this place gets imidiately shut down for suspicion and some american anons get incriminated with pedo pictures among some things.

... the United States had dumped at least 112 tonnes (124 short tons) of VX into the Atlantic Ocean off the coasts of New York/New Jersey and Florida between 1969 and 1970. This material consisted of nearly 22,000 M55 rockets, 19 bulk containers holding 640 kg (1,400 lb) each, and one M23 chemical landmine

wow. those new york hot dogs must have a punch. good luck when those start to leak