Scianon, how do you explain that the brits are so ugly on average compared to other euro countries (germany, france...

scianon, how do you explain that the brits are so ugly on average compared to other euro countries (germany, france, italy) ?

what is the genetic explanation for this ?
island inbreeding ?
pork genetics ?
big traumatic genetic "event" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/mum-three-told-cant-complete-702734
worcesternews.co.uk/news/15630506.Success_for_blue_badge_crackdown/
worcesternews.co.uk/news/15620822.Malvern_bed_and_breakfast_is_a_winner_on_Channel_4__39_s_Four_in_a_Bed/
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/lemington-newcastle-sharon-bijin-cake-13799312
worcesternews.co.uk/news/15583431.Bounty_of_autumn_on_show_at_historic_Worcester_house/
edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/leith-primary-pupil-starts-campaign-to-give-socks-to-the-homeless-1-4583338
ladbible.com/news/news-factory-worker-awarded-10000-after-boss-wrote-her-sexist-message-20171005?c=1507194216146
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-cling-filmed-car-because-13661998
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/cleethorpes-family-locked-away-like-501502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These "people" are clearly outliers.

I think they're just not as invested in façades, why would you want to fuck someone who decomposes into a monster during the late hours and all her self esteem disappears with her make-up?

CIA, Shareblue... I know you're sliding this forum. I get that. But can we get better sliding than this?

muslims always look like that

I agree. Brits need to be expunged from the gene pool.

You continue to lie to yourself instead of facing reality bong

seriously ? here are random news item with average peeps in it

nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/mum-three-told-cant-complete-702734

worcesternews.co.uk/news/15630506.Success_for_blue_badge_crackdown/

worcesternews.co.uk/news/15620822.Malvern_bed_and_breakfast_is_a_winner_on_Channel_4__39_s_Four_in_a_Bed/

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/lemington-newcastle-sharon-bijin-cake-13799312

Our men are actually better looking than most. Besides, even our women are a hell of a lot better than Southeast Asian women. Pic related, the pride of Cambodia

fetal aclcohol syndrom

science should do humanity a favor and just please explain this british phenomenon

seriously. lack of sun ? rain ? boiled food regimen ?

worcesternews.co.uk/news/15583431.Bounty_of_autumn_on_show_at_historic_Worcester_house/

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/leith-primary-pupil-starts-campaign-to-give-socks-to-the-homeless-1-4583338

ladbible.com/news/news-factory-worker-awarded-10000-after-boss-wrote-her-sexist-message-20171005?c=1507194216146

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-cling-filmed-car-because-13661998

thanks britain !

you should have had your island sunken just for this.

Brits aren't a unified ethnic group and foreigners often mean English when they say "brit", which the family in the picture are technically British but are actually Welsh.

more
> outliers

grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/cleethorpes-family-locked-away-like-501502

fat, small, bald, grey face tone but that's not all

but how to explain that fucking "twang" in facial traits ?

damn mystery of science

Do you live here? Or did you watch the Jeremia Kike show and think you have an idea?

don't lie, JUST LIKE ME you know this is the typical
> britface

Give us back out language then you corn syrup slurping foreskin for shekels loving cunthooks

Here are some avergae faces of america in the pic. What is so amazing about them?

Where I live, the girls are stunning more often than not.

it has to have something to do with inbreeding on the island, i think. it does nothing to devalue their nation's accomplishments, but britons are some ugly fuckers.

not from USA but OK
remember you colonized that place

Lack of race mixing. Those people are extra ugly too.

Susan Boyle is Scottish you stupid cunt. You and your little sidekick agent can fuck off.
Very particular and peculiar way of putting things that, with your management approved image macro . Something only a piad shill or antifa twat would post.

there is barely a difference between autistic face and britface desu

That's so faggy.
I'm not bumping this shitty thread while posting btw fucker.

seriously