South Africa Tensions High

"SHOOT TO KILL" Go to 1:40

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=221&v=OP58pdPdhr4

Julius Malema, leader of the leftwing extremist party "Economic Freedom Fighters" in South Africa, reacts to the march against farm murders that occurred on Monday called #BlackMonday.

****Join the Sup Forumsack humanitarian brigade on discord.**** Invite link: gg/FyH22xR

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse. Moving 4.5 million people and resettling them anywhere overseas in a short amount of time would require an operation 1000x bigger than d-day. It isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4&list=RD1EGQdex7BiY&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
youtube.com/watch?v=66FCD4o40Bk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritz_rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossewabrandwag
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc
youtube.com/watch?v=E6rmzmc9RwM
sahistory.org.za/article/university-pretoria-2015-2016-student-protests-timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why don’t you start the race war then?

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

>So what will happen? Are you just waiting to die?

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>I want to help in some way. How?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities. We operate within national and international laws.

I made a discord to temporarily organise anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. Invite link:

gg/FyH22xR

gg/FyH22xR

gg/FyH22xR

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Pic related the ANC government's official response to farmers protesting their genocide.

The song he's singing in the video is "Kill the Boer" if it wasn't already clear.

Month's murder list:

5 October - Elaine Allwright (78) – Dies after being brutally beaten during a home invasion – Port Elizabeth, EC.

12 October – Elderly Woman (76) – Murdered in her home – Krugersdorp, Gauteng.

13 October – Cobus van Wyk (69) – Died from a heart attack during a farm attack – Potchefstroom, North-West.

13 October – Mark Fagan – Shot dead on his farm – Atlantis, Western Cape.

13 October – Woman (52) – Shot dead in her home – Birch Acres, Gauteng.

16 October – Martin Beneke (45) – Murdered and set alight on his farm – Magaliesburg, Gauteng.

20 October – Chris le Roux (45) – Shot dead on N4 Freeway when his car broke down – Pretoria, Gauteng.

22 October – Kyle Stols (22) - Farm manager shot dead - Jagersfontein, Free State.

24 October – Joubert Conradie (47) – Shot dead in his home on his farm – Klapmuts, Western Cape.

24 October – Luke Von Johnson – Shot dead on his farm – Kaapmuiden, Mpumalanga.

25 October - Dr Pieter van Eeden (54) – Stabbed and shot in his home - Kempton Park, Gauteng

26 October - Robin Kemper (50) – Highjacked and decapitated – Claremont, Western Cape

29 October – Elderly man (76) – Battered to death with a blunt instrument – Southport, KZN.

30 October - Sarel Erxleben (62) – Shot in his own house – Deneysville, Vrystaat.

30 October – Bokkie Potgieter (73) – Brutally chopped to death with a machete in his house – Vryheid, KZN.

31 October – Barry Baars (55) , game farmer – Shot in his own house on his farm – Ficksburg, Vrystaat.

31 October – Piet Verster (44) (former rugby league captain)– Stabbed to death with a sharp instrument in his house, 14 year old son also stabbed in the face– Stellenbosch, Western-Cape.

31 October – Willie Barnard (63) – shot, passed away on the way to hospital – Fochville, Gauteng

31 October – Young farmer from Griekwastad, Northern Cape, shot by own employee – 17:00

bump voor de boer

Ons voorvaders het geveg vir die land teen die Engelse en Kommunisme. Die land is deel van ons, Afrikaners behoort hier. Ons voorouers Piet retief was dom genoeg om probeer met 'n Zulu peace pact te maak waar hulle vir ons land gegee het in ruil vir bees,wapens,ens. Slag van bloedrivier.

Fug

Ons kort ons eie deel in die land waar die boerevolk regeer. Ons is deur baie dik kak en vir wat? Net om weg te hardloop? youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4&list=RD1EGQdex7BiY&index=3

>whites vs children of KARA BOĞA
go back to europe wh*tey

More Bok van Blerk music youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc probably going to be blasting it a lot soon.

Must be horrible to live in a country with those

>BUMP

Bump for Rhodesia.

>DOUBLE BUMP COMBO

Bok van Blerk is 'n Ikoon vir ons volk, Steve Hofmeyer is ook 'n baie goeie invloed in ons kultuur. Hy is nie bang om te se wat gaan aan nie.
youtube.com/watch?v=66FCD4o40Bk

Al ons ander celebs is liberale veraaiers.

Makes me really angry.
Why is no one talking about this in Europe?

so, SAanon, what happened with this?

En die DA push die Joode se agenda met interracial troue en gay posters. Hulle speel asof hulle Suid-Afrika kan red, maar wat hulle nie verstaan nie is dat 80% van die land is swart en hulle is barbare. Hulle kan nie met die liberale staan nie want hulle is te poes dom. Dis hoekom EFF Malema stemme kry deur swart nasionalisme en kommunisme stoot. Dom mense veral swartes wat poes niks wil werk dink dis die beste idee ooit.

That's like an Apache guy from a random town and Arizona suddenly calling himself King fo the United States and getting some random upstart journalist to post on faceberg. Zero legitimacy and the guy is a massive larper.

bump

Baie waar. Kyk net wat die nuwe DA "leier" dink van ons mars Maandag. Hy dink ons moet met klippe dood gekap wees.

C O L O N I Z E D

Destroyed the narrative that only whites can be racists and the color coalition that made SA the darling child of the NGO. Notice how if you go back to the 90's, you will see a pattern in south africa that is being pushed onto Europe currently.

They are trying to wipe out the only race that will demantle them.

Wat jij vergeet is hoe weinig Rhodesiërs betrokken waren bij hun eigen kafferisteninsurrectie, en hoeveel van die kaffers er nodig waren om wat teweeg te brengen.
Je spreekt over 80% zwart, daar waren er veel meer bij betrokken.
Paar duizend blanken daar, 4,5 miljoen blanke Afrikaner bij jullie.

Bewapen jezelf en jouw familie.
Binnenkort lekker barbecuen op kolen.

Good thing your ancestors were fighting against mine in ww2

Because the only outlets that talk about this are outlets that are not under (((their))) control, meaning the only Europeans aware of this are Sup Forumsacks.
The exception perhaps being individual families that have recently had Afrikaner over on holiday.

>live in Africa
>act surprised when Africans behave like Africans
Wew, lads.

Lol, letlo go nnyela mlungu. Re tsile go le bolaya. Hahaha . kill the boer, kill tne farmer. Back to europe Mlungu.
Apologise you pink pigs and you may be forgiven. Otherwise retla dula rele bolaya

Under Anglo domination. There was actually a movements that heavily opposed involvement in both World Wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritz_rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossewabrandwag

Nice larp. Post skin with timestamp Sipho

Because in Europe all policy must satisfy this one question. "Is it good for black cock?" Is letting in white refugees good for black cock? The answer is no. African black cock can't be satisfied when the whote pussy is in Europe. Furthermore, caring about this is bad for black cock because adding whites to the refugee total makes there less black refugees and more white refugees, making it devastating for black cock. Therefore, caring about whites in ZA is bad for black cock and will not be considered in Europe.

I don't even give a shit about South Africa but...
>posting Hetza
Top tier tastes, user.

Seriously though, if you're white and live in South Africa but can't afford to move to America or Europe, move to Botswana, it's like the least shitty African state.

"dayouth" means cuck in arabic. what does it mean in your language?

>forced to live in Africa by Jews
>Entire family murdered by savage nigger beasts
>(((media blackout)))

And you have the gall to shitpost here. Necklace yourself.

Die proses om wettig 'n lisensie te kry vat ten minste 3 maande. Police selling their firearms to gangsters because they would do anything for money. They sing songs "Kill the boer", wear T shirts that say "One settler one bullet" We hold a peacful protest and pray to God while the Kaffers burn down Universities and loot and plunder when they strike. The media is against us, The government is against us/

The Boer War was a mistake. I'm sorry SAbro.

I don't have any medical skills or the sort, but I'm willing to drop everything to come help for a higher cause. It's disgusting what's going on.

Democratic Alliance Youth League

I hope you guys have a chuckle about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

This shit right here folks is why I'm a Nazi

Cry more faggot.

It's not only that they can't afford it, it's that most of the West won't even take them. But tolerant religion of peace gets in of course.

Bump voor de boeren!

Dankie

Godspeed brothers. Volksstaat soon!

I love seeing how everyday things heat up just a bit more in South Africa. Van Rensburg said that you would have to fight again - You gotta fight, man. Even if you have to fight with your backs against the wall.

South Africa is literally what awaits the rest of the Western World once the blacks become a majority or anywhere near it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

Je bent van harte welkom mijn broeder, blijf sterk! Vecht voor jouw voortbestaan, jullie tellen ook mee in het leven!
Broederlijke Groeten,
Neder-broeder.

>BUMP

There will come a tipping point, and I think it is very near. Van Rensburg is well known amongst our volk and provides a glimmer of hope. "Die Vierkleur wapper weer".

Listen to this, he mentions what is going on in Europe right now and the drought in South Africa

Gives me chills every time.

is it not possible to migrate to namibia?

Makes me feel sad every time i read about SA.

I think it's better the shit hit the fan sooner than later. I also expect whites to organize much faster. Im just affraid this might end up just like with those Bangladeshi muslims. Big bad whites murdering innocent dindus. Fortunately it's southern hemisphere - far away from main geopolitical theatres. UN will be extra lazy. Trump should oppose any USA soldiers to mingle there, also Europe should be divided on this issue whether to send soliders. Both China and Russia have no capability to move troops there. You might expect probably some African expeditions trough.

"When the Ice starts melting" He said that in the 1910s

That's back when they thought global cooling was a thing. He talked about Europe's immigration crises too and the rise(also the fall) of a black government.

moar cute european anime girls please

White South African and Rhodesia bros, quick rundown?

fuck. well at lease SA will be made white agian

Would that be any better? Whites are a small minority there and there is very little arable land

youtube.com/watch?v=E6rmzmc9RwM

Hij doet zijn naam eer aan.

It's part of the plan. See discord for more info.

This is what is happening on a Daily Basis on white Farmes in our country. Government turns a blind eye,Media barely reports it. EFF and ANC Incite white genocide.

Vervang daai kaffer vlag asseblief

OP I am so so sorry for ll of that bullshit that is happening to you guys, I cannot believe this bullshit can fly nowadays. I hope your country gets its shit together and a good leader arises.
Good luck my friend

Tfw south african dad
what do i do?

Graag, heb je een precieze vlag in gedachten?
Het liefst in hoge kwaliteit.
Een naam van de is ook goed.

lol say that to a boers face irl and he'd smash ur brown face in

van de vlag is ook goed*

Hierdie vlag

Komt goed, hoed de draad in leven, en je zult een verbeterde vlag versie zien.

Best of luck chaps

All that rugby did some good

Je kan ook naar Duitsland komen. Iedere witte Afrikaan is hier heel welkom. Of man of vrouw of jong of oud maakt al niet uit.

>Thoughts and prayers the post

Implying the whole Sup Forums wouldn't fight for a white ethno state.

Eendrag maak mag.

Gottgeschwindigkeit user

Come to Turkey. You have my invite. We welcome all refugees.

>dotrash
>fighting anything but gravity and autism
yeah nah

Where you get these?

How redpilled is the average white normie in SA?
Is it like an open secret? Or is it full of sjw and apologists?

Stop projecting, Stalin.

what would a geographic break up of SA look like? where are most whites/boers concentrated atm? Where would a potential boer ethno state be in the aftermath of war, and would there be potential for a pan white European state as well?

>South Africa
sir, you are using the wrong flag

>our own country again after 100 years
>every prime minister and president after 1910 and before 1994 was an Afrikaner

Don't be so melodramatic

I've done a lot of searching online to see about taking in refugees. I have three rooms in my house that are unoccupied and the shit y'all are going through is horrible.

Get the fuck out of my EU servers, Vadim.

What are the best/whitest places apart from Orania and Kleinfontein in RSA?

There are 1.5 million whites in the South African diaspora, why not be like Jews and get them to send you money and lobby their governments? Australia in particular might be more eager to help since kicking South Africa in the nuts could bolster Australia's own mining industry.

Another user posted them on Sup Forums the other day. Reverse image search brings up sahistory.org.za/article/university-pretoria-2015-2016-student-protests-timeline

I'd welcome these White Afrikaners into the USA. Good people.