There was no actual reason to vote for Trump, yet you guys still defied logic and decency and did it anyways

There was no actual reason to vote for Trump, yet you guys still defied logic and decency and did it anyways.

Why? What do you, as an individual, gain from letting an orange manchild seize control of your country?

please stop shitposting using BnHA.

It increased our power level tenfold.
Can you feel it?
CAN YOU FEEL IT!?

>orange manchild
>posts image with even more childish insults and baseless accusations of racism
>deigns to tell others what their motivations really were and what they really think
Typical wannabe tyrant Leftist spreading lies and insults a 5th grader is too mature to buy into.

You forgot to mention his tiny hands, btw.

>There was no actual reason to vote for Trump
he doesn't have a vagina

You mean the power that didn't go to defeating Obamacare, ISIS and Muslim immigration to the U.S.?

Maybe you should worry about your own situation and not America's?

He is a giant pussy (look at how he kissed Schumer's boots while trying to kill Obamacare) though, so that might count

It's almost like you're disappointed Trump isnt the authoritarian tyrant you wish you could be.

All those things will be defeated.
For Trump shall help us on the path to Jew annihilation.
Jew.
Tee hee. I seeeeee yooooou!
See? Power level. Tenfold.

Jew annihilation? He's surrounded by Jews in the White House (President Kushner is the one pulling the idiot's strings HAHAHA)!

Epic fail!

We had to bring the happening.

So we've gone from Frederica Wilson saying Trump is insensitive to ad hominems? Trump must be winning

He's jewing Jews. It's fun to watch.
Power level. Tenfold.

Why do you fly a U.N. flag? Aren't you proud of your own country?

They started with the adhoms right off the bat. Libtards are always projecting their faults unto others.

endless lulz and tears, either from SJWfags or Tumptards

It's called the economy you retard.

Sometimes? They use the OTHER one to spice shit up.
And to make things clear, the really sicko Jews use the UN and EU flags because that IS their flag. As they see it.
Getting the picture? Yea....gross.

FREEEEEEEEEDOM
*dies*

yfw you realise All Might is a younger trump

>implying killary was an option for us

Do it for the lulz .... literally.

OK, yeah, sure, the puppet is somehow above Kushner. OK yeah. MAGA!!!

Debt is still going up, and his tax plan is already looking like a failure. But yeah, the economy bro! Fuck being smart, TRUMPS GONNA FIX THE ECONOMY! DEY TERK ARE JERBS!!

>OK, yeah, sure, the puppet is somehow above Kushner
I like how you think your opinions are facts that constitute arguments.

>OK, yeah, sure, the puppet is somehow above Kushner. OK yeah. MAGA!!!

Now you're getting the spirit! We're learning to jew too! We're learning too! It's fun!

STOP RESPONDING TO BAIT

A goofy moronic businessman whose main failure is his inability to keep his mouth shut vs a slimy, unlikeable, corrupt woman who was on the ballot solely due to it being "her turn".

Yeah, not much reason to vote for him I guess.

Always remember to report threads that do not meet board standards

>muh so random sharptoothed yandere gril

get some real taste.

>There was no actual reason to vote for Trump, yet you guys still defied logic and decency and did it anyways.

And it was different for Hillary? People have different opinions, get over it.

Wait did you just resort fat-shaming? Mods!!!

>Loves Jews
>None vote for him
>Hasn't done anything for them aside from lip service
The gymnastics that go on in your head must be astounding.

Fun.

When no Jews are nearby, antisemites tend to see jewry everywhere. You simply evidenced that you completely lost your mind to what's real. Protip: Trump's opposition owns more than enough whiteness to attack you fascist scumbags anywhere.

The destruction of the (((united nations)))

It's so cute to see dogs that look like their owners

I voted for Trump because I'm a racist and I hate Mexicans.

What gymnastics? It's called "thinking" - I know that's something hard for Trump supporters.

Anyways, Trump has Jewish family members. He's not going to get rid of them. Your people will be replaced.

>What gymnastics? It's called "thinking"
Are you trying to say that it's real in your mind?

You think you can disparage me, even though you're most likely a poorfag laborer or thousands in debt for a career you might never get? You have nothing.

Voting against Hillary was reason enough. Even if you didn't like Trump himself, it was still better to vote for him than vote for Hillary. And that's what many many people did. They voted against her.

>united nations
you lost the right to an opinion when you made Mugabe a good will ambassador.

The philosophy of the day nihilism and that's slowly turning into absurdism. We're living in this society as average people who have seemingly very little control over anything but our own thoughts and actions. Meanwhile there are people essentially playing "the game" at such a high level that they might as well not even be human. Politicians, celebrities, the very rich and powerful. The nihilistic attitude of "nothing matters" has been cultivated by years of buying into consumerism and pop culture. We've all been raised on a very heavy diet of television, movies and advertising and don't really recognize the real world for what it is. We've killed our justice libido watching movies and TV shows where the good guys always win. We don't bother pursuing ideas because the world is so big that surely somebody else is working on it already. So just those two ideas alone really hamper any sort of large scale swell of action by the average person. Some great injustice happens and we collectively get outraged and then shrug, "the good guys always win, they're probably working on it". So we've kind of just been raised as spectators. We're just watching the circus like it's not our world like we're not active participants. That's where nihilism turns into absurdism. the attitude of "nothing matters" turns into "this is crazy, that might as well happen, everything's crazy" and in that mindset when you enter a voting booth it's a bit like a choose your own adventure book. You go "yeah sure, why the fuck not, that'll be different, this is all so goddamned absurd anyway. Let's see if anything really does matter".

It is Kek's will that Trump is president. That is all.

>even though you're most likely a poorfag laborer or thousands in debt for a career you might never get? You have nothing.
Whew, that projection.

You're right, I can disparage you, and apparently it's quite easy.

You're getting the oven.

Saged.

Kek is not real, you small-cocked alt-rightie

Kill yourself

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Trump supporters, everyone.