TICK TOCK FAGGOTS

>no verified checkmark
fake news

He runs truepundit.com and has broken news in the past.

>literally who makes a happening post on twitter
OMG 'PEDES GET READY HILLARY GOING TO JAIL!!!

Gonna be.....dare i say it...YUGE
haha
MAGA

PODESTA DA MOLESTA

WH user WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Truepundit is pretty good as far as news goes. Not perfect but it's on the level of Fox.

TruePundit was one of the biggest fucking click farms during the election -- kept rehashing Weiner laptop "happening" bullshit. I seem to recall them re-trotting out their own earlier article at some point. If this faggot is right, it's only because he takes the cue from Hannity and others.

Obama will be the only former First Monkey in US history to be strapped to the hood of a rocket ship and shot into space

>pretty good
>fox

Wow I can't believe the racism here. Reported this website to SPLC and FBI. You'll be shut down in days!

lol
any minute now right?
you're delusional

>on the level of fox

He seems to have cleaned up his act a lot and reached at least GatewayPundit-tier, so we'll see.

WH user is a fag. He only bought up Podesta when Q Patriot user came on and dropped the goods. If Q is right, get your popcorn ready

Thomas Paine on twitter such a giant faglord

I do hope something is coming but fuck this guy

Lol
Slide shill

Hilldawg going down. Digits verify.

You may laugh but have fun explaining to your lawyer why you posted racist hate speech!!1

I've been around plenty of the WH user threads and the latest one seemed legit.
The problem though is that we have been lied too many times in the past, so the best strategy is probably to not buy into it. I'm not holding my breath, that's for sure.

Trump is gonna be perp walked out of the White House. Mueller has all the evidence that Russian agencies changed the ballot results in 2016 and HRC actually won.

This, unfortunately. I'll believe it when I see it but chances are this guy is plowing hot air.

>Slide shill
don't ever call me that again you fucking nigger

A FUCKING LEAF

Links, screenshots?

Which news site would you suggest?

Yeah RIGHT SHILL
Mueller has the evidence alright...... that Russians changed her DIAPER on election night
2 scoops for Trump
2 poops for her

>2 pulitzer nominations for investigative journalism
>5 Gerald Loeb awards
>literally who
Whats it like to constantly fall for fake news?

Not blindly following FNC like a boomer and taking stories from several different sources to ensure validity. Not grasping onto every literal who with a website and claims of a "happening".

Literally who cares about any of this
Build the wall and line congress up against it. Anything less is cuckoldry and mot worth my vote.

For those of you that missed it

Tick tock!

That's fucking /leftypol/, you cunts. I can't believe how many replies they still get.

The only articles worth a shit from true pundit are authored by "Investigative Burea", everything else that populates the site is pulled from other sources so he can get some ad revenue.
>do you even into bootstrapping?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

Forgot the title of the video but after Manafort turned himself in, Jason Chaffetz did an interview. He was talking about Manafort's work with the Podesta group and slipped up and said "pizza" then corrected himself to say "piece of evidence". I made me laugh at first. Then i couldn't help but think how strange it was.

He said 11/3 was when pedosta will get nicked

Is that so..

Is trump announcing Fed chair today?

T-Paine rocks. Only reason I ever go on Twitter

*inhales*
BLUMPF!

In 15 minutes when this turns out to be literally nothing you can go back to whatever larper thread you need to latch onto next.

It would actually be better if a shill larp about Hillary's arrest came true. They'd be crying in the shower for months.

WH user is a confirmed disinfo larp.

haha the media is jewper pissed that their big hyped monday (((arrests))) were just a nothing burger

really only the people in the hannity network are reliable these days and apparently Truth pundit too, pulitzer nominee nice

Just scroll through his feed. He's had an inside track on the Mueller and U1 happenings.
>Almost as good as fox
Uhh, the only redeeming qualities of Fox news right now is Tucker, not just for his on air personality, but also that he has a long career of being an actual journalist, and knows a lot of people. Example: He has CI's from The Podesta Group, U1 and even US Customs / ICE leaking him docs and info.
Otherwise, the rest of fox is a bunch of guys who have made their way up the talk radio circuit or news reader circuit. They literally just fill time / read out what the producer says in their ear. Think Shep during a happening, he just sounds like a broken Android trying to repeat scoops off of Twitter 15mins after they break.

nice bait.

Robert Mercer has jumped ship. It is over for little racist drumpfkins. By the end of this year, Trump, his family, Bannon etc will all be indicted, removed and jailed . They are all pawns in Soros-Mercer Chess game and Mercer just resigned from the game
Game over Pol

>MFW people rail on Fox

>MSNBC is stupid that means FNC is based!

It used to be legit but has since been co-opted.
That's the problem with namefagging without a tripcode.

>FAGGOTS
Why the homophobia?

I'll be here waiting for the happenings

What is wrong with you Canadians?

No "tick took" confirmation words

Um.... what about Laura Ingraham? Her show is 2 days old, and her guests, in order have been (1) General Kelly, (2) Justice Clarence Thomas, and (3) tonight, President Trump.

But you should go back and watch MeeAgain Kelly interview...whoever and CNN where you can watch fake & gay Don Lemon interview other paid radical leftists and they can all agree with each other's conspiracy theories

>What is wrong with you Canadians?
What is wrong with you homophobes?

Trust no one. Fox poor-fair. CNN,MSNBC shit tier
Networks are the networks.

they're faggots

I want to believe

We believe that diversity is our strength.

These constant promises for arrests/indictments/happening on certain dates is a psyop to discourage Sup Forums from taking anything serious. Basically the boy who cried wolf

>It used to be legit
that must be a good while ago, before july atleast

Nothing wrong with doing right, cissy

cable news is shit and should die, anyone who watches any of those channels only perpetuates the problem with the media in the USA

This is the fag that runs TruePundit

Its nothing, trust me

bullcrap

alirght thanks fro the heads up gonna go to sleep

He correctly informed us of the July 27th happenings. That's the last time it's been legit.

inb4 it's nothing

TICK
>TOCK

ONE HOUR

TICK
>TOCK

he already announced it. Some guy named Powell.

What? It's in one minute

I know. I hope le meme magic is real and their larps fucking backfire on their asses.

1 minute until nothing you fucking mouthbreathing retard

stop saying tick tock you autismos. Last fox news bullshit didn't even make a ripple. Losers.

I'm working on it, gotta get them (you)s senpai

sure fucking dont

Well?

WHAT IS IT

It’s 12:31

still waiting

looks like its nothing again Drumpanzees! ahahahahaha

BOOOOM!!!!

Nice "scoop" he has there lol

Not going to lie, it has been hilarious that only suburban retards voted for Drumpf but I am getting so sleepy.

12:34

literally nothing

Another nothingburger, this is Hannity all over

We already knew they had a shit case against manafort for the last few days.

Manafort was pardoned for intel

you wont be sleepy when Justin gets perp-walked before the end of his term.

Wow can't wait for the salt

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

who is this we? Your friends in Israel? you fucking kike

Where is this story?

Hi I am Sean Hannity I have a movie coming out starring Kevin Sorbo. The clock is ticking between now and when it enters a theatre near you.

oh so the right wing actually started copying the fake news model of liberals where they write op-eds and pretend its news