/cat/ - Catalonia general - Jailhouse edition

>tfw no catalonia general

BREAKING
>Catalonia crisis: Spain's prosecutors call for Puigdemont's arrest
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41840070

>Catalonia independence: Ousted Catalan vice president Oriol Junqueras arrives in Madrid for questioning
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-independence-catalan-vice-president-oriol-junqueras-madrid-rebellion-charges-spain-court-a8032696.html

>Opinion - Spain wants revenge. But arresting Catalan leaders only gives us strength
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/02/spain-arresting-catalan-leaders-madrid-independence

>Voices - Here in Catalonia, people no longer feel like they live in a democracy
independent.co.uk/voices/catalonia-day-of-the-dead-independence-referendum-carles-puigdemont-franco-a8032026.html

So yeah, Spain has suspended catalan autonomy and is literally going to put all of the government in jail. Catalonia absolutely humiliated. Congrats I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

ara.cat/politica/consellers-govern-puigdemont-declaracio-audiencia-nacional_0_1898810179.html
youtu.be/kTmC7AtV9ow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillars_of_Hercules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spain's growth by region.

Really activates the old almonds.

BREAKING

JUDGE HAS ORDERED PRISON FOR ALL MEMBERS OF CATALAN PARLIAMENT THAT TESTIFIED TODAY

CATALAN GOVERNMENT CONFIRMED GOING TO JAIL

>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

çara.cat/politica/consellers-govern-puigdemont-declaracio-audiencia-nacional_0_1898810179.html

I can already sense all Manolos Ctrl+F the catalog for the word Catalonia. Brace yourselves before the thread turns to shit.

Btw economic growth nowadays is a codeword for increasing population via immigration. That map is very bad for us and valencian bros.

Te game is over, accept this.

>But arresting Catalan leaders only gives us strength
>Independentists win the elections again in December
>They try again to become independent
>They get arrested
Is this the future you want?

Is like... we can't break the law and walk away!!

bootlicker detected

If that's the plan to keep Spain together you have already lost.

i guess they will call for independent cells

Greetings from Chechnya people of Catalonya.

We may be of different faiths, cultures, customs and geographic locations but we support your cause against aggressive, oppressive and power worshiping slaves and cucks. You must fight for your freedom and you must use all tools at your disposal. I hope u will overthrow slaves of monarchy and send them back where they belong, in a dirty shithole.

So when are you will be officially independent?

Delusional, your volksgeist is weak

And your plan is to keep breaking the law, whining when the police do their job and then wondering why no one except some leftists sides with your cause. How do you plan to become independent again?

show flag faggot

what flag out of my 12 proxies do u want mongrel?

Thanks man, who knows when we will be finally independent but we will keep fighting. Spain has shown how desperate they are and if their measures towards Catalonia will always be imprisonment of politicians, dissolution of the regional goverment and autonomy, economic stranglement and such, independence will come sooner than later.

>muh law
>muh justification of police brutality
I think by now Spain has demostrated its laws mean shit, none care about laws if they go against the will of the people.
But I gotta thank Rajoy because when it seemed things were cooling he adds more fuel to the fire. We need more chimpouts coming from Madrid if we want to win the next election.

Canary islands almost the same than Catalunya and more than madrid?
The hell is happeing in Canary islands?

Stop it with the meme flag.

Says the meme flag.

two things:

1) ALL nations have the right to self determination.

2) 'Muh constitution' is not a valid argument. Just because something is 'the law' doesn't make it automatically right or infallible. The Spanish constitution prohibiting independence referendums is wrong and goes against basic democracy.

3) If the EU had not been so one-sided in its support of Spain and condemnation of Catalonia, pain would have not felt empowered to imprison the Catalonian government.

4) Spain has now reversed its 40 year foray into democracy in one fell swoop.

Economic growth due to increased population via immigration. A very bad thing.
If we checked growth in GDP per capita it will probably be the opposite of that.

Kek

youtu.be/kTmC7AtV9ow

you should not abide the "constitution" of your oppressor. They will never grant you a referendum and will never let you go always saying its "unconstitutional" to cedes territories. You should start real protests like setting on fire buildings with Spain's centralized government elements. You need to cause as much pain in the ass for central government as possible. And if they will respond to this with force they will be stopped by the bigger players in the region and catalans will receive a lot of support from other countries and semi political groups.

Basically you should not play the game by their rules, because you cant win in it from the start.

Hmmmm i cant belive to someone who use that memeflag. post proves about that...

>inb4 i dont even care about catalunya, just interested in what its going on with the econoy in canary islands.

yes i realise that's four things. and here's a 5th:

Madrid's heavyhandedness is to provoke the only thing which can save the situation long-term for Spain - an armed Catalonian insurrection Northern Ireland-style.

Catalonia would lose the moral highground and Spain would have an excuse to send the army in and dissolve the Catalan parliament for good. Independence parties would be censored. Anyone speaking of independence would be a 'terrorist' and liable to be imprisoned or even shot.

Assange go home

You realise your own flag has elements which refer to territories which are not under Spanish jurisdicion, right?

Your own flag is the original meme flag.

'Spain' is a meme, for we all know 'Spain' means Castille.

The fuck are you talking about madboy?

If I was Assange I would already be home.

If I was Assange my flag would show as UK

Dumb fucking spic.

Puigdemont fleeing like a coward and selling all his "comrades" hahaha

Your royal crest on that meme flag of yours depicts the pillars of hercules, one of which is Gibraltar.

Are you so dumb you don;t know your own history or your own flag? Fucking dumb spic.

in our language there is a saying:

"you cant fry a fish and have a clean frying pan"

These guys are starting to chimp out

You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs

You also

Companys, és hora d'agafar els fusells per la pàtria!
Surt al carrer!

Catalans (the politicians) weren't even trying to get the independence for real. It was a bluff to get more Justice and Taxes power. They miscalculated and decided to go forward for lols.
Supporting this jewery, I can only think of people who always want to see Spain or Europe burn, like English or Russians. Or truly brainwashed mouthbreathing retards like some Catalans themselves.

that's what i've always said
but the social organisations are all about m-muh pacifism
fuck that

We won't obey their consitution because as you've said it is done so none can separate but we can't go hardcore and start burning places and killing spanish plants either because then they will have the excuse to use the military to take over Catalonia. The EU knows that if we get our independence Spain will go bankrupt dragging all the EU with them so they will side with Spain even during a military occupation of Catalonia.

This. The basques already tried that and failed, we need to do it peacefully.

Don’t bother, they are a bunch of cowards. The problem is Rajoy. He will try to reform the Constitution

Let me dubt a lot about that... i dont think that one of the pillars refers to Gibraltar itself.

Also, if you cant answer my question about the canary islands economy you can to get fucked by a emu, you butthurted faggot.

You think nationalism is dictated by what is best for the corporations?

Do you think whenever there has been a revolution the people have said 'oh whait this might make the emrchant unhappy, we best call it off'?

You're a cuck, sucking on the jew's shekel.

who cares stupid chink

this was tried in the age before internet, globalisation and etc. The biggest challenge is getting enough guns + AT weapons and if your leaders would do this at the same time with basques nobody would stop you.

You underestimate the amount of people who would side with catalans in a war.

1) Catalonia isn't a nation no matter how much they shout it and say nanananan
2) There isn't a single federation in the world that has mean by which a state can become independent.
3)Fucking hell, the E.U. is shit, but your argument is what E.U. likes I must dislike! When it's obvious they need to support spain, as spain is the country actually in the E.U. It has nothing to do with the backwards ideological principales that the Catalans have.
4) If me and a group of friends vote that we should kill some guy, it's anti democratic if the government stop us? Why not vote to take freedom of speech of certain groups I don't like?

>Cuando su merced no dispone del tiempo necesario para unirse al Discord pero si para shitpostear en Sup Forums

er yes it does my dumb spic chum. They represent the pillars of hercules, one of which is gibraltar.

and Gib is Anglo clay! You spics are so cucked.

You asked a question about the canary islands? What have the canary islands got to do with it?

Why are you bringing up an entirely unrelated point? its your flag i take issue with. the economy is irrelevent. all spain is fucked economically, but economics dont preclude a nation from becoming independent.

Tienes fiebre amarilla?

dumb taco

1)by that logic you should be spanish, mexico isn't a nation no matter how much you shout it and say nananan
2)that's obvious, yet many states have become independent in the last century alone
3)fuck E.U.
4)that makes no sense at all

Catalans live too well to throw everything and revolt violently.

Here in Valencia we've seen an uptick in Muslim families with their 4-6 kids over near government housing.

Que ganas de que os tireis al monte cual vulgares etarras. Que ganas de hacer jaque mate de una puta vez a esta situacion.

Hurra Spain, Huraa the King, Hurra the order and the law. Take smarties

a nation is a people, an ethnic group, a culture.

it doesnt refer to a 'state' - c.f. the jewish nation or the nation of islam.

2) your point is retarded. Montenegro became independent from Serbia. Scotland could have become independent from UK. UK is becoming independent from EU. South Sudan became independent from Sudan.

comparing independence to murder is just emotive bullshit.

This thread is pathetic. Same for /pol

Kekistan is as real as an independant catalonia, you know

At least you were independant for a handful of seconds, not bad

>Here in Catalonia, people no longer feel like they live in a democracy

This should really worry Madrid. These sentiments are a prelude to civil war.

>worry

Worrying

>You asked a question about the canary islands?
It was my first and unique question.
But you prefer shitposting and act like a retard butthurted for no reason, fucking aussie shitposter man...

Also
>They represent the pillars of hercules

A mythological/symbolical thing, dosnt represent to Gibraltar itself as territory.

you realise France is just a Germanic plaything, right? You exist at the whim of Germany.

So when's the fighting gonna start?

Who is your head of state, you master of independence?

then spain will never let you go and will cuck you with constitution and courts. Violence is only option.

MANOLOS YOU FUCKED UP. YOU CAN'T TAKE US JUNQUERAS AWAY FROM US.

WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE, MANOLOS AND XARNEGOS OUT

Never, they are a bunch of virgin cowards.

Rajoy will try to change the Constitution to satisfy the oligarchs next year.

Sorry Manolo, la pagueta s'acabara aviat

YOU CAN'T TAKE POLITICAL PRISONERS IN 2017

manolo que vuela
manolo a la cazuela

yeah, it symbolises... gibraltar, one of the pillars of hercules....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillars_of_Hercules

>666
Junqueras confirmed for beign a demonic entity

I'm with you brother. Need to take these m*ketos and x*rnegos out. And we need our Galician brothers on board to destroy Spain once and for all.

oi tan kumpania

Of course he is, look at those eyes lmao

Democracy is power to the dumbest majority, so good they feel out of one.

Trumps mother is scottish, therefore britain rules the USA again! wooo!

nice logic, brainlet.

Remember this genetic waste is the person catalans idolize

>Implying

Who is your head of state, you master of independence?

All of the prisoners are going to go to different penitenciaries hahahahhhaahahahhaah

Sup Forums ens roba

>average Manolo

Junqueras is the savior of the Catalan people.
The only demons are Manolos and Moortuguese. We Catalans are the only whites in the peninsula.

Soundtrack

This genetic waste outsmarted the whole spanish goverment.

fuck off

I will repeat
its just a mythological/symbolic thing, dosnt represent the territory/government or anything relative of the "modern" gibraltar as territory.

Do you mind if I save this image, company?

Yeah, totally white

>Outsmarted
>In jail
>Catacucks too coward to do anything like always
>Pro-unity catalans could crush indepecucks anyday in a confrontation

Yeah, tahts why he is in jail hahah

he is obviously xarnego
we catalans are closer genetically to french and north italian than to and*lusians

>Outsmarted
>Gets BTFO in every single debate
>Is in jail
>Cacalans are such pussies they wil only whine on Twatter

>YOU CAN'T TAKE US JUNQUERAS AWAY FROM US.

We can, at least one of the eyes

Of course not company. We Catalans are generous, we pay all of Spanish lazy ass paguitas.

That was good

remember

THIS.

Funny you say that when Half Shartalonia is Andalusian

Feel sorry for them. They were beaten in the streets to only have their politicians jailed.

Nah, fuck them. Losers.