Why are liberals so easily offended

lol of course they hate this guy, he actually publicly stated that Obamacare was shit and stood his ground

Didn't he threaten to fire people who voted a certain way?

There's a Papa John's at my college food court. There was once an ice cream shop at my college that went under after the students found out the owners were Trump supporters. So imagine how this will playout

Liberals will always look emotional and wild because they have to argue for what they believe in.

The current rhetoric of the right is to criticise the left for acting out of faith or having honest beliefs.
Meanwhile, the right can have bizarre beliefs like "gas the kikes", and then simply laugh them off as jokes, because they are amused at others getting offended by frivolous statements.

This also means that the right can throw around ideas without having to use words or ideas responsibly. The discourse becomes discrediting left for bringing up serious issues or standing up for what they believe in, whereas the right can delight in bad faith.

The idea becomes not to have an actual discourse on any political subjects, but to use memes to grow group-think and then intimidate and disoncern.

The contrast is that groups like "the alt-right" don't have any actual political beliefs. Their entire rhetoric is "anti-left", and if you push them for any solutions they will shy away by bringing up other things or posting memes.

t. Vox

of course the economic impact to the proletarian amazingly doesn't even enter their mind

Point proven

tl;dr, you gotta customize the pasta next time, for example you could've added PIZZA! to the start of this one

Spoilers: not pasta

>Just 14 cents

Citation needed

I made a mistake by ordering pepperoni with BBQ sauce. It was actually pretty good

They take themselves too seriously

fuck off, Eurofaggot.

You fucking dumbass the difference between the left and the right is the left is actively attempting to ruin people’s lives for having an opposing political opinion

Papa Johns is now the only pizza allowed in my home. You're heard me right Podesta.

I'm sorry but isn't it the conservative dipshit owner the one who is easily offended by people kneeling for the national anthem? What a fag.

Bump

>Just called in an order for 200 large anchovy and mushroom.
We're pretty easy targets too though, considering how much we chase around le 56% threads all day.

High estrogen

Cthulhu swam left because creativity wins. When the left went to war on creativity, they BECAME cultural conservatives who could never win cultural fights. Now Cthulhu will swim right for a time, until the left goes back to delighting once more in bad faith.

If you seriously can't see anything in the right but "anti-left" (obvs I know this is a pasta but bear with me), you're blind.