/SPA/ the catalonian issue

JAIL FOR EVERYONE GLORIOUS EDITION

HAHAHAHAHAH PRISION INCONDICIONAL SIN FIANZA
>unconditional prison without bail
CATALAKEKS POLITICIANS JAIL FOR GOOD CONFIRMED
rtve.es/noticias/20171102/junqueras-llega-audiencia-nacional-para-declarar-rebelion-sedicion-malversacion/1631922.shtml

PUIGDEMONT DETENTION ORDERED TO BRUSSELS
rtve.es/noticias/20171102/peticion-detencion-puigdemont-cuatro-exconsellers/1632017.shtml

IF FINALLY HAPPENED, MY LADS
THIS IS A CELEBRATION THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

lavanguardia.com/politica/20171102/432543519658/prision-junqueras-turull-govern.html
lavanguardia.com/politica/20171102/432545103422/juez-orden-detencion-puigdemont.html
twitter.com/search?q=Junqueras&src=tren
racocatala.cat/forums/fil/214217/el-govern-a-la-preso?pag=1
twitter.com/juancarlosmohr/status/926007219157700608
youtube.com/watch?v=g0gHpTNlfIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it finally happened

lavanguardia.com/politica/20171102/432543519658/prision-junqueras-turull-govern.html

lavanguardia.com/politica/20171102/432545103422/juez-orden-detencion-puigdemont.html

MUH FASCISM IN 3...2...

international detention order for Puchi and his squad

delicious

twitter.com/search?q=Junqueras&src=tren

Problem with that is that he's not a real criminal. He's a political opponent, and as such he may be entitled to asylum somewhere for political persecution.

I wouldn't apply anywhere in Europe, though. Except maybe in Switzerland or Norway.

>he's not a real criminal
I doubt that is true
>treason
>sedition
>improper use of public funds

Spain has demostrated it is a banana republic and ofc all low iq manolos will think this is a win for them. You know a country is fucked when it needs to imprison politicians to keep it together.

Misuse of public funds is usually typified in most countries.

Wow it almost reminds me of South America.

>treason
No true. He didn't betray his country to anybody. There is no enemy who does damage to Spain because of the referendum.

>sedition
A purely political point.

>improper use of public funds
If the funds of a democracy can't be used to hold referendums, i.e. ask the people what they want, it's not really a democracy. If that is the case, everybody has the obligation to fight the system that prevents a free practice of democracy.

When I say Puidgemont is no criminal, I don't mean he didn't violate any laws. I mean that he harmed nobody and nothing. And that is the point countries consider or should consider when they think of extradicting people.

>Hey Belgium
>yes
>yes
>it's me
>go package puchi with some bubble wrap, and send him in the next flight
>yes
>yes
>thank you

I am sorry but you don't know what you are talking about

you can't use public fund to hold an illegal referendum
you can't declare a republic that is literally illegal and goes against the constitution of your country
you can't ignore the authority of your country, and kidnap Catalonia because 40% of the people there want independence

The problem is, if you believe what Puchi says, you are getting memed big time, because he is lying again and again

I'm not sure what I'm talking about but if California wanted to leave we would let them, then invaid and take our land back probably kill some of the coastal people, so just wanted to say congrats Spain.

It is not illegal in the international point of view. It is not illegal in the Catalonian point of view. It is only illegal in the Spanish point of view.

As I said: This has nothing to do with law, it is a purely political point. It doesn't matter if Spain finds or writes a law that then was broken. If Puidgemont seeks asylum somewhere and the local government extradites him to Spain, they will be regarded as political oppressors, as enemies of freedom. No country wants that.

It is totally different from if Puidgemont had murdered somebody, or stolen ten million Euros to enrich himself.

>If the funds of a democracy can't be used to hold referendums, i.e. ask the people what they want, it's not really a democracy
When x money is destined to, lets say, fix the roads but instead is used to fund a referendum (illegal at that) thats a crime you fucking retard.

the Spanish point of view is the only point of view, because Catalonia is a part of Spain. That is the only legal point of view.
It is also the international point of view, as confirmed by everyone in the world, except those belgium separatists fags, and the reason why Puchi escaped to Belgium
I can't believe you got memed by the Puchi narrative. It is a literal lie, and EVERY CATALONIAN IS A SPANIARD. Not even 40% wants to go solo. Catalonia is not a country

If Puidgemont were in Spain, that would be true.
However, he is not.
That makes you wrong.

I am sorry but you don't know what you are talking about
he is an escaped criminal
people in my country are literally celebrating that the justice engine in Spain WORKS
Catalonians too, because they are happy being Spaniards

You are wrong, he is a criminal and he knows it, thats why he fleed.

thank you, mate
Catalonia is Spain, and the majority of Catalonians are based Spaniards

Puchi sold the meme using the muh violence worldwide
and it is a fucking lie

If he were an escaped criminal, police would arrest him.
But that's only your opinion, and your opinion doesn't count at all in other countries.

As I said it's a huge difference between somebody committing a real crime and somebody just pissing off some old Spanish politicians trying to bring more democracy to his own country.

the thing is, you don't understand, the international order of detention is about to happen at the end of this afternoon
it is not a matter of opinion
what you know is a matter of opinion
going against the law is a crime, and that is what he did
they even wasted 300mill e in that fake referendum
their political party has destroyed public property
once again: don't believe puchi lies, and read REAL INFO

Let me explain.
Spain == Turkey.
Turkey has demanded several Turks that live in Europe be arrested for "political crimes". Of course that doesn't happen.
Same with Puidgemont. If some country arrests him, they will have a big problem with their own population.

>Catalonians too, because they are happy being Spaniards
Speak for yourself Manolo.

not the case, and Belgium has already confirmed full support of legality, and that is Spain. This is not a political issue, and I have already told you why
Puigdemont is larping for the electoral campaign
New elections this 21 Dec, so he will play the victim card to try to grab more votes for the next election

the good thing is: if they get prosecuted prior to elections, they will not be able to go for the vote
that is the best scenario to finally get rid of these wackos

You lost, get over it, don't take us too far or right wing squads will kill you all one by one

Let me explain:
Germany=Turkey
Go make me a kebab.
Now, seriously, if you think that holding an illegal referendum with each person voting many times is a legit excuse for indipendence, then, I am afraid you must be a serious cuck or Turkish. No one is above the Law.

>right wing squads
We would make you a favour if we killed your right wing squads. Fucking subhumans I swear.

You are cowards, violence doesn't suit you fancy asses, history proves it

Daily reminder well-known independentist Rufian is still getting paid in the SPANISH parlament

interesting

Those are poligoneros from the nineties, aren't they? Prolly from castefa, or some other equally shitty town in Barcelona outskirts, judging by that la roja shirt plus barça scarf with catalonia's flag. Nice disinfo pic tho.

T O L D

If a sweeping majority of Catalonia wanted independence, they would have voted so in the 6 or so referendums and polls they had over the last decade. As things are now, less than 40% want independence.

The sham "public democratic poll" they held was a joke. No security (several people voted in 10 booths), no neutral party counting the votes, and funded with public funds (which means something else, be it roads, healthcare, education,... got less money because they wanted to hold an ellection).
The act of voting itself is not the problem, is how they did it.

There's also the problem that for the past century all of Spain has been feeding tax money into Catalonia to make it into Spain's engine, so to speak. Combining tourism and industry into the same area.
They want to leave now, like a spoiled brother that always got the best of everything and bullied his siblings, and now hates his parents for whatever reason.

>disgusting xarnego thread
get out of my country please

catalonia would have the GDP of switzerland without manolos

Salt everyone, tons of salt for free

racocatala.cat/forums/fil/214217/el-govern-a-la-preso?pag=1

You are already Albania tier with the companies leaving in droves, you cannot sustain yourself

JUST

>Franco Norris ITT
best timeline

Lobotomized zombies can't think for themselves.

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ that Franco left everything atado y bien atado.

The companies leaving are butiflers, we don't want them, we will recover what we lost in month now that we don't have to pay all Andalusians.

hahahaha

You really are a lobotomized low IQ catalan retard

That level of delusion...

I'm starting to seriously considering asking the World Psychiatric Association to diagnose this newly found mental illness of yours.

>manolos seriously think they wouldn't be greece-tier if it wasn't for us

>MANOLO
eh fuckface manolo, Puigdemont is here in Belgium making rap album. hahha stink poor stink espagnol, we are getting rich because of Puigdemont. you are worst Spaniard you live in a yurt. Just kidding my european brother, you can come to our Flemish lands... YOU CAN LIVE IN THE ZOO HAHAHAH SPANIARDS WE WILL NEVER FORGET. retard manolo

Kek

Spain is now Venezuela-tier

fucking based belgian poster

belgium is more of a real country than sp*in

Puigdemont will declare the Flemish-Catalan republic soon and will free both people.
Truly the saviour

t. layman
Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything about law

I sometimes wish for a Sub-Saharan African to fuck me in the ass

Catalunya, la CCAA amb més barracons. Per no parlar dels milions de moros que heu portat, i els que portaríeu si no us haguessin parat els peus... Gràcies a Dèu per la Constitución.

It never occurred to you that Catalan economy is TIED to Spanish economy and it works BECAUSE it is a part of Spain? Did it?

Calla ja manolo, es nota molt que ets xarnego i fot vergonya

tomorrow we will see the GREAT POWER of the catalonian resistance fighters

>posting the picture of a xarnego
>calling others xarnego
>probably a xarnego yourself

i wonder if soros is going to help them out or leave them to dry, where do you think the 18bill went too , antifa fags think they are worth that much ahahahahaha

catalonia was going to be a soros run country, if hilary had won the usa would have recognized it as an independent country . spain would get pissed , then hildog and the uk would place navy ships in gibraltar to remind spain whos in charge

after this soros is not going to last long . his wifes son is prepping for 2020 . chess pieces are in motion

Visca Catalunya Lliure i Homosexual

s'ha acabat la pagueta manolo

Do Tercios still hurt?

Tinc més cognoms catalans que tu, retrasat.

I a veure quan sento algun de vosaltres dir charnego a la cara a algú, que sempre ho dieu quan estem entre catalanets de la ceba.

>posting the picture of a xarnego

Puigdemont isn't xarnego, he is from Girona, the most based city and province in Catalonia.

twitter.com/juancarlosmohr/status/926007219157700608

His grandmother is from Jaen you dumbfuck.

LOL. Look at your flag.
Even Sup Forums thinks Catalonia is independent now.

That Soros man must truly be the smartest man in the world to be able to run a conspiracy to cripple the EU, Africa, the US, the former Sowjetunion with his measly billions of dollars.

>Tinc més cognoms catalans que tu, retrasat.
JAJAJAJAJAAJAJ VINGA MANOLO XARNEGO, TORNA'T A CASETA JAJAJAJA

yeah nah mate, Puigdemont is staying here manolo

Our independence is coming brothers

Tell me about it.

I feel bad for Junqueras eating gipsy dick all day while Puchi snorts top notch coke from the tits of a russian teen prostitute in a Belgian brothel.

Come to Catalonia any time you want based Belgian, we can share some cava with you will we kill some Manolos

Don't worry, we got Junqueras and the rest, the ones that matter.

>empty hook.jpg

Get some dignity

Some say its worst than a Spanish jail.

Just saying.

>Spain on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=g0gHpTNlfIM

I'm talking to my Catalan friend, and he used to be pro-Spain, but now with all these political prisoners, he's seriously questioning his affiliation.

He will be voting ERP come December thanks to Rajoy's stupidity. Good job Spain, you played yourselves.

>5 step of mouning of your independence
>denial
>wrath
>negotiation
>depression
>acceptance

You refuse to accept your political defeat (denial). You lose.

That's the best thing he can do, vote ERC or some other retarded secessionist party, then they do the same shit, and they end up in jail just like this guys.

> B-but not enough jails for us all
Don't worry kid, just leave that part to us.

Former Spain supporter here, not going to lie, it's hilarious watching Spain crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let them get the codes of the Tomaquet.

>political prisoners
I guess going to jail for destroying police cars and causing riots is called being political prisoner.

By the way, about time someone changes this farmland tyranny.

You are a retard. Spain looks like a dictatorship from the outside. If independent parties keep winning elections and you keep jailing them, it won't be long until you're kicked out of the EU

>it won't be long until you're kicked out of the EU
That'd be great.

Hungary has done way more controversial stuff, are not that important for the EU and is still in the EU. Shut your disgusting amerindian mouth.

How many political opponents were jailed in Hungary? You crossed a line here.

Also, I'm probably whiter than you, Andalusian moor.

With police around him preventing him to do anything, isn't it like a jail? Europol going for him in 3,2,1...

Yeah, kicked out of the EU, right. In case you haven't noticed ALL european countries have some retarded secessionist movement wanting everyone to pay attention to their feelings.

ALL nations of Europe support us because they know what it is like. The EU will let us do as long as we don't go full 1488, and even if we did, they may protest and issue statements and no much more.

Besides, what we're not going to do is not to apply our law and constitution. The law is VERY clear in how to handle this kind of situations. It's all legal bro, all legal. And if it wasn't it wouldn't be the first time either. Spain survives, always.

>Also, I'm probably whiter than you, Andalusian moor.

T
H
I
S

>manolo thinks this looks good
lmao you fucking mong, and now independentists have their own political martyrs, congrats

Yeah, martyrs such as the brave warriors who died fighting in the Barcelona attacks, In Sha Allah.

Hey, cool, I now have one of those meme flags.

>Be me, go supermarket
> Steal 500€ in good liquor
> Drink it all and go beat some cops
>Sent to jail, claim I'm from "IdeaLand party"
> "Political prisoner"

Kek Moortalonia

You're lucky enough we let xarnegos vote.