White women are whores and race traitors and communists

White women are whores and race traitors and communists.

Until that changes there will be no progress towards any type of white nationalist society, there will be no great cultural shift, and no great awakening, because the white women don't want.

Sad!

A waterslide for semen

>White women are whores and race traitors and

Women follow trends. Until white men take the initiative and reshape society to be the one oyu descriebed, women won't follow.

What a pathetic bait attempt.
Just sad!
Sage

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake. It's a shame it took us nearly a century to figure this out.

>White women are whores and race traitors and communists.
All other races of women are worse.
Yes, including Japanese women.

sage ignore

That's why I've got me one of those white looking Latino girls. Pussy so goood.

This.
Beta men are allowing these things to happen.

yep

gonna have to oppress them again

Women are hardly the problem try getting Men to pay for a child instead of a new boat or a car. Boomer consumerism has fucked this planet.

They don’t know what they want, women shift with the culture, not the other way around.

t. hopeless beta that cant keep his woman in line

if your woman is a filthy commie, its your own damn fault

Meanwhile, in reality, white men race mix far more than white women and over half of white women voted for Trump.

OP is a jew.

White nationalists are insecure incels whose only hope to get a woman is to take her by force.

women are a commodity

>women are whores and race traitors and communists.

ALL women. Fuck off shill.

Sorry buddy, but you can't have a small penis and not be a gentleman at the same time, or else you're team nosex

women back the winning side, it is their instinct. If you want women to stop being whores, take control. Their reproductive instincts will make them change their identities to fit the desires of the dominant men around them. It's as natural to them as breathing.

and men are meat-bags for the front line in war

brap

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS SHITTY BAIT
SAGE
A
G
E

Meh. It's not really malicious, they're just mindless golems. You might as well hate machines for clanking.

fuck you

>arm*nian
>white

>>women haven't been forcibly taken for the majority of human history.

All women latch on to the alpha males of their society. When you live in the city where every white guy if a fucking faggot don't be surprised when they start taking on the culture of minorities.
Go to the south and you'll see every attractive blonde girl waving American flags and shooting guns and voting republican because that's what the men around them do.

It's sad that society has to collapse before women will be put in their place.

You have to want to save and/or destroy the world very badly to brew up a head full of politically dangerous opinions.

>Caring what women think
Take her, put a child in her, give them both a secure future.

>Muh southern Belle

Go to states like Florida, Alabama and Georgia and it's coalburning single mom Central. I've never seen more emulation of negroid culture and speech anywhere else than Florida specifically.

>White women are whores and race traitors
Can 100% confirm this. My gf is white, into some degrading shit, and ready to get teased and fucked anywhere.

big if true

tHE FACT THAT i WILL NEVER FUCK HER IS PHYSICALLY PAINFUL, FUCK THIS WORLD
>I'm leaving the reverse caps