Women can't mem

>women can't mem...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when user posted that. Top tier autism.

fake beard is a thing? and here I am always shaving it off because it results in a rash.

nigs and mudslimes color their beards with makeup or some shit beause it looks like pubes on them without it

dat autism whoever wrote this. not even funny

What constitutes a "fake" beard???????????????

>he thinks sage goes in all fields
Get a load of this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-d_uc-ryKz8&t=0s
this

You could be really popular on something like youtube analyzing memes and what not is my conclusion from this post

>tfw been shaving every day because numales ruined beards
>these testlet cucks literally wear fake beards now
Anyone else shave for the fascthetics?

>implying I didn't sage in options
>implying you can type "sage" in the name field and it isn't to mark a sage without breaking global rule 7
look who is new

i think the woman is supposed to represent the "he" without the fake beard

reported for being a fagtron and getting rused into sage admiting

>numales ruined beards
do you shave your hair too because numales have hair?
come on man

Yes I keep my head buzzed.

sage is not a down vote new friend.

so the look in the womans eyes in the OP is supposed to convey lack of arousal in contrast with the fact shes in her underwear?

i also shave for this reason, i always thought beards looked gay though, ive only ever seen artisanal beard culture, handle-bar mustache shit, and ugly guys with beards though

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S NOT AUTISTIC IT'S BASED FUCK YOU AND FUCK WOMEN

>Global 7 : Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
I think you need to read the fucking rules newfriend

from guy to gay in only 5 minutes

"When he comes out of the bathroom" is not an independent clause, which is what makes the whole fucking trend of "when XXX happens" bullshit millennial retardation so annoying. GOD DAMN RETARDS EVERYWHERE

Sage

beards are gay as fuck.